Quote Originally Posted by Dermie View Post
Its a bit amusing that Patsy ends up being Tony's first love interest after Jan, given that the two women having a surprising amount in common. Apart from the obvious of them both being superheroes and members of the Avengers, both also have ties to the fashion industry (Jan as a designer; Patsy as a model). Both of them have had marriages that ended badly--and were physically attacked by their former husbands. Both are close friends with She-Hulk--the two of them are probably Jen's closest female friends. They both have light and breezy personalities (occasionally labeled as 'ditsy') which masks a strong will and a sharp intellect.

I'm certainly not trying to suggest the two women are interchangeable--they have distinct differences too. I just think its a funny coincidence that it happened to work out that way that these were his back-to-back relationships.
Well Tony dating super-heroines usually don't last long(heck none of his relationships last long, some exceptions) so I don't know if this will go beyond 12 issues.