Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

I'm so excited and like Betsy...just a tad anxious.
    Obviously she doesn't die...at least not permanently, but....she's going up against Isca. I can't imagine how this fight will play out.
    Last edited by Devaishwarya; 11-06-2020 at 10:03 AM.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

Ultimate Member

Well, Jubilee is not dead. That's cool. Part of me wondered if the whole bicker/fight between Betsy, Brian and Mad Jim was to cleverly fake-out Saturnyne, but Betsy, the actual telepath who would have been coordinating it, if so, didn't seem to know when Jim busted her out of prison, so I am left with no idea what's going on in this book.

Quote Originally Posted by Sutekh View Post
    Well, Jubilee is not dead. That's cool. Part of me wondered if the whole bicker/fight between Betsy, Brian and Mad Jim was to cleverly fake-out Saturnyne, but Betsy, the actual telepath who would have been coordinating it, if so, didn't seem to know when Jim busted her out of prison, so I am left with no idea what's going on in this book.
    Jubilee never died - in fact, she was never even there. You saw an alternative reality Captain Britain version of Jubilee die. Also, that was Jamie Braddock, not Mad Jim Jaspers.

Quote Originally Posted by sunofdarkchild View Post
    Anyone able to find the preview for Marauders 15? The issue that's supposed to directly follow yesterday's issue?
    I think there's no preview because it's a direct continuation of this week's story. Similar to how the last issue of X-Force didn't have one because it was a direct continuation of Wolverine's issue. (Or the other way around, I can't remember)
    Last edited by Viteh; 11-06-2020 at 03:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Purplevit View Post
    Tini just forgot that Gambit and Rogue were at citadel or they are having some amazing adventures off panel that readers should have guessed about.
    This is hilarious and sad all at the same time because it is dreadfully accurate!

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by CGAR View Post
    Honestly do colorist not know what purple is
    Everything on these pages seems to have an orange tint to it.

I'm guessing that in Marauders #15 Saturnyne says that the tournament will be just duels? Because it seemed that up to this point everyone assumed it was just a big battle.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    I'm so excited and like Betsy...just a tad anxious.
    Obviously she doesn't die...at least not permanently, but....she's going up against Isca. I can't imagine how this fight will play out.
    Isca probably beats her but does not kill her I assume. It seems clear at this point the fights don’t have to be to the death so who knows

Mighty Member

Where's the Marauders 15 preview? It was supposed to come out before Excalibur 14

Quote Originally Posted by Glio View Post
    You know, to be called The Unbeaten, Isca spends a lot of time trying to convince people not to fight.
    Why waste people's time?

Gah I looove this preview tho....so damn hot
    GrindrStone(D)

I'm kind of over this event it's just so much build up like can we get shit moving now please.

Quote Originally Posted by Journey View Post
    I'm kind of over this event it's just so much build up like can we get shit moving now please.
    There’s only three weeks left.

Quote Originally Posted by H-E-D View Post
    Really? Only 3 weeks left after all that build up? Not to say I'm upset or anything but I just don't understand why X of Swords couldn't have been it's own thing I don't really like the whole every title is a different issue style, I feel like other plots could have been continued while this event was happening IMO

Quote Originally Posted by H-E-D View Post
    Really? Only 3 weeks left after all that build up? Not to say I'm upset or anything but I just don't understand why X of Swords couldn't have been it's own thing I don't really like the whole every title is a different issue style, I feel like other plots could have been continued while this event was happening IMO
    Ha ha ha ha. Oh Mick.

Quote Originally Posted by Jbenito View Post
    And telling Jubes to stay away is essentially asking her to come. Ha!
    A fact I suspect Betsy is fully aware of.

“Hi Jubilee, listen I’m about to go into a duel to the death and it’s very very important that you stay far far away and totally NOT haul @ss over here as quick as you can and start blowing sh!t out of existence and oops I gotta go because one of the faces I totally don’t want you to melt just showed up.”
    Quote Originally Posted by Fokken View Post
    Yer bonkers and you need a sandwich.