I have a few, but only a couple might happen. In red are things to be explored within a Moria book, assuming it'll happen in 2021:
- Mystique's plan to bring to bring Destiny back and/or disrupet Krakoa because of it.
- Sabertooth will leave his exile (maybe with Mystique's help).
- The rise of civil issues aka people wanting one thing and the council wanting another.
- A look into Sinester's Chimeras.
- Cylobel and blackbrain's plot might be explored finally. Why do they look the same.
- We may get an info on why Jean is back to her washing dishes look (except when Dautermann is drawing her).
- An aged Laura (wolverine/x-23 whatever) will comeback from the Vault, although I think she'll comeback alone.
- A more interesting Rockslide.

What I want to happen:
- More Cuckoos: why are they allowed on Krakoa but Maddie and others clones aren't? Also, play with the boys, girls.
- More Krakoa religion.
- Krakoa is about family and community. We saw that with Jean' and Emma's family. Maybe even the Guthries. But we could see a little more, maybe with the Mastermind family (himself and his three daughters).
- More New X-men, specially Trance.
- Overall, keep on using existing characters and only creating interesting new villains/treats.