Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
Priest is writing a U.S.Agent mini!
https://comicbook.com/marvel/news/ma...but-this-fall/
Quote Originally Posted by capandkirby View Post
So glad to see Priest back!!!

LOL’d at this...

“I was thrilled to be invited back to Captain America until I realized it was this guy, Cap’s scowling, emotionally damaged misfit cousin. Cousin America.”

Mr. Priest, for the record, I’d personally love to see you write Cap again. Meanwhile gonna go subscribe to this.
Quote Originally Posted by Mike_Murdock View Post
Here's the weird thing. I don't love US Agent as a character. But I recently started reading Gruenwald's run and I love Super Patriot and replacement Captain America a lot. It's just a shame the character got really boring after that. I'm hoping Priest will bring something interesting to the character.
Quote Originally Posted by Chris0013 View Post
I say this constantly......Walker has some serious character development moments...but then someone comes along and just defaults to annoying jack ass and buffoon with no respect to the previous development.

To me...at least...Walker at this point should be portrayed something like Gibbs from NCIS and Sam Gerard from The Fugitive and U.S. Marshals.
Speaking of character development, I wonder where Christopher Priest is going to go with the increasingly disillusioned John Walker we were left with at the end of his last appearance in Captain America.