Quote Originally Posted by The Cool Thatguy View Post
    Because they're idiots. That's part of being a Trumper.

I suspect it'll turn out like the 'protests at every Capitol' that fizzed out
    I hope their family and friends report these Q-nuts to law enforcement.

Quote Originally Posted by kidfresh512 View Post
    Even Ted Cruz neighbors hate him. Leaking the group chat text messages from his wife to NY Times showing the hasty planning of the trip because the house is "freezing".

Then he lies and blame the trip on the girls when he gets caught.
    Yeah, throwing Heidi and the kids under the bus is low. But, it's Ted sooo.....

Quote Originally Posted by WestPhillyPunisher View Post
    Go right ahead, kids. This time, you'll be up to your eyeballs in National Guardsmen, not ill prepared and undermanned Capitol cops. Can you say "fool's errand", boys and girls?
    Well, nobody said you had to be intelligent to join Q, just gullible.

Boisterously Confused

I tried to be high road, but it spoke to me...

FB_IMG_1613703594673.jpg

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by WestPhillyPunisher View Post
    Go right ahead, kids. This time, you'll be up to your eyeballs in National Guardsmen, not ill prepared and undermanned Capitol cops. Can you say "fool's errand", boys and girls?
    That's what they want I think, they want to become martyrs to a cause and having it blamed on the "liberals".

Quote Originally Posted by Marvell2100 View Post
    https://www.yahoo.com/news/tucker-ca...041405843.html

Tucker Carlson says Joe and Jill Biden's love is a sham, says their affection to each other isn't genuine.

Wow Tucker, somebody break your heart or something?
    Wow! They are really desperate to evade the basic fact that Biden has had a successful marriage that has lasted four decades while Trump has had three wives and cheated on every one of them including the current one.
    Power with Girl is better.

Quote Originally Posted by Powerboy View Post
    Wow! They are really desperate to evade the basic fact that Biden has had a successful marriage that has lasted four decades while Trump has had three wives and cheated on every one of them including the current one.
    One guy's take...

It's just Carlson grabbing the little bit that he can find(or, in this instance? Fabricate...) to try to hit Biden with.

While Biden isn't exactly my type of politician, he did come right out and talk about trying to work together where there is common ground.

A guy talking like that?

Somebody in Carlson's line of snake oil peddling just has to hit a guy like that with whatever he can cook up. The actual truth is(for Carlson...) a complete non-issue.

He's got to keep "Us Vs. Them..." going if he's going to have anything like a show.

Ceiling Belkar stabs you GozertheGozarian's Avatar

Bragged about cheating on them.
    "I rhyme with tyre - And cause pollution - I think you'll find - It's the best solution: What Am I?"

"And that's the essential problem with 'Planetary' right there. When Elijah Snow says, 'The world is a strange place'... he gets Dracula, Doc Savage and Godzilla... When we say it, we get The Captain Fire-Cock Rock 'n' Roll Spectacular."
    ~ Pól Rua

Quote Originally Posted by babyblob View Post

Bob Dole, unlike another recently deceased Republican... I have a great deal of respect for. From his service in World War II, to the Senate, he served this nation. He may have been president, had he not fallen to the trap of putting Newt Gingrich on the ticket as his running mate.
    X-Books Forum Mutant Tracker/FAQ- Updated every Tuesday.

BANNED

Republicans and conservative talk radio and conservative media have said the same thing about the Clintons. Soon after his inauguration right after Vince Foster killed himself, el Blimpo and others were bleating that Bill had Foster murdered because he found out Vince and Hillary were screwing, then it turned into Foster being Hillary's beard because she 's really a LESBIAN.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by worstblogever View Post
    Bob Dole, unlike another recently deceased Republican... I have a great deal of respect for. From his service in World War II, to the Senate, he served this nation. He may have been president, had he not fallen to the trap of putting Newt Gingrich on the ticket as his running mate.
    Ummm, he hid n his basement for 6 months until his first wife agreed to divorce him, I fail to see ANY honor or good manners in that.

Gingrich was Speaker of the House when Dole ran, Jack Kemp was Dole's running mate.

BANNED

It came to me when I heard about Limbaugh's death that if it had happened a little over a month ago, Trump would DEFINITELY have had Rush's body lie in state in the Capitol rotunda simply to PWN all the libturds yet again and of course the liberals would fall for for the trillionth time. MSNBC and CNN would go apeshit.

Astonishing Member

Cruz using his daughter as an excuse for his trip is just vile.

Quote Originally Posted by DrNewGod View Post
    I tried to be high road, but it spoke to me...

FB_IMG_1613703594673.jpg
    Talk about cultural appropriation: Lots of web sites falsely attribute this to Davis. She never said it. It's from a comedy bit by legendary African American performer Moms Mabley. Years later, comedian Craig Russell stole the joke in a Bette Davis impersonation.

https://quoteinvestigator.com/tag/jackie-moms-mabley/

Quote Originally Posted by shooshoomanjoe View Post
    Cruz using his daughter as an excuse for his trip is just vile.
    I think that’s done routinely by all sorts of people in all sorts of circumstances. (“I’m doing it for the family” covers a multitude of selfish behaviour.) It’s regrettable, but not, I think vile.

What irritates me most about Cruz’s behaviour in this instance is that he decided to use police and state resources to get him through the airport queues faster on outward journey. Really not best use of public resources, and demonstrates an amazing amount of entitlement.