Page 69 of 111 FirstFirst ... 195965666768697071727379 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,035 of 1655
    "We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Stark View Post
    A preview of the upcoming series of Iron Man!!!!!!
    https://www.marvel.com/articles/comi...-in-iron-man-1
    The more I see, the more I feel really positive about this series.

No Amanda, no Arno(that we know of), no identity crisis, just pure Tony.

I haven't read any of Cantwells' work but I'm liking what I see.

Has Tony ever dated or been romantic with Carol?

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    They would flirt, but they've mostly just been close friends. No dating.
    "We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark

Other than teasing, no.

I think Ultimate Tony and Carol slept together.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Other than teasing, no.

I think Ultimate Tony and Carol slept together.
    You are right. They were an actual couple in the Ultimate Universe.

Thanks. Too bad CWII happened bc before that I think they could have been a great match. Im not the biggest Tony fan but from the outside, it feels like he's usually paired with the softer women but I think it could be fun to see him with a strong alpha female

Thanks. Too bad CWII happened bc before that I think they could have been a great match. Im not the biggest Tony fan but from the outside, it feels like he's usually paired with the softer women but I think it could be fun to see him with a strong alpha female
    I wouldn't say Tony dated soft women. Bethany Cabe and Whitney Frost are pretty badass. Quite a few however were psycho.

Quote Originally Posted by Marvell2100 View Post
    I wouldn't say Tony dated soft women. Bethany Cabe and Whitney Frost are pretty badass. Quite a few however were psycho.
    Yep. He has women like Pepper, Bethany, and Hill to keep him straight and to not take any of his BS.

Yupp! Me too. I just can’t wait for next month. We are back at square one babyyy

I’m dreading tomorrow’s issue TT^TT

I actually love TonyCarol but as a platonic ship. Their friendship is one of my favourites, the way they support each other and bond over their struggles is what makes it a solid friendship. Which is why I really hate the recent avenger run, I despise how Aaron writes Tony and Carols interactions. They are flirty and all, it’s so wrong and OOC. Not to mention, Carol is dating Rhodey now.

Tony and soft women? Umm I don’t think so. He always date alpha women or crazy women. I can’t think of a soft woman, maybe his first fiancée? Idk
    Yikes, my grammar has gone to ****. Rip

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by BitParallel View Post
    I actually love TonyCarol but as a platonic ship. Their friendship is one of my favourites, the way they support each other and bond over their struggles is what makes it a solid friendship. Which is why I really hate the recent avenger run, I despise how Aaron writes Tony and Carols interactions. They are flirty and all, it’s so wrong and OOC. Not to mention, Carol is dating Rhodey now.
    I agree, Tony and Carol are great as friends, and they should never be more than that--if for no other reason than he is her A.A. sponsor. Their relationship becoming romantic or sexual just isn't a good idea.

Aaron definitely does get the Tony/Carol dynamic wrong, but I wouldn't say he has them flirty. If anything the problem is he goes in the opposite direction--he writes them as if they can barely stand each other. Its like his only knowledge of their relationship is based on the conflict between them in CWII, and no one ever told him they have decades of being very close friends before that and they have patched things up and repaired their friendship in every single other book at Marvel except his AVENGERS run.

Quote Originally Posted by Dermie View Post
    I agree, Tony and Carol are great as friends, and they should never be more than that--if for no other reason than he is her A.A. sponsor. Their relationship becoming romantic or sexual just isn't a good idea.

Aaron definitely does get the Tony/Carol dynamic wrong, but I wouldn't say he has them flirty. If anything the problem is he goes in the opposite direction--he writes them as if they can barely stand each other. Its like his only knowledge of their relationship is based on the conflict between them in CWII, and no one ever told him they have decades of being very close friends before that and they have patched things up and repaired their friendship in every single other book at Marvel except his AVENGERS run.
    In absolute agreement with you here. I love Tony and Carol as close friends and that Tony is her sponsor. You’re right about the way Aaron handles them. He writes them like they used to be close friends, but they just insist on needling each other. I find it irksome.

Double post.
    Last edited by Tony Stark; 08-26-2020 at 03:05 AM.

I’m right there with you brother. A fresh start is just what Tony needs. He won’t even be in New York anymore. Brand new city! And that’s great as we need heroes to spread out more. New armor designed by Alex Ross! New supporting cast with Patsy Ealker! The book will be focusing on the man in the armor and Tony’s humanity. No more A.I. business. It’s going to be great with all the old villains coming back. Really really psyched for this new volume of IRON MAN!

Wanted to ask my fellow Iron Man fans what are your overall thoughts and what would you grade Slott and Schitti’s run?