Page 32 of 39 FirstFirst ... 22282930313233343536 ... LastLast

I think that Bishop would lose the M on his eyes if he dies and get brought back to live by the 5.

Quote Originally Posted by razzmatazz360 View Post
    I think that Bishop would lose the M on his eyes if he dies and get brought back to live by the 5.
    He would but its part of his signature look so that would only last a few issues before they found a way to bring it back

They'll find a way to put it back. If anything, I'd like to see him lose the gun forever.

BANNED

Wasn't the "M" tattoo genetically imprinted on Bishop's face much like Rachel's Hound marks were?

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Marvell2100 View Post
    Well, the two other mutants from the X.S.E. that came with Bishop died and the mutants that Fitzroy brought with him were killed by Bishop and his team.

As far as I know, there is no template or DNA for them to be resurrected.
    After Age of Apocalypse, Sinister kidnapped Bishop to learn about the timeline and he also learned that Bishop was from the future. It is very possible he could have investigated and collected the DNA of the future past mutants.

Why is Bishop on Marauders? Please put him another team somewhere else, it doesn't even have to be an X-team. Just put him somewhere he can be relevant to the team and story.

Quote Originally Posted by Marvell2100 View Post
    Why is Bishop on Marauders? Please put him another team somewhere else, it doesn't even have to be an X-team. Just put him somewhere he can be relevant to the team and story.
    Agreed! I think it should be him as head of security in SWORD instead of Kid Cable.

Quote Originally Posted by Micabe View Post
    Wasn't the "M" tattoo genetically imprinted on Bishop's face much like Rachel's Hound marks were?
    They can edit the genes out.
    Let the flames destroy all but that which is pure and true!

Quote Originally Posted by thjan View Post
    Agreed! I think it should be him as head of security in SWORD instead of Kid Cable.
    I was just saying this on the Marauders thread! I don't get who, and how someone makes these dense decisions? Cable is floating throughout 3-4 books as the hard edge, soldier, and enforcer. Why is it so difficult to make the connection and fit Bishop in a meaningful position?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by dkrook View Post
    I was just saying this on the Marauders thread! I don't get who, and how someone makes these dense decisions? Cable is floating throughout 3-4 books as the hard edge, soldier, and enforcer. Why is it so difficult to make the connection and fit Bishop in a meaningful position?
    He has a menaingful position, they simply don't want to do something with it

Quote Originally Posted by dkrook View Post
    Especially since Kid Cable blows. Terrible concept. Kill it with fire already.

Quote Originally Posted by baxer View Post
    He has a meaningful position, they simply don't want to do something with it
    Yeah like Great Captain and Red Bishop.

Now they just added Wallpaper.

Hey guys

I'm catching up on comics I missed and I was wondering if the Bishop the Last X-Man solo book from 1999 is any good? The art looks pretty great but I've never read anything by Joseph Harris. All opinions welcome.

Quote Originally Posted by Geralt of Rivia View Post
    Hey guys

I'm catching up on comics I missed and I was wondering if the Bishop the Last X-Man solo book from 1999 is any good? The art looks pretty great but I've never read anything by Joseph Harris. All opinions welcome.
    That's the best version of Bishop you'll read. It's worth getting.

Quote Originally Posted by Geralt of Rivia View Post
    Hey guys

It's an excellent run that is mostly self-contained and introduces a lot of fun characters that I'm still hoping we see again eventually.

If you like it, I also recommend Slingers, a Spider-Man spinoff also written by Harris. It might not be a masterpiece, but it's still one of my favorite runs.

-Pav, who liked the notion that Bishop might secretly have the ability to time-travel based on his absorption powers working as he moved throughout the timestream...
    You were Spider-Man then. You and Peter had agreed on it. But he came back right when you started feeling comfortable.
    You know what it means when he comes back

"You're not the better one, Peter. You're just older."
    --------------------
    Closet full of comics? Consider donating to my school! DM for details