Page 626 of 750 FirstFirst ... 126526576616622623624625626627628629630636676726 ... LastLast
Results 9,376 to 9,390 of 11243

Quote Originally Posted by Ezyo1000 View Post
    I wouldn't say we win perse, more like, "There's the finish line" but after he is gone and off the book and the new creative team is announced, maybe then it will feel like a win.

Now the question is, what comes out first, Coates or KiB
    KiB:BP is scheduled for FEB also. We still have one more month to go for Coates' final issue

Quote Originally Posted by Marvell2100 View Post
    KiB:BP is scheduled for FEB also. We still have one more month to go for Coates' final issue
    Ugh, I was hoping they would just release them both in February just to end it. . Our palates must be cleansed already

We need some new Panther villains, maybe this is a start. Lol

https://bleedingcool.com/comics/ta-n...n-action-list/

"We're so excited to bring Black Panther back to the stands, and we thank all our readers for their patience," said editor Wil Moss. "I promise, these last three issues will be worth the wait — Ta-Nehisi and Daniel have been building to this finale for over two years now, and the ensuing battle between the forces of T'Challa's Wakanda and Emperor N'Jadaka's Intergalactic Empire is going to knock your socks off! Just wait'll you see who shows up to help defend Wakanda…"

Has previews too... Nhl I didn't think I would ever see a scene with so many black heroes, and feel.. nothing at all in fact I felt an eye rollat the notion that Wakanda is so weak it needs this much hell from outsiders.

"We're so excited to bring Black Panther back to the stands, and we thank all our readers for their patience," said editor Wil Moss. "I promise, these last three issues will be worth the wait — Ta-Nehisi and Daniel have been building to this finale for over two years now, and the ensuing battle between the forces of T'Challa's Wakanda and Emperor N'Jadaka's Intergalactic Empire is going to knock your socks off! Just wait'll you see who shows up to help defend Wakanda…"

Has previews too... Nhl I didn't think I would ever see a scene with so many black heroes, and feel.. nothing at all in fact I felt an eye rollat the notion that Wakanda is so weak it needs this much hell from outsiders.
    Reading the editor and he's trying his best to hype this up.

I'm so excited.

Quote Originally Posted by Cville View Post
    We need some new Panther villains, maybe this is a start. Lol

This guy looks like The Most Dangerous Man Alive.

That may be the worst war speech ever. Lol.

It was very long and he rambled alot.

All he had to do was yell, "Yabimbe!". It worked for MCU Panther.

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    Hi Babies!! I come bearing some good news!!!! Hadari Yao be praised!!! The final two BP issues will drop in February!!!

https://mobile.twitter.com/Marvel/st...14314617839620

WE WIN!!!!
    I go take a nap and they finally announce this! Hopefully means we’ll have a new BP writer and series come March.

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    I go take a nap and they finally announce this! Hopefully means we’ll have a new BP writer and series come March.
    I'm looking forward to seeing how this ends. I'm still gonna say it was a whole lot of "could have, should have been better than how it actually turned out," though.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Black Panther comic book hype man be like...

Get Hectic!

Reading the editor and he's trying his best to hype this up.

I'm so excited.

The last part got me thinking, Miss says waitll we see who shows up to defend Wakanda, what if it was the REAL T'Challa?? You know, the one we see in Avengers and literally everywhere else in the 616.

Yeah it was pretty garbage. This whole speech about Nakia.. who we stopped caring about after he wasted time having them get close just to make her uninteresting and then have Storm punk her by telling her to keep T'Challas bed warm while she is away. As Marv said, "Yibambe!" Gets the job done

The last part got me thinking, Miss says waitll we see who shows up to defend Wakanda, what if it was the REAL T'Challa?? You know, the one we see in Avengers and literally everywhere else in the 616.

Yeah it was pretty garbage. This whole speech about Nakia.. who we stopped caring about after he wasted time having them get close just to make her uninteresting and then have Storm punk her by telling her to keep T'Challas bed warm while she is away. As Marv said, "Yibambe!" Gets the job done
    You know who's going to show up to defend Wakanda?

I don't care.

As far as the war speech goes, instead of "This is Sparta!", we got, "Let me tell you 'bout my boo."

You know who's going to show up to defend Wakanda?

I don't care.

As far as the war speech goes, instead of "This is Sparta!", we got, "Let me tell you 'bout my boo."
    And she ain't even his boo, that's what makes it even dumber as the "Big speech". Long drawn out nonsense about how this person no one cares about, T'Challa lost interest after issue 5/6, abd sacrificed herself after it was revealed she was originally a spy *insert surprised pikachu face* and bow they erect this giant ass statue of her?? Dafuq? This is why Coates is no BP writer

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    Hi Babies!! I come bearing some good news!!!! Hadari Yao be praised!!! The final two BP issues will drop in February!!!

https://mobile.twitter.com/Marvel/st...14314617839620

WE WIN!!!!
    Finally, something to look forward to. Is that Nakia on the right, next to the previous panthers?