Page 738 of 750 FirstFirst ... 238638688728734735736737738739740741742748 ... LastLast
Results 11,056 to 11,070 of 11243
    Astonishing Member Blind Wedjat's Avatar

T'Challa in Fortnite

Quote Originally Posted by Blind Wedjat View Post
    T'Challa in Fortnite

This looks so good, Can we get a Black Panther solo game?

Quote Originally Posted by FLEX HECTIC View Post
    @Ezyo1000...

It's always fun with me!

I just wait for the obvious punchline and flow with it!

Whenever it gets or seems like it is too serious I pull back because it's sometimes hard to tell if one is serious or not!
    One of these days someone is gotta turn these into some comics strips.. they are just hilariously awesome

Quote Originally Posted by chief12d View Post
    At this point I’m just concerned about whether they’re gonna turn T’Challa into the new Phoenix or not. Between Aaron’s statement that this is gonna feature callbacks to AvX, the tension between Krakoa and humanity, as well as wanting to make a big change to a character’s status quo I’m worried that Marvel might take T’Challa off the table. He’s not leading the Avengers anymore, he doesn’t have a book lined up, and he’d be the most significant character to make the Phoenix outside Namor or one of the mutants. Idk, the only thing that gives me hope is that we might get a BP announcement shortly after Coates’ run and that Marvel would be smart enough not to kill or sideline a character in the comics just because the actor in another universe died recently. Plus they still got to address the legacy of the first BP so they might not want to take T’Challa off the table just yet.
    Yeah I have hope too that they won't kill him off since there was talk about his next serious being more focused on superhero antics from waaaaay back. I dunno it would be pretty damming of Marvel killed T'Challa off in all forms of media like that. Truly disgusting

Quote Originally Posted by Cville View Post

Did they change the image of issue #24? Wasnt it originally BP and the creators from the second arc instead of the heroes?
    In another time, this would actually kinda be a cool line up, minus wrecking ball of course.

I could get behind it otherwise, even ignoring a certain weather witch

Quote Originally Posted by Ezyo1000 View Post
    In another time, this would actually kinda be a cool line up, minus wrecking ball of course.

I could get behind it otherwise, even ignoring a certain weather witch
    If they do a virgin cover we can pretend it's from a different run. Lol
    Last edited by Cville; 12-24-2020 at 06:56 AM.

If they do a virgin cover we can pretend it's from a different run. Lol
    so minus out Storm and wrecking ball and we got a decent team book that covers all sorts of avenue's. Plus Miles and T'Challa needs to have an actual conversation with miles getting some vibranium upgrades

so minus out Storm and wrecking ball and we got a decent team book that covers all sorts of avenue's. Plus Miles and T'Challa needs to have an actual conversation with miles getting some vibranium upgrades
    I d just have Tchalla teach him how to make webbing variants. And give him a limited amount of Vb to mix in his webbing.

Wrecking Ball is okay to keep, just dont try to reform him at the same time. Keep him the same as he is across other titles.

I d just have Tchalla teach him how to make webbing variants. And give him a limited amount of Vb to mix in his webbing.

Wrecking Ball is okay to keep, just dont try to reform him at the same time. Keep him the same as he is across other titles.
    Yeah I mean pretty much the vibranium webbing he used on MK. But they need to have an actual talk. I feel it's a huge missed opportunity that they haven't even spoken to one another.

But why would T'Challa have a Villain around? I just don't like how it could be easily frakked up. Plus it starts to become a bloated cast

THE WAR OF THE HEAVENLY CITIES COMES TO WAKANDA!

• Z’Gambo manifests over Wakanda, and with it an army of the undead!
    • Other cities, filled with hordes of undead and Marvel villains, appear all over the world!
    • Can Iron Fist stop the worldwide calamity? Will he discover who is behind this deadly scourge?

Hover surf board looks cool.
    Okay, we're starting to see Wakandan stuff outside of the BP comics on a regular basis. Nice effort, let's see more.

But they need to do more than just the Doras. We should be seeing Hatute Zeraze as well.

That Fortnite BP looking good.

Quote Originally Posted by Marvell2100 View Post
    Okay, we're starting to see Wakandan stuff outside of the BP comics on a regular basis. Nice effort, let's see more.

But they need to do more than just the Doras. We should be seeing Hatute Zeraze as well.
    I think the reason we aren't seeing any HZ is because we don't have. "Face" of the group. Okoye is rue face of the HZ. Closest we got is Hunter and he doesn't need to come back. Akili could fill the role but he hasn't shown up in a while. Kasper could to but he isn't residing in Wakanda

Yeah I mean pretty much the vibranium webbing he used on MK. But they need to have an actual talk. I feel it's a huge missed opportunity that they haven't even spoken to one another.

But why would T'Challa have a Villain around? I just don't like how it could be easily frakked up. Plus it starts to become a bloated cast
    I wouldn't make him a regular, he'd show up when disposable muscle is needed for a lucrative pay day. Like if he needed to steal something from Reed or Tony and make it look like a standard villain break on he'd hire Wrecking Ball.

And cast size isn't really an issue. Just like Star Trek, you only have to use a few characters per story.

I wouldn't make him a regular, he'd show up when disposable muscle is needed for a lucrative pay day. Like if he needed to steal something from Reed or Tony and make it look like a standard villain break on he'd hire Wrecking Ball.

And cast size isn't really an issue. Just like Star Trek, you only have to use a few characters per story.
    But why would he task wrecking ball tondo that? He is a nobody, he would be better off doing it himself, he could get it done without getting caught and possibly having a bad light cast on him by using a known villain..

I guess for me I like teams the size of day ultimates or slightly bigger, but enough that everyone gets some development instead of some just being there. Seen but not heard. I think a cast size of 6-7 is good then have an 8th rotating member. So like:

T'Challa
    Cage
    Miles
    Voodoo
    Misty
    Spectrum
    Then on rotation Okoye and Kasper
    Last edited by Ezyo1000; 12-24-2020 at 11:00 AM.