Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 71314151617

Quote Originally Posted by PrezValentine View Post
    You're assuming X-Force can have any story beat other than Beast being a psychopath or Wolverine being right about things. Bishop would probably do better in SWORD.
    Putting Cable as head security of SWORD in such a capacity, and including him in yet another book was a head scratcher. I guess writers at the X office really can contrarily use one single character all over the place. So that's the last time the excuse of can't use Bishop cause blah, blah, blah is using him.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by dkrook View Post
    Putting Cable as head security of SWORD in such a capacity, and including him in yet another book was a head scratcher. I guess writers at the X office really can contrarily use one single character all over the place. So that's the last time the excuse of can't use Bishop cause blah, blah, blah is using him.
    This is like the 3rd book that Cable is staring in the Krakoa era. If this was a popular character like Wolverine I could understand.

Incredible Member Lady Midnight's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by baxer View Post
    This is like the 3rd book that Cable is staring in the Krakoa era. If this was a popular character like Wolverine I could understand.
    Bothe are overexposed.
    My flag is bacon.

Did I miss a book? Aside from CABLE, what else is Cable starring in?

I wouldn't classify S.W.O.R.D. as a starring role. Its an ensemble cast.

Quote Originally Posted by Fokken View Post
    Did I miss a book? Aside from CABLE, what else is Cable starring in?

I wouldn't classify S.W.O.R.D. as a starring role. Its an ensemble cast.
    Fallen Angels. And SWORD is a starring role. He is one of the main protagonists of that ensemble cast. His role will be more than a supporting one like Blink or Risque for example

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

I'm not reading Cable so...the only book in which he's appearing that I am reading is SWORD.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Fallen Angels. And SWORD is a starring role. He is one of the main protagonists of that ensemble cast. His role will be more than a supporting one like Blink or Risque for example
    He also just got to play a key role in X of Swords, which is FINE, I just think the spotlight could be a bit more equally distributed.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Kingdom X View Post
    He also just got to play a key role in X of Swords, which is FINE, I just think the spotlight could be a bit more equally distributed.
    Considering his power set and fighting abilities Sword works just fine for Cable.

Quote Originally Posted by WallStreeter View Post
    Considering his power set and fighting abilities Sword works just fine for Cable.
    The same could be said for Bishop, if not more so. Maybe Bishop is just being passed over for complexion reasons?

Quote Originally Posted by dkrook View Post
    The same could be said for Bishop, if not more so. Maybe Bishop is just being passed over for complexion reasons?
    Nah, he's got to hold down the fort in Marauders. Somebody's got to water the plants and feed the cat.