Page 718 of 750 FirstFirst ... 218618668708714715716717718719720721722728 ... LastLast
Results 10,756 to 10,770 of 11243
    Fantastic Member TrooperCameron's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Holt View Post
    https://twitter.com/serialboxpub/sta...13036266917888

That was before the death of Boseman, and given the production time of a video game, would've been decided WAY before his cancer was known.
    Oh yeah I know. That makes it even worse that they would cut TChalla's multimedia presence even when Boseman was alive. In that game even though Tony Stark is dead he is still ruler of his realm through a AI copy of himself. I have no problem with Shuri, just hoping they dont pull a Mar-vell and Carol Danvers thing.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Will Evans View Post
    You know what is at least one good thing about this whole not re-casting T’Challa for the sequel?

It’s that I no longer have to hear clueless fanboys bring up Namor should be in BP2
    Sorry Will this OPENS the door for that.

All it takes is ONE person to hint maybe we need to add some more folks like they WON'T stop doing with that Flash movie. How many version of Batman do they need for a Flash movie? Heck somebody call Lynda Carter get her version of WW and the first pilot version with Crosby.

Its bigger than Chadwck
    The movie side is acting like it's NOT.

Yet when you walk into a store....

Black Panther Christmas wrap
    Black Panther the only POC on Christmas stuff between BOTH companies.
    Black Panther novels (well Black Panther related)
    Black Panther clothes (if you can find them)
    Black Panther valentines, greeting cards, party favors and so on.

Not Cyborg, John Stewart, Vixen or Black Lightening. Excluding books-not Shuri.

All that says it's bigger than Chadwick, who wanted it that way.

Maybe the movie side needed to be reminded of that.

If TChalla's not in it I'm not watching. At the least I'm not paying for it. Still we always have the comics. The comics themselves are the holy grail of these characters and take precedence over the movies. That's how I always felt.

Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
    We don't actually know they are letting T'Challa actually die. It's not unfair to speculate that's the case, but it's premature to make that assumption. He could simply not be around in the next movie.
    Given the words they are choosing to use, it does not inspire confidence that he is going to come back. Otherwise they would specify that

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    so no answer to the question I actually asked you?
    That was Ekie you were discussing that with, not me. I am just talking about this one particular thing you said that is false considering that Marvel has said the opposite essentially

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Marvell2100 View Post
    Yeah, there were also 3 different Banners in each solo Hulk movie. I know circumstances are different for each case but the examples are there.

What honor Marvel thinks it's giving Chad by not recasting an iconic role is ridiculous imo.
    Good point on bringing up the Hulk. I actually forgot that one. Thanks. Yeah, I'm with damn near everyone here; no matter what Marvel (or Disney) decides about the future of the Black Panther and the World of Wakanda in the MCU . . . it's still going to be disappointing and heartbreaking that Chadwick Boseman won't be with us for it. That's the tragedy of it all.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Quote Originally Posted by Ezyo1000 View Post
    Given the words they are choosing to use, it does not inspire confidence that he is going to come back. Otherwise they would specify that

That was Ekie you were discussing that with, not me. I am just talking about this one particular thing you said that is false considering that Marvel has said the opposite essentially
    Sorry my bad.

Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    Good point on bringing up the Hulk. I actually forgot that one. Thanks. Yeah, I'm with damn near everyone here; no matter what Marvel (or Disney) decides about the future of the Black Panther and the World of Wakanda in the MCU . . . it's still going to be disappointing and heartbreaking that Chadwick Boseman won't be with us for it. That's the tragedy of it all.
    Your right about that point. It's tragic all around.

I still hope that Disney does some kind of scholarship or an award in Chadwick's name.

Black Panther Fortnite skin got leaked out.

Incredible Member

I'm not about to boycott a big budget majority black film ...
    I'll support the new lead like I supported Chadwick..

Quote Originally Posted by Dariel81 View Post
    Agreed. Im invested in all of these characters. TChalla was foremost among that but the movie introduced several new black heroes that can become icons.

There is zero chance I would in good conscience deny them that opportunity because of TChalla. Black Panther was just the beginning and even though the course isn't what we wanted, I'm still moving forward. This isnt just about Chad or TChalla anymore. That all changed when BP1 became a billion dollar franchise . This is about black movies and black superhero movies. This is about black characters living in excellent black environments and being allowed to be black, not a teammate or a niche or a cameo.

Quote Originally Posted by Dariel81 View Post
    I ain't boycotting it nor am I supporting it.

I just don't care.

Quote Originally Posted by Toonstrack View Post
    Agreed. Im invested in all of these characters. TChalla was foremost among that but the movie introduced several new black heroes that can become icons.

There is zero chance I would in good conscience deny them that opportunity because of TChalla. Black Panther was just the beginning and even though the course isn't what we wanted, I'm still moving forward. This isnt just about Chad or TChalla anymore. That all changed when BP1 became a billion dollar franchise . This is about black movies and black superhero movies. This is about black characters living in excellent black environments and being allowed to be black, not a teammate or a niche or a cameo.
    Don't you find it interesting that for all the b.s. all about honoring a legacy of Black Panther by going forward with all his supporting characters Feige said there was not one single small screen production that was dedicated to any aspect of Wakanda universe? Even if there are no finished products, Kevin could have at least talked about upcoming projects that involve BP'S world in some way.

Looks better than that leaked design for Marvel's Avengers.

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Not bad.

Quote Originally Posted by Toonstrack View Post

That's a pretty solid point.

Quote Originally Posted by dkrook View Post
    Don't you find it interesting that for all the b.s. all about honoring a legacy of Black Panther by going forward with all his supporting characters Feige said there was not one single small screen production that was dedicated to any aspect of Wakanda universe? Even if there are no finished products, Kevin could have at least talked about upcoming projects that involve BP'S world in some way.
    Also a solid point, if not even more solid. Where are the Black Panther/World of Wakanda projects on Disney+ that can tide us over until Black Panther 2 while expanding on and further developing what was so beautifully established in the first?
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Far more pleasing on the eyes than his Marvel's Avengers panther habit.