Page 552 of 750 FirstFirst ... 52452502542548549550551552553554555556562602652 ... LastLast
Results 8,266 to 8,280 of 11243

Quote Originally Posted by Vanguard View Post
    Is this from future Black Panther? I was trying to find where it’s from. I only know that it’s TChalla but not the comic or time period?

Attachment 101338
    It's the current Intergalactic Empire of Wakanda storyline that wont end. Lol

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cville View Post
    Uh-huh. With some more neon trimming/highlights/accents, it could make a decent "futuristic Black Panther" suit.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Astonishing Member

In that info page in Marauders, it said the Vb mound was formed when a planet exploded due to a supernova. Is this the first time that is mentioned? And is Vb now Marvel's Kryptonite? Is there an alien that came to the planet with it or still on the way in hibernation? Lol
    Bro, I can tell you with 90% certainty Skybreaker and the lore surrounding it will be irrelevant in the aftermath of this event. Even if Marvel keeps exploiting T'Challa and his world to keep Storm relevant most of the crap the writer wrote will be forgotten. She didn't contribute anything to the mythos and I strongly doubt a future BP writer will try to make sense of this issue.

That said, I don't think Vita was saying the vibranium came from a supernova, but rather a meteorite from a planet destroyed by a supernova struck the vibranium already in the Great Mound and purified it, imbuing it with strange properties. So the same mountain got hit with two different meteorites apparently. And the sword created from it is the basis of Wakandan ingenuity. Vita should never be allowed to write another BP book lol.

In that info page in Marauders, it said the Vb mound was formed when a planet exploded due to a supernova. Is this the first time that is mentioned? And is Vb now Marvel's Kryptonite? Is there an alien that came to the planet with it or still on the way in hibernation? Lol

Lol. O okay

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by KingNomarch View Post
    That's not the origin of vibranium, we don't get that in the issue. But if it were, it's just about the laziest possible explanation for where it comes from. A planet blew up and it crashed into Wakanda? If the origin of vibranium didn't include gods, past universes, and ancient prophecies I'd be utterly disappointed. Which is why I'm thankful Coates or Vita didn't get to tell it.

Quote Originally Posted by chief12d View Post
    Bro, I can tell you with 90% certainty Skybreaker and the lore surrounding it will be irrelevant in the aftermath of this event. Even if Marvel keeps exploiting T'Challa and his world to keep Storm relevant most of the crap the writer wrote will be forgotten. She didn't contribute anything to the mythos and I strongly doubt a future BP writer will try to make sense of this issue.

That said, I don't think Vita was saying the vibranium came from a supernova, but rather a meteorite from a planet destroyed by a supernova struck the vibranium already in the Great Mound and purified it, imbuing it with strange properties. So the same mountain got hit with two different meteorites apparently. And the sword created from it is the basis of Wakandan ingenuity. Vita should never be allowed to write another BP book lol.
    Thanks, I rechecked and that's what it says. Yeah, she done messed up. Cant even be bothered to do the basics.

That's not the origin of vibranium, we don't get that in the issue. But if it were, it's just about the laziest possible explanation for where it comes from. A planet blew up and it crashed into Wakanda? If the origin of vibranium didn't include gods, past universes, and ancient prophecies I'd be utterly disappointed. Which is why I'm thankful Coates or Vita didn't get to tell it.
    Coates would say it was a chunk of a planet that broke off due to lesbian black slave labor and it was T'challa's future self that went in the past that caused it so it is T'challa's fault and it can only be fixed if Storm fuses with the M'kran crystal while the Midnight Angels pray to her and T'challa lets Changamire stabs his heart with a sharpened Wakanda history tablet that Griot Shuri made from memory while Eden teleports them there without saying a word.
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post
    Coates would say it was a chunk of a planet that broke off due to lesbian black slave labor and it was T'challa's future self that went in the past that caused it so it is T'challa's fault and it can only be fixed if Storm fuses with the M'kran crystal while the Midnight Angels pray to her and T'challa lets Changamire stabs his heart with a sharpened Wakanda history tablet that Griot Shuri made from memory while Eden teleports them there without saying a word.
    The sad/funny part is this origin contradicts the entire premise of The Galactic Empire. Tchalla sent them to space to look for the path the Vb meteor took. But according to the Xoffice it was never there in the first place. Even if you find remnants of the same planet, you still need Vb to irradiate. Lol.

So the movie ripped up Coates's first arc, and Vita ripped up arcs 2 &3? Might have to sent the Xoffice a nice fruit basket. Lol.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post
    It's wild to think that he probably thought of a story like this at one point lol. If one of his friends like Roxane Gay gets the solo expect to see something like this.

What now?

Quote Originally Posted by Marvell2100 View Post

What now?
    Ignore this post. I misread it. The truth is far worse. Lol.

What I can't figure out is why would any Wakandan name a sword skybreaker. Shouldn't it be Sword of Aziri or Sword of T'Chaka Sword or Sword of Bashenga or some such?

Skybreaker doesn't sound like any kind of name for a Wakandan weapon.

Mighty Member

I say the vibranium was planted by an elder of the universe for his solar system destroying cosmic concerts.
    Reality is for those who are afraid of science fiction.