View Poll Results: Who is Emma Frost's greatest victim?

Voters
151. You may not vote on this poll
  • Adrienne Frost

4 2.65%
  • Astrid Bloom

4 2.65%
  • Blips of Inhumans

11 7.28%
  • Butter Rum

60 39.74%
  • Cassandra Nova

2 1.32%
  • Cyclops

10 6.62%
  • Firestar

19 12.58%
  • Hellions

7 4.64%
  • Jean Grey

28 18.54%
  • Kimura

1 0.66%
  • Kitty Pryde

2 1.32%
  • Sebastian Shaw

3 1.99%
Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Default Who is Emma Frost's greatest victim?

Emma Frost is a force to be reckoned with. She has screwed over many characters in the Marvel Universe, so in a final showdown, let's pick Emma Frost's greatest victim!!!

Adrienne Frost
    Emma murdered her sister Adrienne with a gun after she planted a bomb at the Generation X school and killed one of her students Synch. She took all of Adrienne's money and only regretted that she didn't kill her sister sooner.

Astrid Bloom
    Astrid taught Emma many tricks of telepathy but betrayed Emma by mind-controlling her college friends and orchestrating a grand plot to show humans couldn't be trusted. Emma went one-on-one with Astrid and left her comatose with a bleeding nose. ... We haven't heard anything about Astrid since!

Blips of Inhumans
    Emma was angry that the Inhumans unleashed mists that killed mutants and her ex-boyfriend, Cyclops, so she launched an attach that killed hundreds of Inhumans who were floating in the sky in a blip ....

Butter Rum
    Emma murdered Firestar's pet horse, Butter Rum, in order to teach Firestar a lesson about responsibility. In fairness Emma did evacuate all the horses in the barn before she set it on fire and finished the burning Butter Rum off with a cut to his life force via telepathy. Merciful or vicious?!

Cassandra Nova
    After Cassandra Nova slaughtered 16 million mutants she went after the X-Men and tried to kill them. After having an epiphany like Paul on the road to Damascus, Emma rescued to the X-Men
    and snapped Cassandra Nova's neck. With the help of Professor X and Jean, she reverted Nova to the intelligence of a baby in a catatonic state....

Cyclops
    Some X-Men (and fans) accuse Emma of manipulating Cyclops and turning the X-Men into cold-hearted killers to defend the very few mutants left on Earth. She helped destroy his 30-year marriage and kissed over the grave of Jean Grey, his ex-wife who died in his arms! Later with no one to save him, Cyclops died by the Terrigan Mist, and the X-Men are in a public relations rut due to Emma's actions against the Inhumans.

Firestar
    Firestar lived a normal teenage life until Emma convinced Firestar's father to have his daughter join the Massachusetts Academy. Emma put her through strict training in hopes to make her the perfect assassin that would kill Selene. The plan backfired and upon Firestar learning that Emma killed her pet horse, she blew up the school's gym compounds and ran away, horrified and traumatized by Emma's abuse.

Hellions
    Emma loved the Hellions and trained them dearly, but they were killed when Trevor Fitzroy unleashed Sentinels on them. Her fault or not, it's still sad and they're still victims!

Jean Grey
    With her expertise in electrical engineering and telepathy, Emma created a gun-like device that enabled Mastermind to project his illusions into the mind of Jean Grey. These illusions sent Jean Grey spiraling into the Dark Phoenix, and off she went and ate a planet full of billions of people. Oops! Later, Emma involved herself Jean and Scott's marriage. After Jean died, Emma took the place of Jean and became headmistress of the X-Men and also became Cyclops' new girlfriend.

Kimura
    After Kimura terrorized X-23 and turned her into a child assassin, she was going to finish her off and kill her with a special bullet. Emma saved X-23 just in time and interrupted Kimura and erased every happy memory Kimura ever had. Kimura probably desrved it, but that is some Black Mirror-level horror..

Kitty Pryde
    Like Firestar, Kitty Pryde was terrorized by Emma when she also tried recruiting the teenage mutant into the X-Men. Kitty watched Emma cage and capture the X-Men with no remorse, and she was traumatized forever...

Sebastian Shaw
    Emma had Sebastian Shaw for a fool! He thought she loved him, but she was only using him to cement her standing in the world. Later she erased all his memories and left him as a homeless person to fend for himself.
    Last edited by ButterRum; 05-31-2018 at 09:21 PM.

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

this is not going to end well.
    Edit: Scott Summers
    Last edited by phoenixzero23; 05-31-2018 at 05:40 PM.

Jean Grey. Not because of Scott, but because Emma was the one who helped Mastermind turn her into Black Queen, causing Dark Phoenix Saga to happen.

I thought we’d already decided it was Butter Rum?
    Quote Originally Posted by Fokken View Post
    Yer bonkers and you need a sandwich.

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post
    this is not going to end well.
    Edit: Scott Summers
    I don't see why he is her biggest victim. unless there is a retcon that she controlled his mind.

Sure it was Jean grey, I really don't understand why Emma hates Jean so much

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post
    I don't see why he is her biggest victim. unless there is a retcon that she controlled his mind.

I was just trying to be fun!
    but i guess, i'm not subtle.

also she is jealous of Jean, that's how i see it.

Broke: Firestar
    Woke: Butter Rum

Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post

She doesn't.

Quote Originally Posted by ţh€ €жţяą-๏яďɨɲąя¥ Tycon View Post
    Broke: Firestar
    Woke: Butter Rum

She doesn't.
    Emma doesn't hate Jean LOL

Every X-Gal who lost their powers was killed off or was married off to make Emma Frost the Queen b**** of the X-Men Universe!

BANNED

The Hellions, obv.

Quote Originally Posted by mikeb View Post
    Every X-Gal who lost their powers was killed off or was married off to make Emma Frost the Queen b**** of the X-Men Universe!
    That was overzealous Cyke fans in editorial.

BANNED

Butter Rum is probably the only wholly innocent victim here.

Plus, y'know, animal cruelty.

I tempt to said that it was Scott, becuase she pretty much broke him (my opinion, i never bougth their romance).

But i think that killing a bunch of Inhumans migth be up there.

BANNED

Let's all work together for once and vote for Butter Rum 100%.

#JusticeForButterRum

Butter Rum is the only actual victim

The sanity of a large portion of X-fandom....