Page 25 of 39 FirstFirst ... 1521222324252627282935 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Marvell2100 View Post

KING IN BLACK: MARAUDERS #1
    Written by GERRY DUGGAN
    Art by LUKE ROSS
    Cover by RUSSELL DAUTERMAN

THE QUEEN IN RED SAILS!

Red Queen Kate Pryde and her crew of Marauders set sail against the forces of Knull! Captain Kate has pledged to fight for the needy, and a global disaster like this one gives plenty of folks in need.

Okay, let's see what happens.
    Bet, hopefully Bishop can get at least one shot off before the book becomes a kittyfest!

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by dkrook View Post
    Bet, hopefully Bishop can get at least one shot off before the book becomes a kittyfest!
    Guns don't work on symbiotes, if I remember. Maybe he could absorb them?

Quote Originally Posted by Drexelhand View Post
    Depends on what he's firing. Normal bullets won't work but I'm sure that he won't be using normal bullets. Plus he has his energy blasts and with Pyro and Iceman there, he has a renewable resource.

I don't see why he would want to absorb a symbiote, would probably make it easier to take him over.

Funny, I was in another thread talking the problem with Bishop character working against so much just to get a presence due to others getting multiple appearances in several different books, when lo and behold there's another x-book coming out only to find out its yet more stuff with Cyclops and his kin. Hickman kinda brought me back to X-Books, and it looks like I leave when he does.

Funny, I was in another thread talking the problem with Bishop character working against so much just to get a presence due to others getting multiple appearances in several different books, when lo and behold there's another x-book coming out only to find out its yet more stuff with Cyclops and his kin. Hickman kinda brought me back to X-Books, and it looks like I leave when he does.
    Yeah, Marauders is the only X-book I buy and I'm barely holding on there. If they keep sidelining Bishop I may have to let it go.

Only reason I've been buying X-books lately(Uncanny X-Force, Astonishing X-Men, Marauders) is because of Bishop.

BANNED

That book is out of continuity. But what Hickman is doing to work Bishop as main player? He also has a plot about the 3rd Summers brother going on

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Drexelhand View Post
    He needs to pick up some of what Banshee is putting down if he's going up against symbiotes.

Ditto characters like Hope and Synch and Mimic. Get as many power-duplicators on-deck as possible to back up Banshee and Siryn (who can't be everywhere). Was there a Nasty Boy with sonic powers too, Ruckus? Throw him out in front. It's totally his 15 minutes.
    Last edited by Sutekh; 11-10-2020 at 06:43 PM.

Need an A.P.B. put out on a Black male. See below for description:

If you see him, please approach him and tell him to report to Marauders immediately!

Quote Originally Posted by Marvell2100 View Post
    Need an A.P.B. put out on a Black male. See below for description:

If you see him, please approach him and tell him to report to Marauders immediately!
    Sorry sir, but he's been put on restriction due to work shortages. In short, he ain't getting no work, lol!

Bishop is to busy driving Miss Kitty to the grocery store and whatnot.

Quote Originally Posted by Steroid View Post
    Bishop is to busy driving Miss Kitty to the grocery store and whatnot.
    Facts, 90's into the '00 were his golden era. I was thinking of a plot for him though. Realistically he could live into the time frame he was born into. Da hell does someone do when that happens?

Facts, 90's into the '00 were his golden era. I was thinking of a plot for him though. Realistically he could live into the time frame he was born into. Da hell does someone do when that happens?
    Bishop's background as a time traveler and cop alone opens up the door for so many story possibilities, but the X-Office seems content on him following around Kitty with his nice little red suit. Oh and being a captain to fill a quota or something. Maybe Krakoa and the council have a Rooney rule.

Sorry sir, but he's been put on restriction due to work shortages. In short, he ain't getting no work, lol!
    Bishop's background as a time traveler and cop alone opens up the door for so many story possibilities, but the X-Office seems content on him following around Kitty with his nice little red suit. Oh and being a captain to fill a quota or something. Maybe Krakoa and the council have a Rooney rule.
    Lol, maybe Bishop needs a change of scenery. He'd be good on an Avengers team.

Extraordinary Member

Damn, Steroid is just brutal with the honesty.

BANNED

Better than the past. At least he isn't trying to kill white babies with the story slanted against him.