Quote Originally Posted by chief12d View Post
Okay that was my last post on the topic lol. I'm definitely excited to see what Redjack brings to the table with his run. I touched on this yesterday but I really like how he's able to capture the scope of T'Challa's role as a king and worldly hero.

Those are two such different positions but they're a great catalyst for T'Challa to rule one of the most interesting locations in Earth 616 while also taking on international threats from all corners of the MU. Even if Redjack doesn't get the chance to write the next solo I'd like to see T'Challa spend more time abroad and doing heroic things in other countries, balancing royal duties with global adventurism.
Lol, by no means am I telling people not to discuss that topic, I was just making an observation . People are bound to discuss it.

Yeah, I like the worldly take on T'Challa and not limiting his stories to coups, turmoil at home and any other issues they tend to inflict on Wakanda. Give him stories with other heroes that focus on other things.