Page 601 of 750 FirstFirst ... 101501551591597598599600601602603604605611651701 ... LastLast
Results 9,001 to 9,015 of 11243

I don’t love the video game soon but I don’t hate it, it’s kind of starting to grow on me but not something I would want to again lol

Waknada getting sued for copyright infringement! Crossbones Estate ain't havin this!
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Astonishing Member Blind Wedjat's Avatar

By Danil Moiseenko on ArtStation.

Pretty cool recreation of the classic cover I found.

Quote Originally Posted by Blind Wedjat View Post
    I feel like they tried to attempt something like these but they just did way too much and he just looks like MCU Crossbones with ears.

God I hate the way it looks.

Yea for some reason it won't post here. Here's a link anyway.
    I don't know why people want to out T'Challa in liss gear.. it was a DOWNGRADE to his normal habit. This tactical gear isht doesn't work for T'Challa because he is about speed, agility, and being a minimalist. The design looks really really dumb. Take off the weird collar, shoulder pads, chest plate... May as well just scrap it all and start over

Astonishing Member Blind Wedjat's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ezyo1000 View Post
    I don't know why people want to out T'Challa in liss gear.. it was a DOWNGRADE to his normal habit. This tactical gear isht doesn't work for T'Challa because he is about speed, agility, and being a minimalist. The design looks really really dumb. Take off the weird collar, shoulder pads, chest plate... May as well just scrap it all and start over
    I personally don't either, but if I had a choice I'd rather take something that looks like those two rather than what the game is giving us because at least they look a little lighter and still look like they're made of Vibranium. Especially the first one.

Are we supposed to assume something happened to T'Challa too after A-Day and he's working under strained resources? Maybe there was a coup and the Wakandan missions are about putting him back on the throne.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Are we supposed to assume something happened to T'Challa too after A-Day and he's working under strained resources? Maybe there was a coup and the Wakandan missions are about putting him back on the throne.
    Considering AIM not exactly down for the count, could he be deliberately downplaying his/Wakanda’s tech/resource advantage?

Quote Originally Posted by Blind Wedjat View Post
    I personally don't either, but if I had a choice I'd rather take something that looks like those two rather than what the game is giving us because at least they look a little lighter and still look like they're made of Vibranium. Especially the first one.
    Yeah me too, they look better, but they should scrap the extra chest pieces. Excessive armor looks stupid on T'Challa as base gear

I know I'm super late but I just caught up to Marauders #13 and had to vent. Now I love Storm and the X-men, have since I was a little kid but that issue was some bs. They made Wakanda look like push overs. I get that Storm used her relationship as leverage to get further than most would that part makes sense but the security around the Stormbreaker was laughable. Storm is a goddess yes and I doubt anyone other than T'challa could take her down but it should've been waaaaay harder than that, especially if the Stormbreaker is supposed to be special. Another thing is Storm was so impatient because so many things were at stake yet she still had to wait on like 7 other members to get their swords. If she had time to wait on a circle she had to time to wait on the king.
    Last edited by 9th.; 11-01-2020 at 06:21 PM.
    Reading List (Super behind but reading them nonetheless):
    DC: Currently figuring that out
    Marvel: Read above
    Image: Killadelphia, Nightmare Blog
    Other: The Antagonist, Something is Killing the Children, Avatar: TLAB
    Manga: My Hero Academia, MHA: Vigilanties, Soul Eater: the Perfect Edition, Berserk, Hunter X Hunter, Witch Hat Atelier, Kaiju No. 8

Quote Originally Posted by 9th. View Post
    I know I'm super late but I just caught up to Marauders #13 and had to vent. Now I love Storm and the X-men, have since I was a little kid but that issue was some bs. They made Wakanda look like push overs. I get that Storm used her relationship as leverage to get further than most would that part makes sense but the security around the Stormbreaker was laughable. Storm is a goddess yes and I doubt anyone other than T'challa could take her down but it should've been waaaaay harder than that, especially if the Stormbreaker is supposed to be special. Another thing is Storm was so impatient because so many things were at state yet she still had to wait on like 7 other members to get their swords. If she had time to wait on a circle she had to time to wait on the king.
    Well, it's the X-books. Par for the course when it comes to the BP/Storm relationship.

Vita was brought in to perform a hit job to spare Guggan the backlash. They did their assignment well. Like I said in the Storm thread, I'm done with talking about it. The BP/Storm relationship doesn't matter to me because it doesn't matter to Marvel in any good way.

I know I'm super late but I just caught up to Marauders #13 and had to vent. Now I love Storm and the X-men, have since I was a little kid but that issue was some bs. They made Wakanda look like push overs. I get that Storm used her relationship as leverage to get further than most would that part makes sense but the security around the Stormbreaker was laughable. Storm is a goddess yes and I doubt anyone other than T'challa could take her down but it should've been waaaaay harder than that, especially if the Stormbreaker is supposed to be special. Another thing is Storm was so impatient because so many things were at stake yet she still had to wait on like 7 other members to get their swords. If she had time to wait on a circle she had to time to wait on the king.
    when it comes to Storm making her way into T'Challas franchise, there's no limit to the amount of chumping x office will do. Notice how Shuri hyped up the importance of this newly created, never before seen or heard of sword that, if taken from Wakanda, will turn the people into savages essentially and it's defense? A system that gets shut down with lightning (even though T'Challa has shown the capability to shut down mutant powers as well as his own habit able to redirect lightning.

The most advanced nation on earths security for it's allegedly most important artifact in their nation, has a defense system akin to what I would expect they're bank's to have. And T'Challa only thought changing the password was the only upgrade needed after the divorce..

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by KingNomarch View Post
    Leaked image of T'Challa in the Avengers game from Twitter

A few days back someone said that the game might be offering trash default skins to encourage players to buy better ones. I think this is confirmation.

Spectacular Member

I wouldn't even trip over it bruv, those writers in the x camp knew what they were doing. I expected something like this to happen to be real with ya, rather have the two move on at this point especially Tchalla.

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by chief12d View Post
    A few days back someone said that the game might be offering trash default skins to encourage players to buy better ones. I think this is confirmation.
    Well, i guess the only thing to say about this look is that it's not as worse as Steve's default look, so kind of a plus i guess.

Mighty Member

Agreed and co-signed with a supa-quickness!!!