Page 527 of 750 FirstFirst ... 27427477517523524525526527528529530531537577627 ... LastLast
Results 7,891 to 7,905 of 11243

Quote Originally Posted by Vanguard View Post
    Cool thanks. You familiar with which issue?
    Kinda, it's been a while. But I do know that it's a very impressive feat if your looking for a strength feat

That Ghost Panther art from a few pages back is friggin legit. Bosslogic is crazy good.

And the whole Black Swan thing.....she has some good appearances and some solid feats early on, but the demands of the story kinda cut everybody at some point in the run and I feel like it's hard to really judge what the Swan is capable of, because the baseline was sort of all over the place by the end of things.

I think she's got potential as a BP rogue, and if nothing else the whole setting and mythology around her and the other Swans would be cool to use, but I think she'd need a little TLC and a firmly established baseline first.

And I'm down with whatever Redjack wants to do. I love Storm, but not as a love interest for T'Challa, and any run that wants to put that in the rearview has much support.
    Last edited by Ascended; 10-04-2020 at 06:11 PM.
    "We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another, as if we were one single tribe."

~ Black Panther.

Quote Originally Posted by Ezyo1000 View Post
    Kinda, it's been a while. But I do know that it's a very impressive feat if your looking for a strength feat
    Absolutely, Ill add it to my collection. If you know a issue # (number) just let me know. Ill start looking too.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by chief12d View Post
    Nope lol. T'Challa shouldn't date a mutant unless their from Wakanda and owned by the BP/Avengers office. My man Bishop could use some love though...
    Wasn't Bishop and Jean hooked up?

Aren't they still a thing? What happened?

Mighty Member

Double post...sorry my bad!

Absolutely, Ill add it to my collection. If you know a issue # (number) just let me know. Ill start looking too.
    Issue 58 of priests run

I got to do some digging, but she’s stronger than Panher or MK, maybe even Spiderman.
    Other than that future feat that people don’t consider canon. Like you said I have a 1.5 ton Rhino feat (stated on panel) and a 5 ton Rhino feat (stated on panel). But BP has only gotten stronger since either one of those feats, that was my point.

I’ll look for Black Swan
    Since you got the 5 ton feat, here’s the 1.5 ton.
    I have his one too, it is just the full page and in much better color lol

yeha if I find anyting on black swan let me know. I got nothing other than getting yeeted by Thor lol.

But BP has only gotten stronger since either one of those feats, that was my point.
    By feats... not really. Those are like his two peak strength feats. In theory, yes, because "peak human" evolved from really athletic to the now accepted comic book peak human but T'challa really doesn't get to do anything strength wise other than punching Namor every 10 years or picking up dudes by their throat.
    Last edited by MindofShadow; 10-05-2020 at 05:31 AM.
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Quote Originally Posted by Ascended View Post
    That Ghost Panther art from a few pages back is friggin legit. Bosslogic is crazy good.

And the whole Black Swan thing.....she has some good appearances and some solid feats early on, but the demands of the story kinda cut everybody at some point in the run and I feel like it's hard to really judge what the Swan is capable of, because the baseline was sort of all over the place by the end of things.

I think she's got potential as a BP rogue, and if nothing else the whole setting and mythology around her and the other Swans would be cool to use, but I think she'd need a little TLC and a firmly established baseline first.

And I'm down with whatever Redjack wants to do. I love Storm, but not as a love interest for T'Challa, and any run that wants to put that in the rearview has much support.
    Swan is kinda like KotD

Just let the past die lol.

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Quote Originally Posted by Besouro View Post
    Wasn't Bishop and Jean hooked up?

Aren't they still a thing? What happened?
    I wish they would.

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post

yeha if I find anyting on black swan let me know. I got nothing other than getting yeeted by Thor lol.

By feats... not really. Those are like his two peak strength feats. In theory, yes, because "peak human" evolved from really athletic to the now accepted comic book peak human but T'challa really doesn't get to do anything strength wise other than punching Namor every 10 years or picking up dudes by their throat.
    Couldn't just put the rhino down eh MacGregor. No, you had to monologue.

Geez....

Quote Originally Posted by Marvell2100 View Post
    Couldn't just put the rhino down eh MacGregor. No, you had to monologue.

Geez....
    I honestly can't believe the rhino tackle made it into the movie

At least T'chadwick just tackled him, not broke his neck, gotdamn Don, chill mane lol

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Marvell2100 View Post
    Honestly they don't know what to do with Black Swan. She's lost a lot of her luster.

Here's who I would add to the BP rogues:

Viper

Red Widow

Bring Back:

Kiber looking looking all like Darkseid.
    1,000% co-sign for return of kiber kruel.

I will add 1MYM/1 Million Year Man to also return....revamped to be a Beyonder level threat and redesigned to look more impressive instead of the somewhat devolving ridged massive head Gollum look.

Quote Originally Posted by Ezyo1000 View Post
    Issue 58 of priests run
    Yesss. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post
    Yea yours is way better. Ill refer to that one from now on. I got this one recent feat of him taking a guys wrist, and throwing him a good 13 feet in the air against a pillar.
    Last edited by Vanguard; 10-05-2020 at 07:58 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Besouro View Post
    1,000% co-sign for return of kiber kruel.

I will add 1MYM/1 Million Year Man to also return....revamped to be a Beyonder level threat and redesigned to look more impressive instead of the somewhat devolving ridged massive head Gollum look.
    Yeah, a revamped 6 Million Year man would be cool, definitely needs a new look. Since it would involve time-travel, I think making him a Kang-like villain would be cool.