Page 74 of 111 FirstFirst ... 246470717273747576777884 ... LastLast
Results 1,096 to 1,110 of 1655

Quote Originally Posted by MichaelC View Post
    Anthony Edward Stark is the brains of the Big Three. He's as smart as Thor is powerful, as smart as Captain America is inspiring. It's always nice when writers remember that.
    You said it beautifully. Could not agree more.
    "We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Stark View Post
    Tony helps Rhodey back to being War Machine.
    https://www.cbr.com/iron-man-2020-war-machine-rhodes/
    I hope this means Rhodey goes back to being War Machine and stop being the Iron Patriot.

I never liked him having that name.

Quote Originally Posted by Marvell2100 View Post
    I hope this means Rhodey goes back to being War Machine and stop being the Iron Patriot.

I never liked him having that name.
    I'm pretty much sure he will be back as War Machine as he had the armor back on in Ultron Agenda.
    "We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark

I don't see a need to try and make Iron Patriot happen again.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I don't see a need to try and make Iron Patriot happen again.
    The Iron Patriot name and armour are being used elsewhere anyway. I doubt Rhodey would be going back to it anytime soon. He was appearing as War Machine in the recent FORCE WORKS 2020 mini anyway.

Wally West Aficionado Spider-Ham's Avatar

Yeah, Sharon Carter is totally Iron Patriot at the moment.

I find it really funny to see that Steve’s girlfriend is now an Iron Man-like character.

Quote Originally Posted by Spider-Ham View Post

I find it really funny to see that Steve’s girlfriend is now an Iron Man-like character.
    Tony is very giving with the armors.

He gave Black Widow her War Widow armor.

He gave Reed his... Four-Ever Armor?

Yeah. Tony’s made armors for a few friends. The one he made for Reed looked amazing. Remember when he made that armor for Cap when the super soldier serum wasn’t working right? I thought it was pretty tight.
    Last edited by Tony Stark; 09-05-2020 at 03:48 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Spider-Ham View Post

I'm not even going to get into the implications on Steve and Tony's friendship .

Get ready for Armor Wars III, the next Marvel Event where everybody has his own Iron Man armor ... actually, we were really close to have something like that in Fear Itself.

I just love when Tony shares his toys.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I'm not even going to get into the implications on Steve and Tony's friendship .
    Exactly ! This is super weird ! x)

Quote Originally Posted by Dermie View Post
    The Iron Patriot name and armour are being used elsewhere anyway. I doubt Rhodey would be going back to it anytime soon. He was appearing as War Machine in the recent FORCE WORKS 2020 mini anyway.
    Damn! I wasn’t aware of someone else using the Iron Patriot armor. I’ll have to check it out tomorrow.

Yeah. Tony’s made armors for a few friends. The one he made for Reed looked amazing.
    I know, right?! Even during the '90s, Tony's creation of Clint's armor was quite impeccable...

Quote Originally Posted by K7P5V View Post
    I know, right?! Even during the '90s, Tony's creation of Clint's armor was quite impeccable...
    I forgot about this one. It looked good. Thanks for sharing. Didn't Tony also make arrows for him as well? I'm pretty sure he did.
    Last edited by Tony Stark; 09-05-2020 at 04:22 AM.

Article contain spoilers for Tony's journey in Empyre.
    https://www.marvel.com/articles/comi...ors-roundtable
    Last edited by Tony Stark; 09-05-2020 at 04:22 AM.

Damn! I wasn’t aware of someone else using the Iron Patriot armor. I’ll have to check it out tomorrow.
    It started in Captain America #22. I hope you’ll like it.

Coates has wonderful ideas but I’m not a big fan of how he writes comics. I find his style a bit confusing and often heartless.