Page 736 of 750 FirstFirst ... 236636686726732733734735736737738739740746 ... LastLast
Results 11,026 to 11,040 of 11243

Quote Originally Posted by Marvell2100 View Post
    I'm only committed to the BP tie-in book. If I ever find the main in a Dollar Bin, I might pick it up. That's how I got a few issues of HoX and PoX.
    Cates is writing the hell out of Thor so I figure the series will he good when he shows up.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Steel Inquisitor View Post
    The Killmonger storyline was partially based on Don McGregor's Jungle Action. In 1973 Killmonger threw T'Challa off a waterfall.

And there's the storyline in 1998. Killmonger took the throne and became the next Black Panther, this was in Priest's legendary run.

WWO Shakka is ‘loosely’ based off of Kilmonger. It's a parody. Panther vs. Panther is the storyline…

Not KM defeating BP. BP vs. BP anywhere else since 1966? Good BP vs. bad BP?

You re-directed the actual BP vs. BP storyline & put a spin on the narrative.

Can you dispute any other of my statements about totally influencing the BP film? I’ll pay anyone cash money that can.

The BP film /WWO parallel storylines aren’t parallel if WWO was first... by years.

BANNED

the BP fans applaud so much is plagiarized

coates who

look closely... WWO 2015

BANNED

i could do this 2 dozen more times... influenced by WWO

we need more BP fan fic... don't wait for them to get it right.

Killmonger with mask, 2008:

BANNED

check-out the (Oval) exhaust-fans on the side. major slip-up when copying someone's style.

had enough? upset! you can't be more upset than i am. i have every right to speak against C&C.

THE STORY LINE IS BP vs BP. show me? not KM vs. BP. get that nerd nuance outta here... google BP vs BP?
    Last edited by Paul Muad'Dib; 12-23-2020 at 01:02 PM.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Paul Muad'Dib View Post
    check-out the (Oval) exhaust-fans on the side. major slip-up when copying someone's style.

had enough? upset! you can't be more upset than i am. i have every right to speak against C&C.

THE STORY LINE IS BP vs BP. show me? not KM vs. BP. get that nerd nuance outta here... google BP vs BP?
    brown-hornet-1979_L10.jpg

The Brown Hornet might have something to say on this topic.
    Reality is for those who are afraid of science fiction.

Astonishing Member Blind Wedjat's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DigiCom View Post
    Killmonger with mask, 2008:

Man's about to say he invented African masks that existed for hundreds of years now...

Quote Originally Posted by Cville View Post
    I knew it was a drawing error in the first issue. Lol. Tchalla was next to Steve in NY before they all got ducked into the symbiote mass.
    Yeah that was weird lol. Atleast T'Challa ain't fooling around though.

It seems though it really is confirmed T'Challa isn't the chairman of the Avengers anymore. Kinda lame as I feel with him leading you got more of the political intrigue and thriller side rather then just seeing Cap running around saying Avengers Assemble all the time...

Quote Originally Posted by Ezyo1000 View Post

It seems though it really is confirmed T'Challa isn't the chairman of the Avengers anymore. Kinda lame as I feel with him leading you got more of the political intrigue and thriller side rather then just seeing Cap running around saying Avengers Assemble all the time...
    Maybe once they get out of these events and get back to the SSoA, The Winter Guard and Namor, we might see more of T'Challa's leadership.

Yeah okay, I don't see it either but it would be nice.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by MouserGrey View Post
    brown-hornet-1979_L10.jpg

The Brown Hornet might have something to say on this topic.

WWO design (talon) shortly based off of the Brown Hor....

Cooglers designs ... WWO. that's all i'm sayin'!

my individual few on the state of BP. fans mad by the decisions being made over @ marv...

CAB BP legacy vs. BP legacy? a fan made WWO.

Corporate (those guys) employees sponged the fans for insight. yes they do. i do too.

they troll the fans first. WWO in particular

Quote Originally Posted by Marvell2100 View Post
    https://www.cbr.com/black-panther-in...king-in-black/

BP putting everything on the table when it comes to beating Knull. I agree. If Reed can do it when it comes to defeating Galactus then so can T'Challa.
    heh... heh... heh...

hah, hah, hah

BWAhAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

sorry. just looking at the art for KING IN BLACK.

talk amongst yourselves.

Quote Originally Posted by Ezyo1000 View Post

Even without the title of chairman, T'Challa does not need to stop what he was doing on the political side since it benefits the Avengers in better protecting the planet. However, it is up to the writer if they want to put any further effort in that aspect or discard it.

Variant cover by Michael Cho:

I thought the heroes were way too panicky in King in Black #2 ... well except for Blade he was calm it's just another Tuesday for him.

I applaud T'Challa for putting all options on the table I guess. But they going straight for the nukes? (cosmic cube, infinity gauntlet etc.?) Where is Thor, Blue Marvel? I'm just saying the heroes have been here before. At least T'Challa and Wakanda didn't get taken out super quick like some other events I won't mention.

Also I don't read X-men like I use to but I'm picking up on what you've all been saying over the years. Marvel's changed the way they've written them over the years. They are really cold and callous, especially Xavier.
    The J-man

Quote Originally Posted by Jabare View Post
    I thought the heroes were way too panicky in King in Black #2 ... well except for Blade he was calm it's just another Tuesday for him.

I applaud T'Challa for putting all options on the table I guess. But they going straight for the nukes? (cosmic cube, infinity gauntlet etc.?) Where is Thor, Blue Marvel? I'm just saying the heroes have been here before. At least T'Challa and Wakanda didn't get taken out super quick like some other events I won't mention.

Also I don't read X-men like I use to but I'm picking up on what you've all been saying over the years. Marvel's changed the way they've written them over the years. They are really cold and callous, especially Xavier.
    Knull was able to subjugate Celestials. Nukes on the table early is reasonable. Lol. I think Thor is on the cover of issue 3.