Page 629 of 750 FirstFirst ... 129529579619625626627628629630631632633639679729 ... LastLast
Results 9,421 to 9,435 of 11243
    Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Besouro View Post
    Meanwhile when will we ever get more comics for METEORMAN.
    I'd love to see a live action, or high budget animated BP & MM adventure.

Quote Originally Posted by Marvell2100 View Post
    Like I said earlier, I think with the poor sales that Coate BP has they didn't want to release the last few issues with Empyre and all the new number ones coming out. They didn't want those issues getting lost in the was.

Or they may be planning some big promo with the release of the lats few issues. Maybe some big pr thing around Feb(Black History month) and include some kind of tribute to Chad. Could also be re-working those issues.
    This was from 9/24.

If this prediction can come true, can I please get the BP solo by Redjack?

Thanks.

BP and Spidey aren't the same. Spidey has a much larger audience and more books to support than BP.
    While that's true about Spidey, vordan has a point about Capt marvel as she is in the same boat as T'Challa.

Quote Originally Posted by Ezyo1000 View Post
    While that's true about Spidey, vordan has a point about Capt marvel as she is in the same boat as T'Challa.
    But they didn't give Carol a new solo one month after cancelling.

If we're talking about multiple solos then yes, keep giving BP as many opportunities as Cap, Tony, Thor or Carol. I'm not debating that point.

Quote Originally Posted by Paul Muad'Dib View Post

Teleportation? WWO- check (2016) the disk under his feet is similar to Dr. Strange's. it's a form of mysticism
    Looks good. I'm working on a drawing on my tablet, I'll try to post what I have so far (very early stages)

This was from 9/24.

Thanks.
    Hey if I was able to pull some dr strange level magic prediction for the BP movie back In 2018 then I think you should be able tondo the same

Astonishing Member

This was from 9/24.

Thanks.
    I think your prediction is gonna be right for this too. There's only a handful of writers who have the vision and experience to lead BP into a new relaunch and only one of them is doing a tie-in to a major Marvel event as the previous run ends on a low note... I think we're in for a surprise later next year.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ezyo1000 View Post
    Key thing to NOTE Cap Marvel Movie was announced back in 2013.

At that time she only had 11 trades on the shelves. Volume 1 of her 2012 run was the first in Jan 2013. A 3 year gap between her last trade.

Black Panther at the time of his movie announced had 22 trades. Priest's collections were the next in line to come out a year later.

Miles Morales when it was finally confirmed it was him as the lead for SPiderverse in 2017 had 12.

Carol need trade material before that movie came out. Thus all the material for her.

Quote Originally Posted by skyvolt2000 View Post
    Key thing to NOTE Cap Marvel Movie was announced back in 2013.

At that time she only had 11 trades on the shelves. Volume 1 of her 2012 run was the first in Jan 2013. A 3 year gap between her last trade.

Black Panther at the time of his movie announced had 22 trades. Priest's collections were the next in line to come out a year later.

Miles Morales when it was finally confirmed it was him as the lead for SPiderverse in 2017 had 12.

Carol need trade material before that movie came out. Thus all the material for her.
    that's a shitty and short sighted mindset. I mean no offense to Carol, but when you ha a Major black hero thst no other company is putting effort into and there's an entire demographic that is hungry and untapped? You put the same effort that was put into Carol thst you do for T'Challa. It's because they dragged their feet so hard that they missed the mark back in 2016 with his 50 year anniversary ontop of his movie dropping. The on thing marvel seemed to gather from the Carol push is to hire no comic writer's who don't give a isht about the character which causes the books to fail, all so they can get initial high sales that obviously won't sustain and ultimately dont elevate the character to the next level

BANNED

Really, i do respect the Gods. But I have my own personal gripe with Coach Coates. Tentacles ?

Here’s what I think about TC BP run.

The chair is WWO. Coogler? any BP creator moving forward....

BANNED

thanks for the shout outs.

We need more Champions. not just one...

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Paul Muad'Dib View Post

Teleportation? WWO- check (2016) the disk under his feet is similar to Dr. Strange's. it's a form of mysticism
    Superb cover.!!!!!!...but what is with the hunchback tech?

I suggest giving the Hatute Zeraze wrist mounted weapons instead of handheld.

Great detail, nice.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Anthony Shaw View Post
    I'd love to see a live action, or high budget animated BP & MM adventure.
    Same here.....have you read the comic mini for MM from Marvel in the 90s? Not bad!!!

MM has been collecting dust for over 25yrs. [Sad face]

Anyone know what comic this is from?

Quote Originally Posted by Vanguard View Post
    Anyone know what comic this is from?

It's a Hulk releated story. It came from either Hulk or Incredible Hulk. T'challa got kidnapped for being one of the 8 smartest people in the world.
    After reading Priest's run on Black Panther, I can truly said I've learned nothing, but I remember everything!
    I'm back from the Djailia!
    Since D9 exists in the MU, T'challa is definitely an Alpha! (Don't Debate me)