With the latest revelation that Howard Stark was/is an agent of Mephisto. I wanna dedicate this thread to dishonourable shitty fathers in the Marvel Universe.

1. Brian Banner; Brian Banner is an alcoholic who abused both his son and wife. He was violent and liked tormenting his son and wife. He eventually killed his wife infront of his son. Basically, the worst father in marvel imho. Not only was Bruce abused as a kid but also later in life Brian came back to haunt him. The abuse that Bruce suffered was the main factor of his eventual transformation into the Hulk and DID.

2. Harold Barton; Another alcoholic, his abuse led to Clint losing his hearing (I could be wrong but I think it was because of the abuse) he would just abuse his kids daily. I don’t think we know if the mom was abused but I would assume.

3. Howard Stark; Alcoholic too, he abused Tony A LOT (I’m not so sure about physical abuse) but definitely emotional and psychological torment. Constantly shaming Tonys “masculinity”. Forcing a 7 years old Tony to drink bourbon. Controlled Tonys dating life. On top of that, he adopted Tony as a decoy to protect his biological son. AND tried selling Tony to Dracula AND is mephistos agent ( the last two could be a sham since it’s an ongoing plot but I included it)

4. Joseph Rogers; umm I don’t think we know much about him beside the fact he abused Steve and his mom all the time.

I’m missing tons of shitty fathers from Emma’s father to Carols’ father. I could include Odin but imo Odin deserves his own thread cuz he is a godly *******.

Clearly Marvel loves Fathers!
I say Brian or Howard takes the cake but let’s discuss Fathers!