Page 520 of 750 FirstFirst ... 20420470510516517518519520521522523524530570620 ... LastLast
Results 7,786 to 7,800 of 11243

Quote Originally Posted by Cville View Post
    No information on character yet, but if we looking for a potential "catwoman" for BP, this women in red might be a contender. Lol

Man we already got his catwoman. Panther jacks Zanda

Quote Originally Posted by chief12d View Post
    Exactly, that's basically where I'm at. With his current arsenal T'Challa's effectively a match against the majority of villains in the MU with the exception of class-100 brawlers and omega-level characters like Magneto or Morgan Le Fay. I honestly think it just dilutes his general pool of skills if every time he fights something even slightly out the ordinary he busts out some random tech. Base T'Challa is fine as is and has a built-in mechanism to scale up PHYSICALLY with the kinetic energy absorption/redirection.

Even without it he's taking down Cap with relative ease. With it equipped, he should be able to tank multiple blows from Namor and hit back. But he should edge out a victory due to prep, like having a Kimoyo bead that deprives him of oxygen, reducing his strength. I think a mixture of preexisting skill and prep is how T'Challa should take down the likes of Doom or Namor, not just straight scrapping with them.
    I agree with this. Infact kimoyo beads can store stuff and provide additional tertiary tech as needed (but kept to a minimum still) but as for magneto priest showed he can't control vibranium that well so he has an advantage there. But I get what your saying.

And that's what I want ultimately I want for him To use his prep and tech to do 1 of 3 things:

-Depower them to level playing field
    - Straight up defeat them by having the trap doors start closing all around them
    - Powers him up to fight them squarely (like how when T'Challa used the light armor to fight doom, or power glove to fight Tony or hulk buster in empyre) but he isn't going to straight up go blow for blow with someone unless it's on his terms because he is all about being in control of the situation. So while him beating down mk was cool, those types of slug feats he will try to keep to a minimum as to not waste time and energy

Astonishing Member

Magneto not manipulating vibranium was retconned by Hickman, he treats that **** like anything else so I'd say T'Challa's got his work cut out for him with that dude lol. But I agree with what you're saying. T'Challa's got everything he needs to take on most threats, he makes up the difference through those 3 different ways you outlined.

Quote Originally Posted by chief12d View Post
    Magneto not manipulating vibranium was retconned by Hickman, he treats that **** like anything else so I'd say T'Challa's got his work cut out for him with that dude lol. But I agree with what you're saying. T'Challa's got everything he needs to take on most threats, he makes up the difference through those 3 different ways you outlined.
    Hickman loves Magneto. He wanted him in the New Avengers book until he got vetoes by Bendis.

Bendis killed off CHarles, and then vetoed Hickman wanting Magneto and Emma. Hence getting stuck with Beast and beast never doing anything lol

Gotta keep Tc'halla away from Hickman's pets.
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Quote Originally Posted by Ezyo1000 View Post
    I agree with this. Infact kimoyo beads can store stuff and provide additional tertiary tech as needed (but kept to a minimum still) but as for magneto priest showed he can't control vibranium that well so he has an advantage there. But I get what your saying.

And that's what I want ultimately I want for him To use his prep and tech to do 1 of 3 things:

-Depower them to level playing field
    - Straight up defeat them by having the trap doors start closing all around them
    - Powers him up to fight them squarely (like how when T'Challa used the light armor to fight doom, or power glove to fight Tony or hulk buster in empyre) but he isn't going to straight up go blow for blow with someone unless it's on his terms because he is all about being in control of the situation. So while him beating down mk was cool, those types of slug feats he will try to keep to a minimum as to not waste time and energy
    I just don’t think he needs the beads. If other Wakandans use them, I get it. But TChallas battle suit is a computer. Ive seen him pull a computer from his wrist.

4BD4DE15-40B5-42AA-B59E-19FD43302528.jpg

The suit
    The beads
    The kotd magic
    The spirit spear(this is the one they should trash)
    The daggers
    Summoning the more powerful suits
    The claws

They should condense it to like three things. The suit, his fighting, his enhanced stats. Maybe a fail safe power. I’m not trying to be a problem, but the spirit spear was a bad idea.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post
    Hickman loves Magneto. He wanted him in the New Avengers book until he got vetoes by Bendis.

Bendis killed off CHarles, and then vetoed Hickman wanting Magneto and Emma. Hence getting stuck with Beast and beast never doing anything lol

Gotta keep Tc'halla away from Hickman's pets.
    Yup I promise nothing will come out of T'Challa and Wakanda appearing in or interacting with Hickman's X-books right now. The ONLY reason I'm giving Vita a chance with Marauders is because they're black and they've written Shuri before without shitting on T'Challa.

Quote Originally Posted by Vanguard View Post
    I just don’t think he needs the beads. If other Wakandans use them, I get it. But TChallas battle suit is a computer. Ive seen him pull a computer from his wrist.

4BD4DE15-40B5-42AA-B59E-19FD43302528.jpg

The suit
    The beads
    The kotd magic
    The spirit spear(this is the one they should trash)
    The daggers
    Summoning the more powerful suits
    The claws

They should condense it to like three things. The suit, his fighting, his enhanced stats. Maybe a fail safe power. I’m not trying to be a problem, but the spirit spear was a bad idea.
    All I think T'Challa needs is:

- Vibranium weave suit
    - Anti-metal claws
    - Kinetic energy absorption/redirection (Force Push)
    - Energy Daggers

Miscellaneous:
    - KOTD (speak w/ ancestors, summon weak dead, summon Spear of Bashenga for anti-magic combat)
    - Kimoyo Beads for for random stuff like EMPs, grenades, gas, etc. For a Kimoyo Card all he should do is just "pinch" a Kimoyo bead, flattening it into a thin hacking/tracking device.

Honestly, anything more than that is overkill. 90% of villains can get beat with that arsenal. The other 10% require just a little bit of creativity and prep.

I agree. Force push, feedback shot is a keeper.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Vanguard; 10-02-2020 at 06:10 PM.

I agree. Force push, feedback shot is a keeper.
    I'm going to be a minority here, but I actually would have preferred it if BP had beaten MK without the use of his gear.

I think showing off his gear against stronger opponents is smart... but against a more street level guy like MK, it would have been a nice opportunity to demonstrate how dangerous he is without the gear. Save the gear for stronger opponents, and have T'Challa rely more on his own skill rather than his gear against the most street level ones like MK.

It's a nit pick... but I don't like the emphasis being more on his gear than him.

No information on character yet, but if we looking for a potential "catwoman" for BP, this women in red might be a contender. Lol

Another character from an X-book? Are you mad at BP?

Quote Originally Posted by Marvell2100 View Post
    Another character from an X-book? Are you mad at BP?
    I figure if shes already a bad guy, how much more damage could there be. Lol.

I figure if shes already a bad guy, how much more damage could there be. Lol.
    Well, it she's strictly handled by a BP writer(other than Coates) she's a good opponent. But if it's an X-writer, then it's nothing but bad luck.

Now, someone who I think would be a good villain to keep in a BP book is Red Widow.

Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
    I'm going to be a minority here, but I actually would have preferred it if BP had beaten MK without the use of his gear.

I think showing off his gear against stronger opponents is smart... but against a more street level guy like MK, it would have been a nice opportunity to demonstrate how dangerous he is without the gear. Save the gear for stronger opponents, and have T'Challa rely more on his own skill rather than his gear against the most street level ones like MK.

It's a nit pick... but I don't like the emphasis being more on his gear than him.
    I agree. Full-moon Moon Knight, and enhanced Panther are near equal. And I don’t think MK has that advantage anymore. Still at full moon in stats Id edge Panther. And like you said in fighting BP is a little higher. MK hung with him well in that fight.

I don’t know who Red Widow is. But RW definitely looks cool. Ive seen Red Widow before but can’t remember where?

I don’t know who Red Widow is. But RW definitely looks cool. Ive seen Red Widow before but can’t remember where?
    She's currently a member of the Winter Guard over in Aaron's Avengers.

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Marvell2100 View Post
    She's currently a member of the Winter Guard over in Aaron's Avengers.
    I'm still waiting for her big unmasking.
    The spider is always on the hunt.