Page 599 of 750 FirstFirst ... 99499549589595596597598599600601602603609649699 ... LastLast
Results 8,971 to 8,985 of 11243

Quote Originally Posted by KingNomarch View Post
    Leaked image of T'Challa in the Avengers game from Twitter

I like it and besides there will be multiple suits to change into if anyone doesnt like this one.

Quote Originally Posted by chief12d View Post
    In the words of T'Challa, absolutely not lol. No way should comic's premier black hero be in a romantic relationship with a non-black woman. Leave that to Black Lightning, Luke Cage, Miles Morales, Brother Voodoo, and any number of black men in the medium. It's not necessary for T'Challa.

But Wakanda does have mutant types with vibranium mutates, who I always say are the most underused aspect of the mythos. Look at what Immortal Hulk is doing with gamma mutates and damn near all that can be applied to vibranium mutates with a Black Panther makeover. Tie it to their gods, their own region of the Djalia, the Wakandan military, the kingdom's geography, etc. The only mutant I want in the BP mythos is Muti, vibranium mutates are the kind of unique concept that creates a bunch of rogues, locations, and lore only the BP mythos can exploit. I want new ideas in the next solo, not imports from other franchises.

I referenced Rescue because she fits that Daenerys mold, she's just not as badass lol. Pepper's primarily a non-combatant, a business/administrative type, but she's not a damsel and can enter a fight without being a burden on Tony. That's the type of woman that I think T'Challa should be with, someone who's mostly in the political/diplomatic realm but at the drop of a hat can defend herself. That's basically the direction Nakia's going in with the MCU, where she's now in charge of Wakandan social outreach and presumably transitioning out of being a full-time spy.

I don't think it makes sense for a king of a warrior nation to marry someone who has no intention of being competent in self-defense. So while I agree that T'Challa doesn't need a woman who accompanies him on missions, she should have low-level powers and Dora Milaje training. It limits the potential for writers to make her a damsel and allows for them to occasionally enter the fray themselves to help out T'Challa.
    Soo then Okoye? Think about it, she is the leader of the DM and general of the WK arm, has always been loyal to the throne, loves Wakanda, abd has been his day one ride or die chick and he trust's her immensely.

Astonishing Member Blind Wedjat's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by KingNomarch View Post
    Leaked image of T'Challa in the Avengers game from Twitter

Quote Originally Posted by Cville View Post
    Looks like Liss + Thrice Blessed.
    Take away the shoulder pads and that stupid ass collar and it's a decent look. It's a neat idea doing way too much. But anyway, this is what I told you guys to expect.

Quote Originally Posted by Nyro View Post
    I like it and besides there will be multiple suits to change into if anyone doesnt like this one.
    That you'll have to pay for lol.

Btw, this is allegedly Wakanda.

Quote Originally Posted by Nyro View Post
    Well that’s good. At least you’re not limited to that.

I grabbed this crossover art from Pinterest. I dig the pose, I think the sword is in the way of the suit (i want to see more of the suit), but I even like the Thundercat sword. That’s how good it is.

Quote Originally Posted by Vanguard View Post
    Well that’s good. At least you’re not limited to that.

I grabbed this crossover art from Pinterest. I dig the pose, I think the sword is in the way of the suit (i want to see more of the suit), but I even like the Thundercat sword. That’s how good it is.

This is part of a short story with drawings by Marcus Williams.

Quote Originally Posted by Cville View Post
    This is part of a short story with drawings by Marcus Williams.
    It’s dope. I would read the stories just based off what I see here. I’m reading some old BP stuff as we speak.

Quote Originally Posted by MouserGrey View Post
    Day 3.5: I took a step back for a bit. I'm happy with the color of the stone I chose. I thought it was going to he too dark. I am also curious at this point how I am going to make sure the silver teeth I have to add are going to be integrated.
    Attachment 101893

Dammit! Sideways again! Only on CBR?
    Lol, still awesome even sideways. Make sure that the camera icon on your phone is in the horizontal position. If it is in the vertical position, the picture will come out sideways.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ezyo1000 View Post
    Soo then Okoye? Think about it, she is the leader of the DM and general of the WK arm, has always been loyal to the throne, loves Wakanda, abd has been his day one ride or die chick and he trust's her immensely.
    Eh, Okoye would be fine but I think a Catwoman type like Malice or someone foreign like Monica has more to offer story-wise. But I definitely think there's room for there to be some sexual tension between them. They have the history and loyalty. Though having T'Challa date a Dora potentially resurrects the whole "wives-in-waiting" thing if a writer ignores what Coates did and tries to spin some drama.

Eh, Okoye would be fine but I think a Catwoman type like Malice or someone foreign like Monica has more to offer story-wise. But I definitely think there's room for there to be some sexual tension between them. They have the history and loyalty. Though having T'Challa date a Dora potentially resurrects the whole "wives-in-waiting" thing if a writer ignores what Coates did and tries to spin some drama.
    Yeah, I think I like T'Challa and Okoye better as friends and not lovers. Still think Zanda is the perfect choice.

But...if not Zanda then someone entirely new, someone created specifically for this purpose. I also think that there should be other female characters created that are interested in BP. He should be a prize catch to a lot of women.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Marvell2100 View Post
    Yeah, I think I like T'Challa and Okoye better as friends and not lovers. Still think Zanda is the perfect choice.

But...if not Zanda then someone entirely new, someone created specifically for this purpose. I also think that there should be other female characters created that are interested in BP. He should be a prize catch to a lot of women.
    I like Zanda as his Talia, where she's just good enough to be able to sleep with, but too morally grey/toxic to actually be in a long-term relationship. Unless they go the direction that you did in the Age of Marvels universe, where she's basically a good guy who occasionally bumps heads with T'Challa. That would work great too.

T'Challa just needs some love man lol. 3 love interests, 1 main one, but kept in semi-frequent rotation like nearly every other headlining male hero in Big 2 comics. Shouldn't be that hard but for some reason Marvel doesn't do that.

Eh I think it wouldn't be that bad considering out of all the females in his life, she has been the most loyal, ride or die do whatever he needs and most reliable. I wouldn't mind it, even just the sexual tension, she is a badass, leads the Wakandan military, has history, and can hold her own, and doesn't have baggage, she is actually a really good choice. Not to say Zanda or Monica can't be used, but I think she can be a potential LI too. I mean why not? We want to get Nakai or maliaka in the grind but not Okoye?

Black Panther - Champion of Bast
    Vixen - Champion of Anansi

Black Panther - Champion of Bast
    Vixen - Champion of Anansi

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ezyo1000 View Post
    Eh I think it wouldn't be that bad considering out of all the females in his life, she has been the most loyal, ride or die do whatever he needs and most reliable. I wouldn't mind it, even just the sexual tension, she is a badass, leads the Wakandan military, has history, and can hold her own, and doesn't have baggage, she is actually a really good choice. Not to say Zanda or Monica can't be used, but I think she can be a potential LI too. I mean why not? We want to get Nakai or maliaka in the grind but not Okoye?
    Okoye's got a great resume, I think part of it is just that she wasn't conceived as a love interest, unlike Monica, Malaika, and even Zanda (who's been pining for T'Challa since the 00's). She's a great friend and ally, but like in the MCU they've never been shown in a romantic light, though it's definitely something I could get behind.

Okoye's got a great resume, I think part of it is just that she wasn't conceived as a love interest, unlike Monica, Malaika, and even Zanda (who's been pining for T'Challa since the 00's). She's a great friend and ally, but like in the MCU they've never been shown in a romantic light, though it's definitely something I could get behind.
    Yeah I'm just saying don't count her out. She had a really great resume. Day one ride or die, isn't allegedly dead ( Monica) isn't In comic limbo (maliaka) doesn't needs a lot rework to be taken seriously and inline with her other medium counterpart (Zanda) and doesn't come with a ton of baggage (Nakia) and she is well known and rising in popularity in both mediums (MCU and 616) on paper she is a great candidate, actually the best he has ironically, and she DOES love T'Challa as stated in Priest run.. I'm just saying...