Page 40 of 111 FirstFirst ... 303637383940414243445090 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by K7P5V View Post
    Speaking of the '90s, I still remember this Alex Ross rendition of Iron Man from...

Marvels #0
    (August, 1994)

Thanks for sharing these. I never seen these before. Pretty cool.
    "We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark

Quote Originally Posted by Snoop Dogg View Post
    Marvel didn't care about having any of the Schiti suits used across other books so don't hold your breath. But in the actual book at least we'll have eyes!

https://twitter.com/ifyoucantwell/st...190646785?s=20

Maybe just for close-ups.

I don't like the eye look particularly, but I'm also not really a stickler for the armor being consistent line-wide.

I read the issue and thought it was a fun read. I like the Nanoforge and it's MCU origins. I'm looking forward to the next issue to see how Tony will react to what Blackcat has done.
    "We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark

This Mark 3 Iron Man figure is nothing short of glorious!
    https://bleedingcool.com/collectible...ashii-nations/

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Stark View Post
    This Mark 3 Iron Man figure is nothing short of glorious!
    https://bleedingcool.com/collectible...ashii-nations/
    Oh yeah, that is sweet! I ordered a Rulerscosplay IM figure and I think I'll order the War Machine as well.

Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post
    This makes me really wish this was a proper solo Iron Man game .

iMan 42s

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I really hate the first Iron man game in 10 years is going to be VR. Genuinely.
    -----------------------------------
    For anyone that needs to know why OMD is awful please search the internet for Linkara' s video's specifically his One more day review or his One more day Analysis.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Same here my friend.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by SuperiorIronman View Post
    I really hate the first Iron man game in 10 years is going to be VR. Genuinely.
    As someone who wants to see the proliferation of VR technology, I'm honestly glad to see a big name like Iron Man being exclusive. When used properly by a developer VR offers new gameplay experiences that just wouldn't be possible otherwise. VR is the difference between just playing a game about Iron Man and in a visceral sense becoming Iron Man.

The only drawback here is that Iron Man is running on the aging PSVR hardware. Right now I'd much rather have the game on PC so I could take advantage of the better screen in my Oculus Rift S. But if Sony money hatted Marvel to make this game possible then so be it. PSVR is still a good entry point for many first time VR users and can only help to increase interest in the technology over all.

iMan 42s

Quote Originally Posted by Kintor View Post
    As someone who wants to see the proliferation of VR technology, I'm honestly glad to see a big name like Iron Man being exclusive. When used properly by a developer VR offers new gameplay experiences that just wouldn't be possible otherwise. VR is the difference between just playing a game about Iron Man and in a visceral sense becoming Iron Man.

The only drawback here is that Iron Man is running on the aging PSVR hardware. Right now I'd much rather have the game on PC so I could take advantage of the better screen in my Oculus Rift S. But if Sony money hatted Marvel to make this game possible then so be it. PSVR is still a good entry point for many first time VR users and can only help to increase interest in the technology over all.
    I'm interested but with a 40-60 dollar price tag on the game with what is also a 2-300 dollar entry fee on top of that for hardware not enough titles use, Iron man is a money sink. I'd be genuinely surprised if the controls are just that intuitive but Iron man is a massive deterrent to me because of the sort of hardware it uses in terms of both price and what I know of hardware functionality. Now if I got a hold of the hardware out of the blue I'd check Iron man out but after 10 years of waiting on a new title (I will not count the Iron man 3 mobile game) an almost four hundred dollar title for the uninitiated really sucks to me.
    -----------------------------------
    For anyone that needs to know why OMD is awful please search the internet for Linkara' s video's specifically his One more day review or his One more day Analysis.

That’s the thing. You have to buy the equipment for the game. That’s going to cost a nice chunk of change. My friend said he’s going to get it. So I’ll play his to see what’s up.

Astonishing Member batnbreakfast's Avatar

Iron Man Enter the Mandarin
    what a great read