Page 530 of 750 FirstFirst ... 30430480520526527528529530531532533534540580630 ... LastLast
Results 7,936 to 7,950 of 11243

Quote Originally Posted by skyvolt2000 View Post
    Not really.

Because that would be a LOT of work to even get her to sniff Catwoman's level and that was a battle for even Catwoman herself.

Now I would like to see who would be next in line to take over if Shuri doesn't want the title. Is there a plan for that? We know he got cousins running around. What if we saw the one in Ms Marvel be groomed (not take over any time soon) or a teen Wakandan to fit in with the Champions since everyone else seems to have a pet teen on that team. Except Panther & Thor.
    You could a six page mini story st the end of issues. I'd build it to up to challenge day arc focusing on who analysts believe is the number 1 contender. Stories of him completing in track, gymnastics, and full combat sports.

Killadelphia is doing a six page per issue mini story in their latest books. It pretty fun.

Quote Originally Posted by 4sake Baned View Post
    Has this been posted yet, it’s interesting

https://www.cbr.com/spider-man-noir-...ra-milaje/amp/
    Doras getting some love. Not that Coates kinda love.
    Last edited by Marvell2100; 10-05-2020 at 03:44 PM.

Not really.

Because that would be a LOT of work to even get her to sniff Catwoman's level and that was a battle for even Catwoman herself.

Now I would like to see who would be next in line to take over if Shuri doesn't want the title. Is there a plan for that? We know he got cousins running around. What if we saw the one in Ms Marvel be groomed (not take over any time soon) or a teen Wakandan to fit in with the Champions since everyone else seems to have a pet teen on that team. Except Panther & Thor.
    Takeover for who, T'Challa?

He's not dead.

Quote Originally Posted by Marvell2100 View Post
    New name you say? The Proud Boys.

They need some females to break up this sausage fest.

LOL proud boys. It works, or the Supremes if you wanted to be a little less tongue in cheek

I think that voortrekker (guy in front already sporting the high leather boots) and hungyr (the one sporting the green jump suit) should just be gender bent since they could very easily be changed and their outfits are basically female anyways.

Quote Originally Posted by chief12d View Post
    I get what you're saying, psychic powers could be seen as a bit much. Martial arts and shapeshifting is still plenty powerful, though a bit derivative of Mystique. As far as redeeming qualities I like the idea that Zanda is interested in the same stuff T'Challa is; history, exploration, etc.

And personality wise we've already seen she's got an ego, tying that back into her love for her people I think humanizes her. I'd like if she wasn't too likable, but decent enough for T'Challa to team-up and get romantic with under the right circumstances.
    Well according to Redjack, she has super strength and all plus she can turn into animal's as well (dunno of comic mystique can do that as well) maybe she can copy the powers (to some extent) of whomever she takes on, but requires their blood or something to make it work. I dunno. I like how Redjack made her.

Abd yeah I'm not saying make her too likable, but enough that T'Challa sees her as a romantic interest (maybe out then I. A situation where they have to work together and she opens up more Ontop of then Sharing a love of history, exploration, protecting ones people and doing whatever it takes to keep them safe. Almost like she puts up a front, and her true self isn't as vain and ego centric as she shows off (she shows basically the "I am just a man" speech T'Challa gave to the boy on WitBP and T'Challa witnesses just how much she cares for and loves her people and how much compassion she can show) a
    And once you get passed that outer shell, we get a glimpse of why T'Challa is attracted and drawn to her. But this doesn't come out often

The character looks cool for sure, wouldn't mind more characters with names and ones that are actually DM and not the crappy MA and fake Dora's

Quote Originally Posted by Ezyo1000 View Post
    The character looks cool for sure, wouldn't mind more characters with names and ones that are actually DM and not the crappy MA and fake Dora's
    Soooo....I guess Aneka and Ayo are unemployed Doras now.

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Yeah, I've been keeping up with this. I'd honestly love to see the worlds of Spider-Man and Black Panther cross more often, though somewhat more so with Miles as Spider-Man. That said, since Anansi (an African deity) was factored into the Spider-Mythos through JMS's "Totem Saga," I'd love to see some interaction with Bast as the patron deity of the Black Panthers and himself as the patron deity of Spider-Men (and Women).

Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post
    Interesting.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

So I guess MK is gonna **** up the phoenix somehow next issue and it's gonna split?

Does the Phoenix have a relationship with 1000000000000000000 BC Panther too?
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Not really.

I think i tis more the "type." No one will ever approach Catwoman

Black Cat fills the roll in Spider-Man.

Enchantress I would say for Thor. Wolverine has more than one I think (Yukio maybe? can't remember the claw chicks name).

T'challa had one... it was Nakia. Ooops.
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Quote Originally Posted by Marvell2100 View Post
    Soooo....I guess Aneka and Ayo are unemployed Doras now.
    Hell yeah, they should of been banished for the isht they pulled, not given everything they wanted on some ole bullisht, especially when they are going to leave Wakanda high and dry and hid with their tails between their legs after talking that big game

Zanda! C'mon girl, that door is wide open!

Quote Originally Posted by Ezyo1000 View Post
    Hell yeah, they should of been banished for the isht they pulled, not given everything they wanted on some ole bullisht, especially when they are going to leave Wakanda high and dry and hid with their tails between their legs after talking that big game
    I wonder where unemployed elite bodyguards look for work?

Latveria?
    Atlantis?
    Attilan?
    White House?

Maybe they can find something on Indeed.

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post
    So I guess MK is gonna **** up the phoenix somehow next issue and it's gonna split?

After the past stunt perpetrated by Namor in Wakanda which the Phoenix allowed, it was at best just an alliance of convenience for now.

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post

They're were on the same team. So probably.