Page 559 of 750 FirstFirst ... 59459509549555556557558559560561562563569609659 ... LastLast
Results 8,371 to 8,385 of 11243

Quote Originally Posted by Vanguard View Post
    Yep. That’s the other one I have saved. I just needed to see if they wore some kind of mask. Then just have them be an actual threat when it comes to fighting.
    Yeah I am torn on the head gear, part of me wants a standard-ish helmet that's not a panther as the HZ already look like T'Challa, so maybe a standard helmet would be the best lpon

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ezyo1000 View Post
    Yeah it's kinda dumb, but after 4 year's of Coates and then that last issue of marauders? Its good to just see T'Challa outplaying and wrecking the big bad
    Very well said...agreed and co-signed!

Mighty Member

There's a lot thst can be done with it lol but I like the vibranium mixing with organics
    There was a long discussion about this years ago on these boards....and we all wonder how and why doesn't Wakanda have *VIBRANIUM MUTANTS* born with powers as a result of several millenia being in close and continuous proximity to the Vibranium mound that gradually created the V-gene genetic anomaly randomly across wakadan native.

Since there have been vibranium mutates and Vibranium mutants are a no brainer.

But we certainly can not call them the V-men....uuurrgh!!!

What would we call them? The Vibranium mutants (heroes) and Vibranium mutates (villains)?

Mighty Member

I wasn't saying that should happen now. I talking about Hudlins run if he paired Monica rambeau with T'Challa that they would of been a power couple and that Monica is arguably more powerful than Storm. Thst ship has already sailed and T'Challa needs an In house LI. Like Nu-Nakia, maliaka or RJs Zanda
    To be a power couple is NOT only about super-powers but having unique and unmatched CLOUT that stretches into 85%-90% of the MU.

Monica may be technically more powerful than Storm but she does NOT have the level of clout that Storm has.....the Xmen-verse being the largest conglomerate of characters that rivals if not exceeds the avengers.

Monica is nowhere remotely close to that even amongst he avengers ....ALL mutants and X-Men know and may have met Storm.....I am pretty certain less than 40% of ALL avengers do not even know that Monica exists.

Frankly Monica is waaaay better off with Adam IMO.

BP/Storm was NOT a bad idea....it was the execution of it and the downright vitriol being slung from the x-fanction (writers n editors).

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ekie View Post
    Magnificent!
    Indeed...it's beauty to behold seeing Tchalla kicking ass in such an enthralling manner speaking those kingly phrases of great royalty while seriously kicking ass.

Yoooooooooo man.....I SCREEEEEAMED in excitement!!!!

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ekie View Post
    Magnificent!
    Indeed...it's beauty to behold seeing Tchalla kicking ass in such an enthralling manner speaking those kingly phrases of great royalty while seriously kicking a$$.

Dang.....how loooooong has it been?

Yoooooooooo man.....I SCREEEEEAMED in excitement!!!!

BANNED

Abilities?

Top sequential panel: BP shielding Dora Milaje from Zeta’s tentacles

Bottom sequential panel (BP vs. Zeta 2015):In WWO the BP (transforming) suit is shooting-upward.

Abilities?

Killmonger’s suit is falling downward.

They love showing this scene.

Their tech is literally being wasted like debris, while the tech in WWO is weaponized. Same concept - different uses.
    Last edited by Paul Muad'Dib; 10-13-2020 at 10:28 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Besouro View Post
    To be a power couple is NOT only about super-powers but having unique and unmatched CLOUT that stretches into 85%-90% of the MU.

Monica may be technically more powerful than Storm but she does NOT have the level of clout that Storm has.....the Xmen-verse being the largest conglomerate of characters that rivals if not exceeds the avengers.

Monica is nowhere remotely close to that even amongst he avengers ....ALL mutants and X-Men know and may have met Storm.....I am pretty certain less than 40% of ALL avengers do not even know that Monica exists.

Frankly Monica is waaaay better off with Adam IMO.

BP/Storm was NOT a bad idea....it was the execution of it and the downright vitriol being slung from the x-fanction (writers n editors).
    Storm doesn't have as much clout as people think she does. Monica led the Avengers and I'm pretty sure she is well known. But even if not, being paired with T'Challa would of helped her. It would of given her an interesting arc since she isn't royalty at all and having to get used to the big stage. And while yes, the pairing of T'Challa and Storm was fine and it was the pettiness and unwillingness of x office to play ball, honestly I doubt we would of had that issue at all if T'Challa was with Monica, abd likely they could easily still be together in the comics to this day since she isn't tied to a ensemble. Storm isn't allowed to break free of x men like Logan or rogue. She had the poor with T'Challa but that's long gone. Kw she is like an x who shows up asking for money yet talks isht the whole time.

I'm over it, I think most people who supported the relationship are now over it, abd even Storm fans were calling out that bullisht too. Time for the relationship to finally die abd stay dead

I'd rather it not be Storm *or* Monica, if for no other reason than trying to make relationships between different franchise characters is practically impossible.

We saw it with T'Challa and Storm, who don't share writers or (far as I know) editorial groups. We saw it with Superman and Wonder Woman. It's just a pain in the ass trying to make something as central as a love interest in a title function properly, when that love interest is controlled by a completely different set of people with their own stories to tell.

I'm not *overly* picky about a potential new Queen, as long as she's interesting in her own right and worthy of T'Challa and Wakanda, but she should be a home grown character, firmly part of T'Challa's world, not the X-Men, or the Avengers, or anything else.
    "We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another, as if we were one single tribe."

~ Black Panther.

There's another queen in Panther lore and her name is Zanda. No conflict of interest, no worry about having to compete for attention and an already established character.

It's right before their eyes and yet Marvel is so blind.

Another BP pic I'm working on:

Black Panther Strikes.jpg

Anyone know what issue this is from?

BA648549-02B6-4CAD-BAA7-819233AD2E64.jpg

I like how the armor was done in it.

Quote Originally Posted by Marvell2100 View Post
    Another BP pic I'm working on:

Black Panther Strikes.jpg
    Dude I am legit jealous on how quickly you can create your drawings. I'm so particular about mine that it takes me forever lol

Quote Originally Posted by Vanguard View Post
    Anyone know what issue this is from?

BA648549-02B6-4CAD-BAA7-819233AD2E64.jpg

I like how the armor was done in it.
    Hudlins Civil war crossover

Hudlins Civil war crossover
    Thanks a lot