Page 404 of 750 FirstFirst ... 304354394400401402403404405406407408414454504 ... LastLast
Results 6,046 to 6,060 of 11243
    Incredible Member Vibranium Weave's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post
    It is F'd up.

All the BP stuff I have is basically because of Tchadwick. All this BP merch didn't exist before CW.

Collected editions, tshirts, toys, posters, a giant ass flag in my garage weightroom.

All because of T'chadwick.

It is going to be fucking weird watching the movies.

And this is just being completely selfish thinking about ME. Dude lived for years in probable agony and no one even knew. Dude was strong as ****. Dude not only acted in movies, he basically acted every time he left his house. Acted that everything was just fine. That had to be physically and emotionally exhausting
    I strongly agree with everything quoted in BOLD.

So sad & waaayyy toooo soon to see Chadwick Boseman go.

It is F'd up.

All the BP stuff I have is basically because of Tchadwick. All this BP merch didn't exist before CW.

Collected editions, tshirts, toys, posters, a giant ass flag in my garage weightroom.

And this is just being completely selfish thinking about ME. Dude lived for years in probable agony and no one even knew. Dude was strong as ****. Dude not only acted in movies, he basically acted every time he left his house. Acted that everything was just fine. That had to be physically and emotionally exhausting
    He is the embodiment of a true King both in the movies and in real life.

I'm having personal issues that am dealing with myself but when I look at what he went through and how during his ordeal with his illness in those four years was still able to be in some of the biggest movies ever and have an impact on cinema, that inspired me to stay strong in any situation I find myself in and chase my dreams.

He was a true role model and the BP franchise won't be the same without him. Bless his soul

It is F'd up.

Dude he no lie made history and inspired an entire generation. I can't get over just how strong this dude was like for real he was a fucking superhero IRL

Not going to lie I woke up this morning and teared up
    Last edited by Ezyo1000; 08-29-2020 at 10:01 AM.

Incredible Member

One of many legacies from Chadwick is that Black Panther has only appeared in $Billion films. No other comic book character can make the same claim.
    As deeply heartbroken as I am over this sad news, I'm choosing to believe that Chadwick had a purpose to serve and he fulfilled it. Diagnosed with this illness just as he was becoming a mainstream movie star and with that knowledge he achieved greatness and elevated and positively impacted others while simultaneously suffering in silence. I thank God for his life and the testimonies out there due in part because of Chadwick's influence and impact.

Quote Originally Posted by Overhazard View Post
    Well, this is awful. At least he isn't in anymore pain.
    Yea. BP is in my top three. Boseman did a great job playing him. I almost wanted him to be a little more cocky like he is in the books. Boseman played him with a lot of class. Can’t argue with it now. Definitely getting the dvd. Sidebar, 21 Bridges is a great movie of his I saw earlier this year also.

Ultimate Member

For fucks sake, this is even worse than Kobe for me.

**** man.
    I am still not over McDuffie. I still can't watch Justice League Doom knowing that is his last movie.

I know Boseman has movies on Netflix-I don't think I can watch.

You aren't even recommended for your first colonoscopy until age 50.

It is nutso they found something in his thirties and it was alreayd stage III.

Fucking hell man
    There are blood tests that can alert you to get more tests.

Although most of those tests as far as I know didn't really start until maybe the early 2000s.

To everyone, please take care of yourself and get check-ups with your doctor as needed. Don't dismiss any nagging health issues as minor.
    Visiting the heart doctor Monday. Annual echo check.

Still have to deal with eye surgery. Something I have had since child hood that is JUST now showing up.

Astonishing Member Klaue's Mixtape's Avatar

Last edited by Klaue's Mixtape; 08-29-2020 at 12:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Marvell2100 View Post
    My brother had his around 42-43 because of some health issues and thank goodness nothing turned up.

Yeah, 40 needs to be the age to start.
    I had to get one last year at the age of 36 due to severe left-sided pain. And that was after four reproductive ultrasounds to rule out large ovarian cysts/torsion/and endometriosis. Nothing serious was found, thankfully, but the doctor basically told me I won't get another one until a little over ten years from now. Who knows what will happen between now and then.

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

I'm so conflicted. a part of me really wants to take a break from all these social platforms because doing so is a constant reminder of the great soul and man we lost. beyond black panther Chadwick was a great man and such an inspiration. It hurts me so deeply esoecially seeing how young he was.. However, having a community who are experiencing the same grief does help in healing. As sad as we all are and rightfully so, I'm thankful that this man was able to share his talent, his intelligence, and his heart with us all. Hopefully through his works it teaches us all how to persevere through adversity, as well as remind us that kindness goes a long way as you never know what someone is enduring underneath their smile or laughter.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Incredible Member

A lot of times Twitter is one big hate filled mess but �� Chadwick was loved by many

Quote Originally Posted by Jalysia View Post
    I had to get one last year at the age of 36 due to severe left-sided pain. And that was after four reproductive ultrasounds to rule out large ovarian cysts/torsion/and endometriosis. Nothing serious was found, thankfully, but the doctor basically told me I won't get another one until a little over ten years from now. Who knows what will happen between now and then.
    Yeah this throws everything we are told on it's head. It's like earlier and more frequent testing might be needed. Maybe treat this like mammogram testing.

Listening to this had me emotional with tears in my eyes. I'm going to miss him.

We’ve actually been rehearsing a medley of the Black Panther themes for our fall orchestra concert.
    We will be dedicating our performance of this piece in memory of Chadwick Boseman, who not only brought this superhero to life on the big screen but was a real life superhero in particular to the patients at St. Jude.

9DB3EAED-7D1B-4930-977C-51CD6A548765.jpg
    AKA FlashFreak
    Favorite Characters:
    DC: The Flash (Jay & Wally), Starman- Jack Knight, Stargirl, & Shazam!.
    MARVEL: Daredevil, Spider-Man (Peter Parker), & Doctor Strange.

Current Pulls: Not a thing!

Ultimate Member

Rest in Power King, and know you left the world with one of the best and most important superhero movies of all time.

My condolences to his family as well.

Mighty Member

The announcement of our kings death and the tribute to him most liked tweet of ever.
    Last edited by MouserGrey; 08-30-2020 at 02:59 AM.
    Reality is for those who are afraid of science fiction.