Page 5 of 39 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

He was badass on the last issue of Marauders, nice see him taking initiative. He is a natural born leader

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by 9th. View Post
    Please excuse me for my ignorance but I never saw the need for Bishop to have a gun. Doesn't his powers take care of all that or is it a just in case type of thing?
    Bishop only has energy blast powers if he absorbs energy to use. If he is tapped out of energy he is just a dangerous hand to hand dude. Therefore...gun for when he is not charged.

And whatever happened to Shard? Last I recall was the end of the Bishop in the far future series. Fitzroy was doing something that was giving her a physical body and she caused herself be be an energy source for Bishop to use and the energy was zapped into one of Fitzroy's portals.

What if she showed up with a physical body in 616 because the portal she was zapped thru came back to the present?

http://www.cbr.com/marvel-most-ambit...ek-cinar-ross/

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/hea...arvels-1278475

Hmm. So is the black woman with wings and dreadlocks maybe Bishop's child with Deathbird (from a future timeline?). I have a vague memory of the two of them being paired up as a couple, however many years back.

Astonishing Member Sandmans_Raven's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Hypestyle View Post
    http://www.cbr.com/marvel-most-ambit...ek-cinar-ross/

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/hea...arvels-1278475

Hmm. So is the black woman with wings and dreadlocks maybe Bishop's child with Deathbird (from a future timeline?). I have a vague memory of the two of them being paired up as a couple, however many years back.
    It's possible. They had a daughter together in X-Men: The End
    Make Good Art

Astonishing Member ohsnapulon5000's Avatar

I need La Bette Noir to return and frankly be explored with Bishop....

Quote Originally Posted by ohsnapulon5000 View Post
    I need La Bette Noir to return and frankly be explored with Bishop....
    Did my research on bette Noir, she is the rival to phoenix force and bonded with Bishop.
    This would get a lot interesting to explore with Jean/Phoenix. Damn these two are perfect

La Bette Noir. Demon Bear. What is it about Bishop that these entities bond to him?

Is it because he is an energy absorber and they see that as a way of becoming more powerful or maybe it's easier to integrate with Bishop because he can absorb their powers?

We need a story to explore this. Bishop might be some kind of anchor or nexus for all kinds of cosmic and dimensional energies.

Quote Originally Posted by Marvell2100 View Post
    La Bette Noir. Demon Bear. What is it about Bishop that these entities bond to him?

Is it because he is an energy absorber and they see that as a way of becoming more powerful or maybe it's easier to integrate with Bishop because he can absorb their powers?

We need a story to explore this. Bishop might be some kind of anchor or nexus for all kinds of cosmic and dimensional energies.
    Being a energy absorber can really be useful for a cosmic/demoniac entity.

This could give Bishop a good storyline on his own

Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post
    Being a energy absorber can really be useful for a cosmic/demoniac entity.

This could give Bishop a good storyline on his own
    Hopefully better than the Revenants storyline from Uncanny X-Force.

Read the latest Marauders and still have yet to see Bishop really cut loose. They focus more on him shooting his guns than using his mutant power.

They really need to be more creative with his abilities.

Read Marauders #8. Good issue but still a lack of Bishop displaying any of his mutant abilities. I really hope this gets addressed soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Marvell2100 View Post
    Read Marauders #8. Good issue but still a lack of Bishop displaying any of his mutant abilities. I really hope this gets addressed soon.
    I really liked it when Soule(?) had Bishop use his energy projection to stop from landing splat after a long fall.

I'm fine with not many power feats right now because I think the story that Duggan is building with him is pretty cool. The story > the feats.
    Detective Bishop dealing with all the mysteries and now possibly spying on Hellfire has been extremely enjoyable.

Quote Originally Posted by Psycwave View Post
    I'm fine with not many power feats right now because I think the story that Duggan is building with him is pretty cool. The story > the feats.
    Detective Bishop dealing with all the mysteries and now possibly spying on Hellfire has been extremely enjoyable.
    Everyone loves a good story no doubt. But you still need to have characters display their abilities to show what they can do, otherwise what is the X-gene for.

Quote Originally Posted by Bunch of Coconuts View Post
    I really liked it when Soule(?) had Bishop use his energy projection to stop from landing splat after a long fall.
    See, that's a cool use of his power other than shooting energy blasts. This is what I'm talking about when I say be creative with his abilities.