Page 90 of 750 FirstFirst ... 4080868788899091929394100140190590 ... LastLast
Results 1,336 to 1,350 of 11243

Quote Originally Posted by Dboi654 View Post
    The only way I could see that happening is if Mysterio coincidently being right about the Snap in IW allowing for interdimensional travel or something.
    Last edited by KingNomarch; 02-12-2020 at 02:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Vibranium Weave View Post
    In "Strum Und Drang", Wakanda got to Flex hard. Wakanda took on three nations at the same time.

But, that's was over 15 years ago. Wakanda needs a win.

A solid, clear-cut, no doubt, no pyrrhic victory, no one else coming to the rescue, no off-panel ass-kicking win.

Win! Win! Win! Win! Win! Curb everything else!

In "Strum Und Drang", Wakanda got to Flex hard. Wakanda took on three nations at the same time.

But, that's was over 15 years ago. Wakanda needs a win.
    Well it goes back to what I was saying before. We get glances but never a straight up showing. Like in TRO Wakanda beating back Black dwarf. We don't see Wakandan defenses tearing his army a new one, we don't see T'Challa put hands on dwarf. Hell even Wakanda vs Atlantis we only see a small glimpse of it. I want a straight up "Fire everything" showing of Wakandan might

Quote Originally Posted by Ezyo1000 View Post
    Well it goes back to what I was saying before. We get glances but never a straight up showing. Like in TRO Wakanda beating back Black dwarf. We don't see Wakandan defenses tearing his army a new one, we don't see T'Challa put hands on dwarf. Hell even Wakanda vs Atlantis we only see a small glimpse of it. I want a straight up "Fire everything" showing of Wakandan might
    The only way I see this happening is if T'Challa and Wakanda are at the center of an event with a writer that cares enough to do it and not pull any of that Doomwar crap. I can see it happening in his solo, it could've been happening throughout his current solo sense each arc has required Wakanda's army but a strong and capable Wakanda isnt something Coates wants to write. Only with Hadari Yao and Eden does Wakanda has any chance.

Quote Originally Posted by KingNomarch View Post
    The only way I see this happening is if T'Challa and Wakanda are at the center of an event with a writer that cares enough to do it and not pull any of that Doomwar crap. I can see it happening in his solo, it could've been happening throughout his current solo sense each arc has required Wakanda's army but a strong and capable Wakanda isnt something Coates wants to write. Only with Hadari Yao and Eden does Wakanda has any chance.
    Yeah, if there was ever an opportunity to showcase Wakandan strategy, skills, tech and might it would be during the galactic empire storyline.

But nope.

Incredible Member Vibranium Weave's Avatar

Just saw this......

What are your thoughts? Link below contains an article with more information.

https://www.cbr.com/marvel-realm-of-...om-of-wakanda/

Is there some truth to T'Challa being replaced in the MCU?

[IMG] Capture.JPG queen shuri.jpg [/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by KingNomarch View Post
    You know I see this empyre event and it makes me wonder and wish that we got Redjacks pitch instead since he called back to it I. The firdt season. It would tie in so much for this and could of helped springboarded it into a T'Challa/Wakanda centric story

I'm not going to read too much into anything on social media. I'll just wait for the movie.

Just saw this......

Sounds like a really dumb idea. Plus again, what is with this whole deal of either or when it comes to black men and women, one must be sacrificed so the other can be propped up?

This is T'Challas mythos, if they want to make Shuri a hero then do it in her own series, don't try and hijack and push T'Challa out

Quote Originally Posted by Marvell2100 View Post

A solid, clear-cut, no doubt, no pyrrhic victory, no one else coming to the rescue, no off-panel ass-kicking win.

Win! Win! Win! Win! Win! Curb everything else!
    Hehehe, yeah son! Modern day classic.

Quote Originally Posted by Ezyo1000 View Post
    Sounds like a really dumb idea. Plus again, what is with this whole deal of either or when it comes to black men and women, one must be sacrificed so the other can be propped up?

This is T'Challas mythos, if they want to make Shuri a hero then do it in her own series, don't try and hijack and push T'Challa out
    It's almost as if someone wants black men to be invisible in the medium. Soon Miles will be the only real one left until somebody gets the dumb idea that he is better off a female.

Just saw this......

If T'Challa gets replaced by Shuri in the next movie, people will be quick to point out the fact that Marvel's trinity of heroes got to have trilogies that ended up with a satisfying conclusion to some of them meanwhile T'Challa shafted immediately and didn't even get to be BP for a lengthy period of time.

I'm sorry but this would not be a good idea should this concept ever come in to fruition.

Quote Originally Posted by dkrook View Post
    It's almost as if someone wants black men to be invisible in the medium. Soon Miles will be the only real one left until somebody gets the dumb idea that he is better off a female.
    I wanted to point this out as well on twitter but since racial subjects might sometime prove sensitive, I will just keep this to myself before I am labelled as a misogynist due to me not wanting Shuri a black woman to be BP yet.
    Last edited by Dboi654; 02-12-2020 at 07:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dboi654 View Post
    I wanted to point this out as well but since racial subjects might sometime prove sensitive, I will just keep this to myself before I am labelled as a misogynist due to me not wanting Shuri a black woman to be BP yet.
    It's not misogynistic to want the title Character, you know, the character that has been around for over 50 years, to be treated the same as other heroes and atleast get his trilogy solo movies before being replaced by a another character. T'Challa deserves the same respect ad any other hero. Black men and black women should not be fighting each other for limelight, they should be demanding equal treatment and not hamstring the other. I wouldn't expect a Black female hero to be replaced by a black male character do why are people trying to act like it should work the other way? Comic book synergy? Well T'Challa was married to Storm and vibranium became inert at one point.. i don't want nor expect either of those to happen.

Based on some of the articles, it looks like this is a setup so players can create their own unique Black Panther to play in the game.