Page 524 of 750 FirstFirst ... 24424474514520521522523524525526527528534574624 ... LastLast
Results 7,846 to 7,860 of 11243

Quote Originally Posted by Marvell2100 View Post

Pretty awesome Ghost Panther.
    Damn, Marv where did you find this at. This is just crazy good dicpictation of him, and I actually liked the idea of Ghost Panther. Wish that there was an ongoing.

Quote Originally Posted by Vanguard View Post
    It was more like a suplex, and this was an old past his prime Tchalla.

BP vol.2 issue number thirty something. Ill get back to you on the exact issue. But Tchalla killed this rhino with a blade after suplexing it to feed his people. Like i said it’s an old TChalla from the future, not even prime Tchalla.

It’s issue #36.
    huuuuuuuuge difference between a bench press and suplex lol

and future stories don't count as canon

I was just making sure I didn't miss an old feat lol

anywy, i'll still gladly argue super full moon MK is close enough physically to tchalla that them going blow to blow for a bit isn't far fetched. Especially not how Marvels power levels work, where anything barely enhanced to under spider-man are about the same.

either way, MK was in a bloody puddle, T'challa's suit wasn't even torn lol
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post
    huuuuuuuuge difference between a bench press and suplex lol

and future stories don't count as canon

I was just making sure I didn't miss an old feat lol

anywy, i'll still gladly argue super full moon MK is close enough physically to tchalla that them going blow to blow for a bit isn't far fetched. Especially not how Marvels power levels work, where anything barely enhanced to under spider-man are about the same.

either way, MK was in a bloody puddle, T'challa's suit wasn't even torn lol
    I’ve heard that argument about future stories. But if they’re 616 I don’t see why they shouldn’t. People that want to water TChalla down in debates always bring up that excuse. But if it’s an aged TChalla, why shouldn’t TChalla prime be capable of even more? And one shotting Black Swan is a greater feat than lifting the Rhino.

Also due to poor adaptation we don’t get to appreciate that in the same encounter with Swann Hickman confirmed that Panther split a man in two with his punch.

Just out of curiosity how strong do you think full moon Spector is? I always heard no more than 2 tons.
    Last edited by Vanguard; 10-03-2020 at 05:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by dkrook View Post
    Damn, Marv where did you find this at. This is just crazy good dicpictation of him, and I actually liked the idea of Ghost Panther. Wish that there was an ongoing.
    I was just looking up BP fan art and came across this. I think Digicom had a link to the artist a few posts back.

Quote Originally Posted by Ezyo1000 View Post
    So here's my BP Sketch. Still gotta ink it and color it. Not sure if I want to do that on my drawing tablet or on paper

Edit: Got it finally

Attachment 101139
    Okay, it didn't show the first time. That is very nice work Ez, some very good definition.

Quote Originally Posted by DigiCom View Post
    I don't know his real name, but he goes by BossLogic on Twitter:

https://twitter.com/Bosslogic/status...40187833724928

Prints are available here:

https://www.inprnt.com/gallery/bosslogic/ghost-panther/
    Thanks for finding the link.

Okay, it didn't show the first time. That is very nice work Ez, some very good definition.
    Thanks Marv, I really like how it turned out. I am really debating on scanning it into my drawing program and finishing it there so I can get the colors how I want but I have always enjoyed the feeling of pencil/pen to paper

Quote Originally Posted by Ezyo1000 View Post
    Thanks Marv, I really like how it turned out. I am really debating on scanning it into my drawing program and finishing it there so I can get the colors how I want but I have always enjoyed the feeling of pencil/pen to paper
    Yeah, something about doing it free hand is very satisfying to me. Sometimes I'm hesitant to color some of my sketches because I think I'm going to ruin them.

Just keep doing what you're doing bro, it's looking very good.

I've got the outline of 1 Panther sketch and I'm beginning to work on another. Depending on how much I get done, I'll try to post the pic tomorrow.

Ultimate Member

Yeah, something about doing it free hand is very satisfying to me. Sometimes I'm hesitant to color some of my sketches because I think I'm going to ruin them.

I've got the outline of 1 Panther sketch and I'm beginning to work on another. Depending on how much I get done, I'll try to post the pic tomorrow.
    If I didn't have a blank wall in my office at school-I would not color anything.

I hate inking so much that I joust use sharpies and live with the mistakes. THat last drawing I posted here was about 3 hours into the morning after Boseman's deaths' was announced.

Yeah I am hesitant to ink because of the same thing, I don't want to make a mistake and be unable to fix it. That's why I was thinking of finishing it on the program so I can play with it without worry. But I gotta say, I am enjoying the detail and I really hope going forward more artist at the very least out detail's on his face other then just when the habit is lighting up.

Quote Originally Posted by skyvolt2000 View Post
    If I didn't have a blank wall in my office at school-I would not color anything.

I hate inking so much that I joust use sharpies and live with the mistakes. THat last drawing I posted here was about 3 hours into the morning after Boseman's deaths' was announced.
    I use colored in on my work sometimes. it comes out pretty well. But some work I just leave in pencils because I think coloring them would ruin it.

Quote Originally Posted by chief12d View Post
    Because Marvel is incompetent or more insidiously doesn't want their premier black hero to have a well developed roster of romantic options. All this feminine energy in the mythos (and I don't mean that in a negative way) but rarely is it used in such a way to create romantic/sexual tension for the main protagonist.

Shuri, Okoye, Ramonda, Bast, QDJ, and the Dora are great, but at some point it'd be nice to have at least 2 non-Storm female characters in T'Challa's life that can be long-term love interests. Marvel has a perfect template in Princess Zanda courtesy of the cartoon but they're dragging their feet with Storm and too busy killing nu-Nakia. MJ's gone through constant revamps to make her worth a damn for Spider-Man but you're telling me Monica Lynne has no potential?
    Facts still not fan of Miss Lynne , she would been great love interest for Falcon, Cage or Voodoo when she was 1st created but not BP imo.

i would remove storm, permanently, except as an old love that didn't/couldn't work out.

i would create a new love interest (at least one) who was a worthy match and did not end up married to him, possibly, ever.

i would create a succession scandal when the council told him he HAD to pick a queen who could absolutely NOT be the love interest I'd spent a year (minimum) setting up.

and then [redacted] [redacted] [redacted] [redacted] [redacted] [redacted] [redacted] [redacted] [redacted] [redacted] [redacted] [redacted] [redacted] [redacted] [redacted] [redacted] [redacted] [redacted] [redacted] [redacted] [redacted] [redacted] [redacted] [redacted] [redacted] [redacted] [redacted] [redacted] [redacted] [redacted] [redacted] [redacted] [redacted] [redacted] [redacted] [redacted] [redacted] [redacted] [redacted] [redacted] [redacted] [redacted] [redacted] [redacted] [redacted] [redacted] [redacted] [redacted] [redacted] [redacted] [redacted] [redacted] [redacted] [redacted] [redacted] [redacted] [redacted] [redacted] [redacted] [redacted] [redacted] [redacted] [redacted] [redacted] [redacted] [redacted] [redacted] [redacted] [redacted] [redacted] [redacted] [redacted] [redacted] [redacted] [redacted] [redacted] [redacted] [redacted] [redacted] [redacted] [redacted] [redacted] [redacted] [redacted] [redacted] [redacted] [redacted] [redacted] [redacted] [redacted] [redacted] [redacted] [redacted] [redacted] [redacted] [redacted] [redacted] [redacted] [redacted] [redacted] [redacted] [redacted] [redacted] [redacted] [redacted] [redacted] [redacted] [redacted] [redacted] [redacted] [redacted] [redacted] [redacted] [redacted] [redacted] [redacted] [redacted] [redacted] [redacted] [redacted] [redacted] [redacted] [redacted] [redacted] [redacted] [redacted] [redacted] [redacted] [redacted] [redacted]

there's some wedding ceremony and everybody wins.

So kiddeez what Redjack Romance is saying is whenever Black Panther takes an L (a loss) he would have this special woman to turn to for emotional strength and comforting...

Gets tossed over waterfall by Killmonger... She's there for him!

Gets jobbed by Doom or Namor... She's there for him!

Left out of important Marvel events... She's there for him!

Loses Black Panther gig to upgraded Shuri... She's there for him!

Wakanda invaded and destroyed AGAIN... She's there for him!

Too bad she is not Wakandan and does not meet the approval of the elders nor the royal family!

Two steps ahead of his enemies... Three steps ahead of his friends... Four steps ahead of his love interest!

I'm starting to like and appreciate this Redjack Romance guy more and more each day!
    Get Hectic!

In the spirit of Redjack Romance Black Panther needs a classic yet classy tale of love...

King T'challa addresses the nation of Wakanda when suddenly...

Everybody in this thread right now stand up and hold your lighters high up in the air for AMOUR (That's love people)
    Get Hectic!