Page 618 of 750 FirstFirst ... 118518568608614615616617618619620621622628668718 ... LastLast
Results 9,256 to 9,270 of 11243

Quote Originally Posted by Overhazard View Post
    I honestly think they kind of just half-ass it. Have you ever heard of spectrobes? Thirteen years ago, disney tried to come up with their own creature collector franchise called spectrobes. They wanted it to be a "pokemon killer", the game sold well enough to get two sequels, but then just fizzled out. Now the creature design in spectrobes is great. Some of the best I've seen outside of Monster Hunter, but it just wasn't enough. One would think that this would inspire disney to do what they always do when they can't make their own stuff, buy some company to do it for them, but they won't even do that. Video Games are just that one entertainment frontier the mouse doesn't jump into that much.
    Just looked up spectrobes, looks very cool wish it was cartoon I’d watch..

Quote Originally Posted by Marvell2100 View Post
    Mine too. I think he did for Black panther what Miller did for Daredevil. And he sounds like he's having a blast writing U.S.Agent.
    I respect Priest and understand his point of not wanting to be defined as a "Black" writer and just a writer instead. It's interesting his thoughts and compared to Hudlin or the late Mcduffie how they embraced in. Both sides are important and I see the value in each, but all of them to me when it came to BP, are legends and I'm happy Priest is getting his well deserved due

Quote Originally Posted by 4sake Baned View Post
    Just looked up spectrobes, looks very cool wish it was cartoon I’d watch..
    There were webisodes (early 2000s internet slang, woof) and it should have been a cartoon, but nope. I have the first game, been trying to find the second. I looked it up, and disney interactive studios shut down four years ago. They really don't care about games.

Quote Originally Posted by Besouro View Post
    The 1MYM/ One Million Year Man.....a BP supervillain with intergalactic villainy capabilities given a few twiks.

The Supremacists...simply make this a team of superpowered people each from a different corner of marvel (a X-Men/x-gene mutant, an inhuman, an evil eternal, a human/super skrull hybrid, a Vibranium mutates, etc) who believe having powers make them superior to ordinary humans therefore ordinary humans are a poison to the genetic advancement of human race.

The Dragon Circle and Soul Strangler

Villainous Vibranium mutates - frankly it makes utterly zero sense why Wakanda does not have its own V-gene mutants both heroes/good guys like Vibraxas and villains.

King Cadaver- make him master of rot, rust, decay and dead things (zombies inclusive)

Klaw- this guy is the MASTER OF SOUND and should be displayed as such (like in the EMH toon) not some cheap handicap mercenary ....unless the idea is that he eventually becomes the master of sound. Last time we saw BP face fully Master of sound Klaw in comics was in Priest's run .....over 20yrs ago.

Solomon Prey

Madam Slay

Achebe

All the above are existing BP villains who can be truly formidably compelling supervillains for BP given few tricks here n there.
    Yeah I had a whole list of each of these characters and how I would personally out then each into specific categories as to prevent redundancies while giving them
    an avenue to really flesh out and define their powers and give them substantial upgrades to up their threat levels. But all of them need a revamp

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Z View Post
    Why don't they care about games? Surely, they can't be blind to how much money they make.
    I honestly don't know but they famously don't.

You'd think with the pandemic completely nuking their parks and movies they might think about it again lol
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Quote Originally Posted by Besouro View Post
    Oh man....RJ just transformed into Scorchin' Jack.

That post is hot fire Mr.RJ. Lol!!

Some foundational aspects of BP made by previous writers (especially Priest) can not be exempt.

Please do not try to reinvent the wheel but for all I know you might make greater invention entirely.

I love and applaud your enthusiasm for BP and I look forward to seeing it shine in your BP stories. At least, you would have rescued us from the travesty of TNCs BP work and at most.....hopefully...take BP to the Apex of his potential.
    Put it like this.

I only have 30 pages.

Nothing more.

I'm gonna leave it all on the field.

this is the guy drawing the book.

He's leaving it all on the field too.

Astonishing Member Blind Wedjat's Avatar

From Insomniac Games (Spider-Man PS4, Miles Morales):

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post
    I honestly don't know but they famously don't.

You'd think with the pandemic completely nuking their parks and movies they might think about it again lol
    Bob Iger discussed it in an interview but I forgot when or where. He said something along the lines of lacking the institutional experience and how past Disney games haven't been all that profitable. But that doesn't really explain why they don't just get really good developers to license the properties to. I know EA has had trouble with handling Star Wars but at least we've gotten solid stuff like Fallen Order out of their partnership.

Quote Originally Posted by Redjack View Post
    Put it like this.

I only have 30 pages.

Nothing more.

The only thing I'm salty about with this tie in is thst it's only one issue and not 3 like a sequel to SWaD.. 90 pages would give you lots of extra room to really show how dangerous your T'Challa and Wakanda really are

Mighty Member

Put it like this.

I only have 30 pages.

Nothing more.

Sir, your one shot is a must have...should have been a weekly 4 issue mini for Feb but right now I will get whatever BP is coming that is NOT from TNC.

Edit......sweet looking art. Can't wait!
    Last edited by Besouro; 11-12-2020 at 12:14 PM.

Put it like this.

I only have 30 pages.

Nothing more.

I...I don't know how I feel right now. So many emotions....

Put it like this.

I only have 30 pages.

Nothing more.

With the resume you have, and the current audition taking place. I can't see any better option to get the ongoing when they bring it back. When/if they do, we gonna get guest appearance from Mosiac?

Quote Originally Posted by dkrook View Post
    With the resume you have, and the current audition taking place. I can't see any better option to get the ongoing when they bring it back. When/if they do, we gonna get guest appearance from Mosiac?
    i wouldn't want to do Morris without Khary and Emilio so that would be EXTREMELY unlikely.

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Blind Wedjat View Post
    From Insomniac Games (Spider-Man PS4, Miles Morales):

Thanks for sharing this.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

i wouldn't want to do Morris without Khary and Emilio so that would be EXTREMELY unlikely.
    Dude, no lie, I don't see who would be a better choice than you to write the BP solo right now. He needs to be course corrected, he needs to be more inline with how the rest of the 616 is treating him. After the disaster of a run that Coates and his cabal had been. I genuinely don't know who Marvel would pick over you. Especially given your recent interview, I think Marvel probably wants someone who actually wants to write T'Challa and thinks it would be an honor to do so and not someone who is trying to use his run as a spring board to get other characters