It's nice to see Omega more mature and involved even if sometimes it takes me out of it that they've got a kid that's attached to their unit. I really want to see her meet Boba.

I don't know what was more surreal for me, Wanda Sykes in Star Wars or that her character hit on Tech (for five seconds before Tech started talking).

I don't know if it was deliberate or not but it felt like this episode was addressing some of the criticisms of season 1, insofar as the screentime and focus among the clones was more balanced compared to how season 1 was mostly a Hunter and Omega show, and we got more material with Tech and Echo than we really got in most of season 1.

Cid actually seemed more sincere in this episode, but I'm ready for the Batch to just cut out and leave her.

These Clones were more competent in two episodes than any non-Thrawn or GQ or Vader Imperials were in four seasons of Rebels.

If I remember from the Dooku audiobook he actually took up the mantle of Count partially because Serenno was in a bad state and needed his leadership (or so he said). And in the end he used up his own planet for it's resources while he lived it up in luxury. Count Dooku gonna Count.

Has Hector Elizondo genuinely not been in Star Wars before? That kind of surprises me.

Wilco didn't deserve to go out like that. Dude was just dutifully doing his job and wouldn't lie. But now Rampart has more reason to come after Clone Force 99 because his reputation is staking on the fact that he supposedly took them out the first time.