Page 417 of 750 FirstFirst ... 317367407413414415416417418419420421427467517 ... LastLast
Results 6,241 to 6,255 of 11243

Get Hectic!

Quote Originally Posted by Anthony W View Post
    Depending on the company's brand name to carry the property worked so well with Star Wars! It's stronger than ever, at no point did the person running Lucasfilm say that they had to step back for awhile as other franchises have stuff coming in the next 10 years.
    https://www.starwarsnewsnet.com/2020...-is-going.html
    I'll give Feige and Coogler the benefit of the doubt until they give me reason not to. And until a couple MCU movies start bombing I think a lot of people will do the same even if characters and actors are swapped out. That's the benefit of pumping out two dozen critically/commercially sucessful movies in a row. No one is arguing that marvel should sit on it's laurels because of it's own sucess... rather the point is that it can take calculated risks if necessary because of the well deserved faith their brand has earned. It doesn't necessarily need to rely on any specific character or actor to gurantee sucess.

BANNED

they already replaced one black man what's another to them

Tchalla Empyre spoilers.

spoilers:
    As most assumed he's alive, but he did really get stabbed. He used what he called Shadow Martial Arts to slow his blood flow to give his suit time to heal him. He fights with Swordsman more and kills him by stabbing him through the Death Blossom to end the story. Another Infinity War scene happens earlier where Thor shows up(hasn't been in the whole event. lol) and uses his magic to cancel out the Coati magic. Quai (sp) was going to manipulate the heart shaped herb in Tchallas' blood, but Reed showed up and interrupted his plant telepathy. Splash page with most of the heroes showing up in Wakanda to help fight, but the Tchalla stuffed is central to that area. I cant really say what happened in other parts of the story because it wasn't too interesting.
    end of spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
    Yeah, I think internet complaining aside there's not much to legitimately worry about. At this point basically all the MCU movies do pretty well, and there's no reason whatsoever to assume BP 2 will be any different. It won't be EXACTLY what everyone necessarily wants... but it almost certainly will be a sucessful movie. Regardless of whether it's headlined by Shuri of Kasper Cole or Killmonger or some actor we've never even heard of taking on the habit, this movie likely will be a massive hit. So in that respect, we don't have much to worry about regardless of what Coogler decides to do.
    I'll say this, the groups that want Shuri to take over, or killmonger, or Kasper (this is ever more ridiculous) are a cast minority to those who want to continue to see where T'Challas story will lead to. Yes it's Cooglers decision, but I guarantee you, he has more respect for Chadwick then to just drop everything he did with T'Challa, Wakanda, and the story for the sake of pushing Shuri. T'Challa. Is. Not. Dead. Continuing the good things that they were doing in life is how you truly honor someone. Did MLKs movement die when he did out of respect for him? How about malcom? See how that thinking doesn't make sense and instead reeks of a selfish agenda?

Quote Originally Posted by XJlock View Post
    I might be crazy, but this cover seems to be a response to that Coates cover where Tchalla is on his knees in a similar shaped room holding a Wakandan flag?

Well, that was a total waste of time. And I can't assume the Khonshu arc will be any better for the character.

Well, at least the people who keep bringing up spoilers:
    Shadow Physics
    end of spoilers will be happy.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ezyo1000 View Post
    I'll say this, the groups that want Shuri to take over, or killmonger, or Kasper (this is ever more ridiculous) are a cast minority to those who want to continue to see where T'Challas story will lead to. Yes it's Cooglers decision, but I guarantee you, he has more respect for Chadwick then to just drop everything he did with T'Challa, Wakanda, and the story for the sake of pushing Shuri. T'Challa. Is. Not. Dead. Continuing the good things that they were doing in life is how you truly honor someone. Did MLKs movement die when he did out of respect for him? How about malcom? See how that thinking doesn't make sense and instead reeks of a selfish agenda?

Well we know it won't be the former storm trooper Finn in that suit-he just told Disney off in UK GQ magazine.

Quote Originally Posted by skyvolt2000 View Post
    Well we know it won't be the former storm trooper Finn in that suit-he just told Disney off in UK GQ magazine.
    Not sure what he said but I've seen some of his tweets. His character was the most damaged throughout the trilogy. Starting out as arguably the main character turned into a comic relief and finally spent the 3rd movie running around yelling RAEEEEEE.

Colossal waste of a great actor.
    Genius, billionaire, playboy, philanthropist

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Man View Post
    Not sure what he said but I've seen some of his tweets. His character was the most damaged throughout the trilogy. Starting out as arguably the main character turned into a comic relief and finally spent the 3rd movie running around yelling RAEEEEEE.

Colossal waste of a great actor.
    Lol, pretty spot on description of Phinn(sic).

I honestly don't think anything he said was bad enough to the point Disney woul6use him again. Maybe doesn't want to be used by Disney again, but that's a matter entirely.

Selfishly I hope he does work with Disney on more Star Wars stuff down the line because I liked Finn. He was probably my favorite new character.

Doing something in the mcu would be cool too.

Astonishing Member
    "I love mankind...it's people I can't stand!!"

- Charles Schultz.

Lol, nice one! Well the brotha neva lied though. The movie plotting aligned with what he said pretty much perfectly. It's crazy how 2 black men and black male characters had such different treatment under the same roof. I hope that John gets a nod for a role in the next film.

Quote Originally Posted by Amadeus Arkham View Post
    Yeah that is kinda wild.
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html