Page 735 of 750 FirstFirst ... 235635685725731732733734735736737738739745 ... LastLast
Results 11,011 to 11,025 of 11243

Quote Originally Posted by Cville View Post
    For the third season.
    I'm sure it was the second season. The one that came before that was a miniseries (Spratacus Gods of the Arena) which was a prequel to the second season I believe.

BANNED

Dear, Marv

Over 300 people were part of the cast & crew of BP. The majority of those 300 did some form of research on all things related to the comic-book character BP.

This is not an assumption. we will get to that in a sec. 300 of marvel/ Disney employees were researching BP… I’m assuming they did most of the BP research on-line.

WWO has hundreds of images on-line. BP fan art/ parody comic dating back to 2011.

Not even 1 in 300 came across WWO during their pre-production stages or beyond? Mathematically those odds are in favor to WWO.

Somebody saw something. Something inspirational. Something influential. V-lingerie?

2015 Shuri vs. Zeta (Remember Shuri's Mask. You will be quizzed on it later)

Coates & Coogler take the credit. not on my watch. You would not have the BP you have today without WWO.

check-out her... spear? looks a lot like...

Other writers are going to “piggy-back” off of C&C music factory. Their work can-not be rewarded with authenticity or originality.

WWO is the true authentic. All that follow are copy CATS. just dispute what i'm sayin, Marv. at least one out of three hundred could...
    Last edited by Paul Muad'Dib; 12-22-2020 at 02:58 PM.

BANNED

dispute it... Marv

BANNED

C'mon, even the story is the same BP vs. BP.

Other writers are going to “piggy-back” off of C&C music factory. Their work can-not be rewarded with authenticity or originality.

WWO is the true authentic. All that follow are copy CATS. just dispute what i'm sayin, Marv. at least one out of three hundred could...

KIL.... L .... MONG...DISPUTE IT C&C
    Last edited by Paul Muad'Dib; 12-22-2020 at 03:07 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dboi654 View Post
    I'm sure it was the second season. The one that came before that was a miniseries (Spratacus Gods of the Arena) which was a prequel to the second season I believe.
    You're right, I binged watched it so I counted it as the second season

Starz did the same with Spartacus, that 2nd season was excellent.
    Yeah but that was a prequel which is why it worked so that S3 could have time to recast.

Quote Originally Posted by Ezyo1000 View Post
    Yeah but that was a prequel which is why it worked so that S3 could have time to recast.
    But the majority of the original cast was still present. Showing that a strong supporting cast can still make good projects in the absence of a deceased lead actor.

But the majority of the original cast was still present. Showing that a strong supporting cast can still make good projects in the absence of a deceased lead actor.
    Yes this is true and that's fine, however, the story didn't progress until the title character came back and like spartacus, the show Should not try and continue without the person hos name is in the title

Saw this the other day... Atleast it's something to look forward more to

https://www.google.com/amp/s/screenr...-episodes/amp/

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Paul Muad'Dib View Post
    C'mon, even the story is the same BP vs. BP.

KIL.... L .... MONG...DISPUTE IT C&C
    The Killmonger storyline was partially based on Don McGregor's Jungle Action. In 1973 Killmonger threw T'Challa off a waterfall.

And there's the storyline in 1998. Killmonger took the throne and became the next Black Panther, this was in Priest's legendary run.

https://www.cbr.com/black-panther-in...king-in-black/

BP putting everything on the table when it comes to beating Knull. I agree. If Reed can do it when it comes to defeating Galactus then so can T'Challa.

Quote Originally Posted by Marvell2100 View Post
    https://www.cbr.com/black-panther-in...king-in-black/

BP putting everything on the table when it comes to beating Knull. I agree. If Reed can do it when it comes to defeating Galactus then so can T'Challa.
    I knew it was a drawing error in the first issue. Lol. Tchalla was next to Steve in NY before they all got ducked into the symbiote mass.

I knew it was a drawing error in the first issue. Lol. Tchalla was next to Steve in NY before they all got ducked into the symbiote mass.
    I'm hesitant to get drawn into another event. How's it going so far?

Quote Originally Posted by Marvell2100 View Post
    I'm hesitant to get drawn into another event. How's it going so far?
    I've only read the first issue. It was okay. I'm only reading the man book. Reviews say the second issue is slow.

I've only read the first issue. It was okay. I'm only reading the man book. Reviews say the second issue is slow.
    I'm only committed to the BP tie-in book. If I ever find the main in a Dollar Bin, I might pick it up. That's how I got a few issues of HoX and PoX.