Page 616 of 750 FirstFirst ... 116516566606612613614615616617618619620626666716 ... LastLast
Results 9,226 to 9,240 of 11243

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post
    Seems lke by the time the BP paction is put in the Avengers video game, the game is going to be dead
    Low key, I was already throwing up hexes towards Marvel and that game when I saw that they included Ms. Marvel instead of Tchalla on the first release! Now that I waited I've decided to get the Miles Morales Spider-Man game, and I'll be rockin that.

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dkrook View Post
    Low key, I was already throwing up hexes towards Marvel and that game when I saw that they included Ms. Marvel instead of Tchalla on the first release! Now that I waited I've decided to get the Miles Morales Spider-Man game, and I'll be rockin that.
    Speaking of Miles . . . we've had the Peter Parker Spider-Man team up with Black Panther several times over the years, but I don't think we've gotten a Miles Morales/Black Panther team-up yet.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Quote Originally Posted by FLEX HECTIC View Post
    Stop the pressess...

My bad Redjack I should have placed more smiley emojis because I reread my post and it probably came off like I was mocking you!

No my brother no...

I am just as much a nerd and geek as the next fellow in fact when I finaly met Hudlin in person after a milennia of Trolling his website he acknowlegded my nonthreatening demeanor to the rest of the Heffers who for some reason thought I was something different!

My apologies if you were offended by that post I was just doing my standard issue Trolling as usual and one day we will cross paths and break bread over Happy Meals and the official drink of the black community orange sodas!

It's all good stay being you no harm no foul and from here on out Bass in your voice is optional!

(insert friendly emojis here)

no worries, mate. no harm, no foul..

and brother. KING IN BLACK is going to be deadly.

Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    Speaking of Miles . . . we've had the Peter Parker Spider-Man team up with Black Panther several times over the years, but I don't think we've gotten a Miles Morales/Black Panther team-up yet.
    Although they both appeared in Civil War II, they really haven't had a story where one appeared in the others book.

Fantastic Member TrooperCameron's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Redjack View Post
    no worries, mate. no harm, no foul..

and brother. KING IN BLACK is going to be deadly.
    I can't wait. Show them how Wakanda deals with an alien invasion.

I don't know if this has been posted in the thread before but I have even more respect for Priest after reading this.

https://www.cbr.com/christopher-prie...thing-between/
    Last edited by Marvell2100; 11-11-2020 at 07:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    Right, I would have loved to see T'Challa have a presence in the outlawed storyline. I wonder if there's some kind of standing policy on Black Panther being shown as a power mover? Who else can go into America assist, save, or fight along side with complete immunity from prosecution. Let's see his influence outside of Wakanda.

Quote Originally Posted by Blind Wedjat View Post
    On one hand, I'm glad this game is failing. This is what should happen when you refuse to learn the lessons of failed games at launch like Destiny and Anthem. This is what happens when you add unnecessary **** to a game, like adding a live service format and a loot system to a Avengers game (would you like to grind drops for Hulk's bones?). This is what happens when a superhero game barely looks good and doesn't take the appeal of visual gear and iconic skins seriously (and puts them behind a huge paywall). This is what happens when you don't work on the good core stuff in your game that's actually decent (combat, character kits and story campaign) and trying so hard to hop on the looter-shooter, GaaS trend when you have no experience with it.

But one the other hand, the fact that BP is still gonna be added to the game and the fact that its future isn't looking to bright right now, I'm worried that this reduces our chances of getting that single player narrative, AAA game. It'll be so easy for Disney and Marvel to look at this as the one way to get the character (as well as other ones) into the gaming world. But now that it seems to be failing, I wonder if this will actually give them confidence to make either a much better version of this game or give the characters that deserve and can carry their own single player narratives a chance.
    Frankly I'm very annoyed at how shitty marvel games are. DC has a better handle on their games and cartoons for their heroes while Marvel is way behind. The Avengers game should of been a huge deal, and the fact that they are so concerned about trying to squeeze as much money as they can out of people instead of letting the quality of their game sell itself, speaks volumes. Maybe they will learn one day

Quote Originally Posted by Marvell2100 View Post
    I don't know if this has been posted in the thread before but I have even more respect for Priest after reading this.

http://https://www.cbr.com/christoph...thing-between/
    I think the link is broken

Quote Originally Posted by Ezyo1000 View Post
    I think the link is broken
    Thanks bro, it's fixed now.

He’s one of my favorite writers of all time.

Quote Originally Posted by Vanguard View Post
    He’s one of my favorite writers of all time.
    Mine too. I think he did for Black panther what Miller did for Daredevil. And he sounds like he's having a blast writing U.S.Agent.

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Although they both appeared in Civil War II, they really haven't had a story where one appeared in the others book.
    Now that you mention it, I remember Black Panther being instrumental in helping Miles escape after that vision of Miles seemingly killing Captain America (actually HYDRA-Cap, but no one in-universe knew that until Secret Empire).

Quote Originally Posted by dkrook View Post
    Right, I would have loved to see T'Challa have a presence in the outlawed storyline. I wonder if there's some kind of standing policy on Black Panther being shown as a power mover? Who else can go into America assist, save, or fight along side with complete immunity from prosecution. Let's see his influence outside of Wakanda.
    That would be a great one to see, yeah.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Mighty Member

Man, Priest to BP is exactly what Frank Miller is to DD and Batman... He truly redefined BP and his mythos for the modern age.

His Deathstroke is *TRULY SUPERB!!*

His last JL run was not great but I understood what he was going for.....having the JL deal with real world conflict but I have he was given a very tight number of issues for that story because he was just a stand-in.

Haven't read his current Vamperilla and Sacred six series yet but I intend to do so.

I am reading his U.S Agent #1 now.
    I

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Blind Wedjat View Post
    I like "the most dangerous man alive" because I think it strikes fear of what T'Challa is capable of doing if he's pushed to that limit. Not just in how badly he can beat you up, but also in the economic and political power he possesses.

Personally I also like "The Greatest Warrior on Earth", but I don't know if anyone else has that.
    Brilliantly said .....agreed and co-signed on MDMA.

Greatest warrior alive is several steps down from MDMA because it does NOT credit scientific acumen, mental prowess, socio-economic and political power of BP....it only focuses on fighting ability.

BP:MDMA is the most fitting......it can only get better if "Alive" is replaced with "Ever".