View Poll Results: BP vs Aliens or BP vs Predator?

Voters
24. You may not vote on this poll
  • BP vs Aliens

1 4.17%
  • BP vs Predator

16 66.67%
  • BP vs Both

7 29.17%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default BP vs Aliens or BP vs Predator?

Since Disney has the rights to both properties, which would you want Marvel to do a miniseries on?
    Last edited by Marvell2100; 11-08-2020 at 05:25 PM.

My choice would be BP vs Predator just for the H2H skills/hi-tech weapons battle.

I concur with Black Panther vs Predator.
    I think restorative nostalgia is the number one issue with comic book fans.
    A fine distinction between two types of Nostalgia:

Reflective Nostalgia allows us to savor our memories but accepts that they are in the past
    Restorative Nostalgia pushes back against the here and now, keeping us stuck trying to relive our glory days.

I would say Predator because they are smarter. And I like to see TChalla and Preds try and outfight/outsmart each other in the jungle.

Have to go with Predator. That would be one amazing fight.

Cosmic Curmudgeon JudicatorPrime's Avatar

Since everyone is saying predator, which is basically one scientifically advanced warrior battling another scientifically advanced warrior ET -- I'm going to say Aliens. The xenomorphs stealthily find their way to Wakanda, decimating the population before anyone knows what hit them.

I'm trying to pull up some stats on both Aliens and Predators to see how a potential fight would play out.

Predator. Marvel already HAS a xenomorph equivalent (the Brood) so it's nothing new.

Ultimate Member

Predator.

Heck lets see a Predator chase Miles Morales around (be he won't forget he can turn invisible that time).

Quote Originally Posted by skyvolt2000 View Post
    Predator.

Heck lets see a Predator chase Miles Morales around (be he won't forget he can turn invisible that time).
    Might do another poll.

iMan 42s

Any single Predator will give a Marvel hero a hard time. If it's not matching them physically the weaponry more than makes up for it. The vision modes I find would be an interesting play by Predator because you can't get away from it. Black Panther hiding in the dark or even Spider-man turning invisible wouldn't work due to thermal and in at least one instance a heartbeat sensor. The cloaking is also shown to keep them off tracking devices so while it's not perfect you also can't find them on sensors. Which raises an interesting scenario because we've seen Predators watch targets for awhile before they make a move. A Predator could go right into Wakanda and nobody would notice taking Vibranium and fabricating equipment so once it knows Black Panther it can kill him.
    -----------------------------------
    For anyone that needs to know why OMD is awful please search the internet for Linkara' s video's specifically his One more day review or his One more day Analysis.

Quote Originally Posted by SuperiorIronman View Post
    Any single Predator will give a Marvel hero a hard time. If it's not matching them physically the weaponry more than makes up for it. The vision modes I find would be an interesting play by Predator because you can't get away from it. Black Panther hiding in the dark or even Spider-man turning invisible wouldn't work due to thermal and in at least one instance a heartbeat sensor. The cloaking is also shown to keep them off tracking devices so while it's not perfect you also can't find them on sensors. Which raises an interesting scenario because we've seen Predators watch targets for awhile before they make a move. A Predator could go right into Wakanda and nobody would notice taking Vibranium and fabricating equipment so once it knows Black Panther it can kill him.
    That's what makes it interesting. But panther has heightened sense so he would be able to detect The Predator while cloaked. And both will be using hi-tech and high fighting skills.

My answer is...

Get Hectic!

Damn I chose both.
    I would like to see him go against Alien solo no tech.
    And Him and the WarDogs go After Predators

Is vibranium resistant to acid for blood?

Do I really wanna see beautiful Doras getting their chest blown out by alien babies?

Will the aliens build a hive underneath the vibranium mound?

If Wakanda the most technologically advanced nation is infested does that the spell the end of the world?

Yibambe... Let's Rock!!!

Get Hectic!