It seems like people on the internet just love Kevin Feige almost to a degree to where if you criticize him for anything they feel the need to deflect any criticism of this multi millionaire 20 year movie producer away to somebody else. As an example I comment on a post about a quote from Mark Ruffalo claiming Feige threatened to leave unless Disney allowed him to make the MCU more diverse and many people were praising him for it. I however am skeptical about it and mentioned to someone how he was complacent for 7 years on getting a black and woman superhero movie. Of course they deflected on being Perlmutter who was the problem yet ignore the fact Feige also white washed the Ancient One for China, censored Black Panther posters for China as well and only threatened to leave marvel NOW. He could've threatened to leave marvel back in 2010 for not getting his way but he didn't, instead just going along with what Perlmutter wanted. And his talk about risking his career for diversity is so BS. Name me one producer who ruined their career by pushing inclusion. Last time I checked people were demanding more diversity in movies

Note I don't have an issue with diversity what I do have is Feige prancing around these people of color like they're new toys for his collection. IDC if a director is white, brown, black or purple. When Feige hired Joss Whedon did he make a statement about how excited he was to hire a white guy? And excuses about Perlmutter only go so far. I literally read somewhere that somebody from marvel literally said "Ike doesn't discriminate or care about diversity he focuses on money." Like why would Perlmutter care if a movie director is black? Most people aren't going to pay attention to who makes the films. Literally every criticism I have just gets deflected to somebody because Feige never does anything wrong

It is just frustrating trying to have any discussion about Feige since people treat him like Jesus Christ. If the reason is because he is a 'comic book nerd' and passionate well so is Zack Snyder yet nobody gives him ANY slack and assumes the worst out of him. Yet Feige gets a pass for virtually everything