https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...?ocid=msedgntp

GA Repugnicans are trying to change laws to protect Trump from prosecution.

The sad thing is the more corrupt, criminal, lazy, incompetent, stupid, selfish and racist Trump showed himself to be in a open and obvious way, they more his supporters clung to him.

When Nixon's crimes became obvious or GW Bush's incompetence, the Party started to leave them, but Trump literally attacked the United States, and they still love him.

Truly a blind cult. I think about Stalin, rounding up anyone and everyone and executing them, and still the people followed him.
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

Quote Originally Posted by WestPhillyPunisher View Post
    So, in Johnson's fevered mind, unless the insurrectionists were armed to the teeth like Schwartzenegger's crew in Predator, it doesn't count. The stupidity, IT BUUUUUUUUURNS!
    First it was antifa and now they weren't armed. Next thing they'll say it was a bunch of Trick-or-Treaters going to the Capitol looking for candy.

Quote Originally Posted by Marvell2100 View Post
    First it was antifa and now they weren't armed. Next thing they'll say it was a bunch of Trick-or-Treaters going to the Capitol looking for candy.
    Or maybe that the they were all invited to a big party at the Capitol but that the party goers simply got carried away. Too much spirit in the punch bowl.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/pro-trump...115603456.html

Lin Wood is trying to pull a Trump, asking for emails, i.e., dirt on officials.

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    Or maybe that the they were all invited to a big party at the Capitol but that the party goers simply got carried away. Too much spirit in the punch bowl.
    It was a frat party after the big Homecoming win.

Quote Originally Posted by Amadeus Arkham View Post

Trump could stoop as low as to defend school shooters and the support amongst his base would not wane one bit. The modern GOP is truly beyond salvation.
    As Trump said himself, he could shoot somebody dead on a crowded street and people would still vote for him. Even he seemed shocked by it back then.

To say we are in times when half the country has gone insane is an understatement. There is absolutely nothing he can say or do that will change the minds of his idiotic followers. The elected Republicans are mostly "for the rich" group they've always been but, as far as the everyday Republican, it's just the personality cult of Trump now. The only difference is that something that would once have been restricted to a compound out in the middle of nowhere with a few fanatics is now mainstream majority.

I believe most of it is because they've been brainwashed into seeing the Democrats as the enemy and evil incarnate by decades of Limbaugh and Fox News giving them a cult space to avoid all outside information and get their daily and constant indoctrination.
    Power with Girl is better.

What went wrong with the Texas power grid?

Millions of Texans were without heat and electricity Monday as snow, ice and frigid temperatures caused a catastrophic failure of the state’s power grid.
    The Texas power grid, powered largely by wind and natural gas, is relatively well equipped to handle the state’s hot and humid summers when demand for power soars. But unlike blistering summers, the severe winter weather delivered a crippling blow to power production, cutting supplies as the falling temperatures increased demand.

Natural gas shortages and frozen wind turbines were already curtailing power output when the Arctic blast began knocking generators offline early Monday morning.

The Electric Reliability Council of Texas, or ERCOT, which is responsible for scheduling power and ensuring the reliability of the electrical network, declared a statewide power generation shortfall emergency and asked electricity delivery companies to reduce load through controlled outages.
    More than 4 million customers were without power in Texas, including 1.4 million in the Houston area, the worst power crisis in the state in a decade. The forced outages are expected to last at least through part of Tuesday, the state grid manager said.
    The U.S. Energy Department, in response to an ERCOT request, issued an order late Monday authorizing power plants throughout the state to run at maximum output levels, even if it results in exceeding pollution limits.

Ed Hirs, an energy fellow in the Department of Economics at the University of Houston, blamed the failures on the state’s deregulated power system, which doesn’t provide power generators with the returns needed to invest in maintaining and improving power plants.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AnakinFlair View Post
    I think we're glossing over something important:

When did Camp David get an arcade?!
    That and this has to piss off the Trump gamer brigade who now have a US President playing a video game ....and its Joe "f'n" Biden doing it...at near 80 years old. This is pretty funny to see.
    Last edited by SUPERECWFAN1; 02-16-2021 at 12:15 PM.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    That and this has to piss off the Trump gamer brigade who now have a US President playing a video game ....and its Joe "f'n" Biden doing it...at near 80 years old. This is pretty funny to see.
    By this time during Trump's Presidency, he golfed 6 times already.

This is once.

Let's hang the man on hypocrisy if this happens more.
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

Liberal Media bias

https://twitter.com/MattNegrin/statu...29831243776012

For four years every cable channel took every daily Trump White House press briefing live — giving Sean Spicer, Sarah Sanders and Kayleigh McEnany massive platforms to spread unadulterated lies and rewrite history

Not one month in and the only channel airing Psaki is MSNBC
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BeastieRunner View Post
    By this time during Trump's Presidency, he golfed 6 times already.

This is once.

Let's hang the man on hypocrisy if this happens more.
    If you go to twitter link some are already trying that. Its pretty wild to see them act like Biden's doing some evil act....at Camp David.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by babyblob View Post
    Lol I did. I poset the answer up there ^^^^
    I just did. Not for nothing, homeslice, but auntie needs help in the worst possible way.
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

https://www.yahoo.com/news/sen-tim-s...220500303.html

Sen Tim Scott of SC finally opens his mouth to say that, "Trump is the one person I don't blame." Says Dems use language that incite violence.

Sure, right after the Democratic Convention, supporters stormed the Capital and ordered lattes.

Quote Originally Posted by WestPhillyPunisher View Post
    I just did. Not for nothing, homeslice, but auntie needs help in the worst possible way.
    Yea. I am torn on her. her views and Wild Q support really bothers me. but she is a super nice person to me and my father when we dont talk politics. Like the other day she got me that Azreal figure I posted in the action figure thread. I am having a bad mental health day today so she cleaned and is taking care of dinner.

I just dont know.
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.