Page 560 of 750 FirstFirst ... 60460510550556557558559560561562563564570610660 ... LastLast
Results 8,386 to 8,400 of 11243

Quote Originally Posted by Ezyo1000 View Post
    Dude I am legit jealous on how quickly you can create your drawings. I'm so particular about mine that it takes me forever lol
    Ha! Thanks bro. I've been working on three things of late: Increasing my speed, doing more dynamic artwork and creating my own piece as opposed to drawing something from the comics.

This most recent one was probably the fastest I've completed a drawing. But the scene isn't complete yet, I want to draw another figure opposing BP in the scene. I've got a few more images I'm going to work on in the near future and I plan to add color.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Paul Muad'Dib View Post
    Abilities?

Top sequential panel: BP shielding Dora Milaje from Zeta’s tentacles

Bottom sequential panel (BP vs. Zeta 2015):In WWO the BP (transforming) suit is shooting-upward.

Abilities?

Killmonger’s suit is falling downward.

They love showing this scene.

Their tech is literally being wasted like debris, while the tech in WWO is weaponized. Same concept - different uses.
    images (11).jpg

Any thoughts on this design?

African aesthetics to a stealth combat suit.

Y'all really should check out.

https://m.thecomicrepublic.com/home.html

And

https://vortex247.com/

Awwwwww...

Get Hectic!

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ascended View Post
    I'd rather it not be Storm *or* Monica, if for no other reason than trying to make relationships between different franchise characters is practically impossible.

We saw it with T'Challa and Storm, who don't share writers or (far as I know) editorial groups. We saw it with Superman and Wonder Woman. It's just a pain in the ass trying to make something as central as a love interest in a title function properly, when that love interest is controlled by a completely different set of people with their own stories to tell.

I'm not *overly* picky about a potential new Queen, as long as she's interesting in her own right and worthy of T'Challa and Wakanda, but she should be a home grown character, firmly part of T'Challa's world, not the X-Men, or the Avengers, or anything else.
    Wrong......I disagree.

Relationships between 2 franchise characters is VERY POSSIBLE.. they co-exist within the same universe and same continuity without any third-party license attachments (like Sony and Spiderman....and previously with Fox and the X-Men).

Only as long as the runners of BOTH franchises agree to it..in which case it's been repeatedly evident that the X-fanction has been against it from the start.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Marvell2100 View Post
    There's another queen in Panther lore and her name is Zanda. No conflict of interest, no worry about having to compete for attention and an already established character.

It's right before their eyes and yet Marvel is so blind.

The pre-established narrative of Zanda is what makes her a terribly bad choice as BPs primary love interest.

But based on your logic for in-lore and "already established" characters.....then it should be either Monica Lynn or Malaika (or both).

Give them abilities which shouldn't be so had to explain.

Lynn...terrigen cloud inhumans event

Malaika.....Vibranium radiation accident

Both occurrences happen AFTER the last stories they had with Tchalla so these developments will still be in continuity with the earlier stories.

Look at that....how difficult was that? Easy.

Astonishing Member Blind Wedjat's Avatar

Or how about -- and just hear me out on this -- the most important thing for the proposed love interest is that she's a great character and not whatever new superpowers she's given for the purpose of appearing as a "power couple".

Radical idea, I know.

Ha! Thanks bro. I've been working on three things of late: Increasing my speed, doing more dynamic artwork and creating my own piece as opposed to drawing something from the comics.

This most recent one was probably the fastest I've completed a drawing. But the scene isn't complete yet, I want to draw another figure opposing BP in the scene. I've got a few more images I'm going to work on in the near future and I plan to add color.
    Yeah when I draw I usually draw my own version of what I like about the character. Usually it's a hybrid of the solo movie and rocaforts design as I really like the more panther like design. I am also looking at drawing a dynamic scene with T'Challa and another character, but also on those other design's of the DM, hz and Wakandan soldiers so it's all very slow going lol

Quote Originally Posted by Besouro View Post
    The pre-established narrative of Zanda is what makes her a terribly bad choice as BPs primary love interest.

But based on your logic for in-lore and "already established" characters.....then it should be either Monica Lynn or Malaika (or both).

Give them abilities which shouldn't be so had to explain.

Lynn...terrigen cloud inhumans event

Malaika.....Vibranium radiation accident

Both occurrences happen AFTER the last stories they had with Tchalla so these developments will still be in continuity with the earlier stories.

Look at that....how difficult was that? Easy.
    So in one breath you say that Zanda's history makes her a bad choice as LI but in another you want to change the history of Malaika and Monica to make them more palatable as LIs for BP.

Do you see how illogical that sounds?

But seriously dude, if you don't like Zanda just say it and save room in your post for other things. Look at that....how difficult was that? Easy.

Quote Originally Posted by Blind Wedjat View Post
    Or how about -- and just hear me out on this -- the most important thing for the proposed love interest is that she's a great character and not whatever new superpowers she's given for the purpose of appearing as a "power couple".

Radical idea, I know.
    I hear ya you radical thinker!

Yeah when I draw I usually draw my own version of what I like about the character. Usually it's a hybrid of the solo movie and rocaforts design as I really like the more panther like design. I am also looking at drawing a dynamic scene with T'Challa and another character, but also on those other design's of the DM, hz and Wakandan soldiers so it's all very slow going lol
    Looking forward to seeing what you put out and I definitely understand about wanting to make sure your pick is right. Making sure the proportions are right, making sure the details and shading is right, etc. I'm burning through erasers right now, lol.

I've got ideas for BP as well as other characters. Plus I'm using different sized pads and some pics I want to do in color.

Quote Originally Posted by Vanguard View Post
    Anyone know what issue this is from?

Attachment 101405

I like how the armor was done in it.
    Hudlins Civil war crossover
    featuring the worst panther suit in history
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Looking forward to seeing what you put out and I definitely understand about wanting to make sure your pick is right. Making sure the proportions are right, making sure the details and shading is right, etc. I'm burning through erasers right now, lol.

I've got ideas for BP as well as other characters. Plus I'm using different sized pads and some pics I want to do in color.
    Yeah I am thinking about meeting myself half way and doing the HZ first. It allows me to draw something similar to BP so it helps keep me engaged, and gets the Ball rolling on those ideas I have. The dynamic BP drawing will likely be in my huge drawing note book

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post
    featuring the worst panther suit in history
    You didn't like that one? I thought it was cool

You didn't like that one? I thought it was cool

i hate the face, i hate the feet, i hate the color, i hate whateve ris on his forearm lol

Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Astonishing Member Blind Wedjat's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post

i hate the face, i hate the feet, i hate the color, i hate whateve ris on his forearm lol

He's holding a beret. It's from his disguise earlier in the issue. But I agree the art isn't great. What I actually dislike is the light armour he uses against Doom and wants to use against Cap (for punching him in the face?).