Page 396 of 750 FirstFirst ... 296346386392393394395396397398399400406446496 ... LastLast
Results 5,926 to 5,940 of 11243

Quote Originally Posted by Ezyo1000 View Post
    That's fine and all, but not at the expense of making T'Challa look weak. I'll tell you this, All BP Fans are beyond tired of the noble negro trope
    Hickman opted to end his Avengers run with Steve and Tony killing each other... I don't think that did them any favors. If he did that to try and make them not look weak, I would have preferred them looking weak.

Quote Originally Posted by FLEX HECTIC View Post
    I have directors cuts for my fan fiction but that's because CBR has a limit on bandwidth usage so I shorten the posts!
    Flex, I think we need to give you your own thread on CBR. Your ideas need more room.

Quote Originally Posted by Blind Wedjat View Post
    Speculation is mounting that Black Panther might be revealed in the next War Table for Marvel's Avengers this coming Tuesday. I don't want to get anyone's hopes up and there's no confirmation right now but it is very likely. If he isn't, then he'll be revealed at another time.
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
    Hickman opted to end his Avengers run with Steve and Tony killing each other... I don't think that did them any favors. If he did that to try and make them not look weak, I would have preferred them looking weak.
    The difference is their issue started at the beginning of his event. BP and Namors issue came from AvX and it was clear that Namor was the aggressor. If Hickman had no intention of having T'Challa take revenge then he should not of had him say the line then fail to do so due to pis, then magically forgive him off panel in a time skip, just for it to be brought back up years later and thrown in his face and made to look like T'Challa was the bad guy. He should of had his revenge and then T'Challa restores him with eh rest of the MU. The end

Quote Originally Posted by Marvell2100 View Post
    Anyone think that there's a Coogler's cut for BP or do you think he got just about everything he wanted in the theatrical release?
    There's probably a lot of footage that didn't make the final cut, I expect it from a lot of movies.

Quote Originally Posted by KingNomarch View Post
    There's probably a lot of footage that didn't make the final cut, I expect it from a lot of movies.
    Do you think it's worth Marvel going back and revisiting some of their movies and releasing a director's cut on Disney+?

https://www.forbes.com/sites/davidth.../#221648c03f33
    Silver Surfer, Spider-Man, Black Panther And More: Leaked Superhero Skins Coming To ‘Fortnite’ Season 4

https://twitter.com/HYPEX/status/129...anther-leak%2F
    Last edited by Holt; 08-28-2020 at 11:01 AM.

Do you think it's worth Marvel going back and revisiting some of their movies and releasing a director's cut on Disney+?
    If parks keep bleeding money because of covid, anything is possible lol
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

A few extra dollars on top of the billions never hurt nobody. I think it would be cool especially since its more product for the public to geek out on. The public is starved for any kind of release.

I don't think that it'd hurt especially if Disney could milk even more dollars from them. I would mostly want to see how much of Coogler's original third act differed from the final cut.

BANNED

Bro- quik response cus i'm not the one.

I’ve always given you your props. Big Ups! I watched PQ with my little (5) cousins (after their football practices). These kids are like the “Stranger Days” bunch. Smart nerdy adventurous youth. My fam!

I should let them tell you how they felt about Panther’s Quest. I wanted them to be engaged with a Black Cartoon character. P.S. they’ve been stealing my comic-books for years.

I'm pretty sure, anyway, over all critique BP wins again. I thought It could have had more action. The dialogue was filled with quick-witted banter. Bravo!

Knowingly receiving stolen goods… that can be debated. I stand on diplomacy. I stand on my campaign. Why? Not once did you mention BP, Wakanda, Bast, Tchaka, Sins... or talk about BP at all . No mention. Zero.

You only blank a de blank on dear old me. I think I’ve earned a moment of your time. i hope so. time is why i'm here. WWO is Before your time. respect the people doing what you are doing on any level. i do appreciate.

feed-back & straight-talk. lecture heard... from the top student.

I used my time to address the current state of BP. I also asked you to support my campaign. My campaign if offering the most thrilling wakanda … show the fans unity.

You gave me a conversation about “overly possessive fans!” Word! A black guy wanting to make a black panther comic seems logical to you, but I’m a “Stan”? Word?

Geez, bruh. Calm the Blank a de blank down! Tears? Remember that? You exposed yourself. My character remains intact. Redeem this situation & just answer the questions. Direct your energy away from the individual & we can agree to focus on the Big picture.

Don’t doubt for a second that It’s really about you or me,

Who trolled who? coincidence on silhouette, weapons, story-line. Damn knee-high stockings. Take WWO's wallet too. oh wait... they did. damn!

These guys are debating about Namor. The Atlantians are supposed to be black. Atlantis is an African story. Popularized in non-African nations & told in comics in a white-washed manner. Namor = Na MOOR. Black Moors were seamen! They carried the stories of Atlantis. Who carries them now. BP vs. Namor? throw that story-line into the sea.

Again. WWO is about Redemption. Not Revenge. Pardon, good sir, but I do not agree with being patronized about you or your colleague’s achievements. Bravo . Make us proud! But this is BP (said like, This Is Sparta” from 300)! Frank Miller wrote 3. A white guy!

This thread says BP Appreciation. I apologize for my rudeness & forwardness. WWO is truly fan appreciation for BP

I’m not trying to tell the group of writers how to do their job. Handle that ish! Just bring your ” A” game. ]That’s fair. In all fairness.

Please, don’t blame the messenger for the message. The group of writers did not do enough BP research if they don’t know WWO. Not me! WWO.

(See, I dont need marvel. Their employees TROLLED ME! I can produce high Quality full-color BP comics & animation)

Muad'Dib is rap battle style! i'm the greatest BP underground mixtape rapper in the world. studio rappers would dare battle. or collab. WWO the People's Champ! yeah!

geez! i told jokes & everything. oh well, the campaign continues. I've asked for your support & i'll ask again. contact me

MY OWN? no worries? What are you sayin'! you have no idea. An Avalanche. MU-ha-aha-ah!!!!

WWO 2011-2020
    Last edited by Paul Muad'Dib; 08-28-2020 at 03:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by KingNomarch View Post
    I don't think that it'd hurt especially if Disney could milk even more dollars from them. I would mostly want to see how much of Coogler's original third act differed from the final cut.
    Now's the time for that Coogler 4 hour cut

Quote Originally Posted by Blind Wedjat View Post
    Speculation is mounting that Black Panther might be revealed in the next War Table for Marvel's Avengers this coming Tuesday. I don't want to get anyone's hopes up and there's no confirmation right now but it is very likely. If he isn't, then he'll be revealed at another time.
    White pll are already calling it a "token" addition

Spectacular Member randomideaguy's Avatar

Word is that Chadwick Boseman just died from complications related to his colon cancer, which I didn’t know he had.

Astonishing Member

20200828_221803.jpg

God dammit 2020