Page 609 of 750 FirstFirst ... 109509559599605606607608609610611612613619659709 ... LastLast
Results 9,121 to 9,135 of 11243

Quote Originally Posted by Redjack View Post
    we do know the writer.

some of us know the writer VERY well.
    NOW...I can finally return to a comic books store

Quote Originally Posted by Marvell2100 View Post
    I'm just a little baffled that they created the Great Captains of Krakoa which includes Bishop, Scott, Magik and Gorgon but we've yet to see Bishop involved in X of Swords in any meaningful way. The other three are but not Bishop.

Did they just give him a paper title?

Anyhoo, I'm happy that Redjack is getting another shot at doing a BP story and I hope this is just the beginning. If there's any writer that I feel 100% confident in right now it's him.
    There was a storyline that could have been a quick throw away where Prof X and Magneto needed covert brute squad. While they were meeting with heads of states and they used Cyclops...of course and Gorgon. Bishop should have and would have been perfect. But hey, we're talking about the X-Men and black male heroes.

Spectacular Member

Ah so alias "RedJack" got the call from marvel, Eh? I'd like to congratulate him on the opportunity buuuutttt I want to see what he can do on those pages. Lookin at the comments on youtube watching Panthers quest people weren't diggin his interpretation of the Panther man especially that fight against Cap's angsty fanboy Bucky, man Marvel's animation is soooo lifeless it hurts. No disrespect to alias RedJack i'm just skeptical of what he can do, if he actually is the writer on that BP KiB story and isn't just blowin vapor.

Quote Originally Posted by Mekk80s View Post
    Ah so alias "RedJack" got the call from marvel, Eh? I'd like to congratulate him on the opportunity buuuutttt I want to see what he can do on those pages. Lookin at the comments on youtube watching Panthers quest people weren't diggin his interpretation of the Panther man especially that fight against Cap's angsty fanboy Bucky, man Marvel's animation is soooo lifeless it hurts. No disrespect to alias RedJack i'm just skeptical of what he can do, if he actually is the writer on that BP KiB story and isn't just blowin vapor.
    Watch the episode "The last Avenger" to see what Redjack can do with T'Challa.

Quote Originally Posted by Mekk80s View Post
    see wakanda and die.

see wakanda and die.
    Lol, I want this again so bad.

I feel like a Black Panther dope fiend.

Fantastic Member TrooperCameron's Avatar

Definitely going back to the comic shop for this tie-in. Wondering how early to pre-order a few copies, and if any variants will be released.

Quote Originally Posted by TrooperCameron View Post
    Definitely going back to the comic shop for this tie-in. Wondering how early to pre-order a few copies, and if any variants will be released.
    I went to Previews to look for it but they don't have the Marvel Feb solicits up yet. Maybe another week or two.

Quote Originally Posted by dkrook View Post
    There was a storyline that could have been a quick throw away where Prof X and Magneto needed covert brute squad. While they were meeting with heads of states and they used Cyclops...of course and Gorgon. Bishop should have and would have been perfect. But hey, we're talking about the X-Men and black male heroes.
    I've been going off all year about Bishop in Dawn of X, along with Synch and Darwin. It's why I'm so glad Redjack get's to pen a 616 BP story. Finally after the mockery of Coates run the King will be written with some respect on his name.

Mighty Member

Hey, Redjack. The techno jungle is my favorite thing besides T'Cha in the whole mythos but is continually overlooked and unexplored. Did or do you have any plans to include it anywhere in your plans?
    Reality is for those who are afraid of science fiction.

Quote Originally Posted by MouserGrey View Post
    Hey, Redjack. The techno jungle is my favorite thing besides T'Cha in the whole mythos but is continually overlooked and unexplored. Did or do you have any plans to include it anywhere in your plans?
    You know i can't tell anything.

i got 30 pages.

I'll do everything i can.

the art is DAF though.

Mighty Member

No, no. I mean in general. I like the concept and have explored it in my own imagination and was curious if it was something you've considered in any parts of your own work.

Quote Originally Posted by MouserGrey View Post
    No, no. I mean in general. I like the concept and have explored it in my own imagination and was curious if it was something you've considered in any parts of your own work.
    it was central to one of my pitches for the first arc in a BP run. It's on my website.

Love the jungle. I had techno jungles at every Wakandan embassy on earth.

if i do get a shot at the ongoing, that pitch is NOT the one I'd do. No one's heard the second pitch and, if i can't do it, I won't try to do BP again.
    Last edited by Redjack; 11-06-2020 at 09:53 PM.

Mighty Member

it was central to one of my pitches for the first arc in a BP run. It's on my website.

Love the jungle. I had techno jungles at every Wakandan embassy on earth.

if i do get a shot at the ongoing, that pitch is NOT the one I'd do. No one's heard the second pitch and, if i can't do it, I won't try to do BP again.
    Right on! Secret defense parks all over the world. My dream meta world is for techno jungle to be a household word and to title one of the themes on a BP movie soundtrack. Mostly because I want a techno jungle lego set.

You know i can't tell anything.

i got 30 pages.

I'll do everything i can.

the art is DAF though.
    Kinda wild this thread is hoping to fix everyting and you have 30 pages in a tie in book

That is how starved BP fans are haha
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html