Page 330 of 750 FirstFirst ... 230280320326327328329330331332333334340380430 ... LastLast
Results 4,936 to 4,950 of 11243

Quote Originally Posted by Ezyo1000 View Post
    Dude I would be totally okay with it, so long as it was done in a way that the second to last issue and the final issue his big reveal is HUGE. As in he pulls some massive feats to make up for him being absent. He needs it. Something akin to Thor in IF when he shows up in Wakanda to help
    I mean yeah. In my head, the bad guys (bruh I don't even know who the bad guys are right now hahahha) would be seemingly winning, very close to victory, then the big bad notices something isn't right, things are too perfect, then he gets a revelation that is basically, "No... no he is dead, I killed him"

Last page splash page.... T'challa, alive, in Necropolis.

Second to last issue... details each plan with narration on what he manipulated and what he is has been doing

Last issue, the comeback from team earth (or whoever the good guys are lolol), with T'challa physically leading the charge in the last battle to win.

And, then I wake up from my dream again, needing a glass of water
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Spectacular Member

Black Panther beats Iron man, Iron fist, Wolverine, Cap and Spider-man 8 out of 10 times. He's top 10 have smartest in marvel, meaning bp and his team can make almost anything. top 5 figther. Speed is only one level slower than Spiderman. We say bp own them on pages many times.

Quote Originally Posted by Gessela View Post
    It would be a welcomed improvement, and it can be done.

Now that is a sword selection, I especially like the ones on the right side, those look wild

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post
    I mean yeah. In my head, the bad guys (bruh I don't even know who the bad guys are right now hahahha) would be seemingly winning, very close to victory, then the big bad notices something isn't right, things are too perfect, then he gets a revelation that is basically, "No... no he is dead, I killed him"

Last page splash page.... T'challa, alive, in Necropolis.

Second to last issue... details each plan with narration on what he manipulated and what he is has been doing

Last issue, the comeback from team earth (or whoever the good guys are lolol), with T'challa physically leading the charge in the last battle to win.

And, then I wake up from my dream again, needing a glass of water
    Man I would love that. Funny enough, I think what would be cool is for him to make an appearance similar to endgame (I know I'm borrowing a lot lol) abd behind the heroes T'Challa casually strolls in, back by but not limited to: N'Yami motherships, guardian panthers, royal talons, fully geared up wakandan soldiers, HZ sporting that Hickman big guns gear, and Dora's sporting the tech they used in DW as the midnight angels, (as well as the giant panther Gundam that was supposed to show up in the AoW tie in.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Gessela View Post
    It would be a welcomed improvement, and it can be done.

Agreed, and those are some badass weapons!

Considering this cover that was released for X of Swords last night:

I've come to a realization…

spoilers:
    Storm is a closet furry!
    end of spoilers

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by DigiCom View Post
    Considering this cover that was released for X of Swords last night:

I've come to a realization…

spoilers:
    Storm is a closet furry!
    end of spoilers

At this point as long as she and T’Challa separate I don’t care lol. Coates already put the elements in place for them to break up and I think it’s possible he gave the X-Office his notes on how he planned to end his run with the book in limbo. Marauders #13 (which features T’Challa) could possibly operate under the assumption the two of them aren’t together, opening up the way for Storm to get with the original Horseman of Death.

Meanwhile in the next BP relaunch he can explore a relationship with Nu-Nakia for that MCU synergy. Win-win. Storm finally gets focus from her home franchise, T’Challa gets a solid foundation for his corner of the MU. Love to see black characters winning.

A part of me is speculating Death may actually be Wakandan since Hickman loves to emphasize the connection between Wakanda and Ancient Egypt. Storm and Shuri fought Anubis in his FF run.

wait is that anubis?

im so lost lol
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Its one of Apokolypses' first horsemen.

Quote Originally Posted by chief12d View Post
    At this point as long as she and T’Challa separate I don’t care lol. Coates already put the elements in place for them to break up and I think it’s possible he gave the X-Office his notes on how he planned to end his run with the book in limbo. Marauders #13 (which features T’Challa) could possibly operate under the assumption the two of them aren’t together, opening up the way for Storm to get with the original Horseman of Death.

Meanwhile in the next BP relaunch he can explore a relationship with Nu-Nakia for that MCU synergy. Win-win. Storm finally gets focus from her home franchise, T’Challa gets a solid foundation for his corner of the MU. Love to see black characters winning.

A part of me is speculating Death may actually be Wakandan since Hickman loves to emphasize the connection between Wakanda and Ancient Egypt. Storm and Shuri fought Anubis in his FF run.
    This. Although I think Coates killed off Nu-Nakia so I think Storm is getting down whole T'Challa be sitting there alone while erecting a statue of Nu-Nakia for the intergalactic Wakandan empire

Astonishing Member

This. Although I think Coates killed off Nu-Nakia so I think Storm is getting down whole T'Challa be sitting there alone while erecting a statue of Nu-Nakia for the intergalactic Wakandan empire
    Nu-Nakia's existence is a game changer in itself. Even if Coates killed her off, you can contrive 1000 different ways to bring her back in the first or second arc of the relaunch. As long as Storm and T'Challa break up, the grass is greener on the other side.

They need to do a story on how Vibranium somehow disrupts a mutants' powers. We've already seen T'Challa develop tech that suppresses their powers, just tie it into Vibranium.

That's one of the reasons Wakanda rejected the mutant drug Krack because Wakandan scientists detected that it had some hidden aspect that tried to neutralize Vibranium.

The next writer to come along needs to leave all that behind. Leave no trace of any of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Marvell2100 View Post
    The next writer to come along needs to leave all that behind. Leave no trace of any of it.
    Agreed.

Quote Originally Posted by chief12d View Post
    Nu-Nakia's existence is a game changer in itself. Even if Coates killed her off, you can contrive 1000 different ways to bring her back in the first or second arc of the relaunch. As long as Storm and T'Challa break up, the grass is greener on the other side.
    Leave behind the Coatesverse and bring back Malaika from Gillis' mini. She's already basically MCU Nakia, a spy or diplomat, I can't remember which and an old flame of T'Challa's.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by KingNomarch View Post
    Agreed.

Leave behind the Coatesverse and bring back Malaika from Gillis' mini. She's already basically MCU Nakia, a spy or diplomat, I can't remember which and an old flame of T'Challa's.
    That could work too, I'm partial to a heavily revamped Monica Lynne but Malika works.