Page 115 of 1006 FirstFirst ... 1565105111112113114115116117118119125165215615 ... LastLast
Results 1,711 to 1,725 of 15079

Quote Originally Posted by Marvell2100 View Post
    Just a reminder issue #4 of the Taskmaster mini will have him in Wakanda going after Okoye. Should be out next month.
    Why is he doing that?
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post
    Why is he doing that?
    spoilers:
    Taskmaster was framed for killing Maria Hill. For reasons, Black Widow is hunting him down to kill him. Nick Fury, Jr steps in to help out Taskmaster but he needs him to do a job for him. Before she died, Hill was working on something called The Rubicon Trigger. To access it, Fury needs the kinetic signatures of Phil Coulson, White Tiger(Korean version) and Okoye. Since Tasky can copy anyone's moves he has to fight each one to get them. It's a good read.
    end of spoilers

spoilers:
    Taskmaster was framed for killing Maria Hill. For reasons, Black Widow is hunting him down to kill him. Nick Fury, Jr steps in to help out Taskmaster but he needs him to do a job for him. Before she died, Hill was working on something called The Rubicon Trigger. To access it, Fury needs the kinetic signatures of Phil Coulson, White Tiger(Korean version) and Okoye. Since Tasky can copy anyone's moves he has to fight each one to get them. It's a good read.
    end of spoilers
    THat is an interesting premise, i might ccheck it out

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Why is he doing that?
    Because the entire reason for the existence of this mini is to grab readers by tying into popular franchises.

Hell, the only reason he even HAS a mini is that the Black Widow movie was supposed to be out by now (and he's one of the villains).

Marvel editorial does this all the time. COVID just screwed up their timing.

Quote Originally Posted by Cville View Post
    I was watching failed MMO video on YT and there was an Avengers game where Tchalla could cloak and shoot energy daggers. I saw the clip but cant remember what called. Anyone know?
    Quote Originally Posted by Ekie View Post
    Pc game called Marvel Heros
    Yeah, Marvel doesn't have much luck with their games recently. Quite disappointing really. How hard it is to create 3rd Person experience with the iconic Marvel Heroes, with the deep, compelling and entertaining story in an open world or at least rpg? Instead, they went and created Anthem 3.0 and Destiny 1.2, the worst ever game...

Quote Originally Posted by FLEX HECTIC View Post
    The over and under...

Depending on who the next writer is should we open the Vegas betting lines on how soon it gets cancelled from low sales!

If Redjack does not know who the next writer is it's possible they might not be black or not on the standard issue radar as a known commodity!

There will probably be an issue #1 sales spike but after that who knows!

Also... Will that next writer engage with the fans like Redjack and Hudlin did way back when!

I'm not wishing "Epic Fail" on anyone BUT...

I'm definitely going to give the new writer a fair shot. Redjack's issue getting the reception its getting is gonna put alot of pressure on these first few issues and depictions.

Quote Originally Posted by Ekie View Post
    I'm definitely going to give the new writer a fair shot. Redjack's issue getting the reception its getting is gonna put alot of pressure on these first few issues and depictions.
    I definitely plan to give then next solo a shot when(?) it comes out. That's all we can do and hope that he does better by BP than the last solo writer.

Unless the new writer was Coogler himself I'm gonna lay in da cut until further notice...

I'm like a woman that has been cheated on multiple times so I trust but verify!
    Get Hectic!

Quote Originally Posted by The92Ghost View Post
    Yeah, Marvel doesn't have much luck with their games recently. Quite disappointing really. How hard it is to create 3rd Person experience with the iconic Marvel Heroes, with the deep, compelling and entertaining story in an open world or at least rpg? Instead, they went and created Anthem 3.0 and Destiny 1.2, the worst ever game...
    They should take notes from the Spider-Man games and stick to single player experiences. A Black Panther game that plays like the Batman Arkham games would work wonders for the character. Sadly the newest one is likely making the same mistake the avengers game made by being live service.
    T'Challa
    A.K.A. The Black Panther
    King of Wakanda
    King of the Dead and The Champion of Bast
    Two-Time Time Magazine "Person Of The Year"
    Six-Time People Magazine "Sexiest Man Alive"

Ultimate Member

Unless the new writer was Coogler himself I'm gonna lay in da cut until further notice...

All you can do is give the new person a shot-no matter who it is. The first arc or two should be enough.

I mean we got ENOUGH folks attacking books that they never read. We saw a movement do that and starting up at DC.

Folks wrote Redjack's Green Lantern because the summaries said John Stewart and images showed Teen Lantern. I would think we would be above that behavior.

I definitely plan to give then next solo a shot when(?) it comes out. That's all we can do and hope that he does better by BP than the last solo writer.
    I mean, I gave Coates a shot despite all the warnings.

Then thought once he moved on into gods and monsters, he would change a bit. Nope.

Then gave that beautiful Acuna art a shot too... especially when first few issues had some actual action. Nope, never went anywhere.

So, of course whoever is next gets a fair chance too.

I mean, I gave Coates a shot despite all the warnings.

Then thought once he moved on into gods and monsters, he would change a bit. Nope.

Then gave that beautiful Acuna art a shot too... especially when first few issues had some actual action. Nope, never went anywhere.

So, of course whoever is next gets a fair chance too.
    They gave Coates so many chances to get it right and he still couldn't put it together.

You're right, the least we can do is give the next person a chance to right all the wrongs.

P.S.: If you do pick up the Taskmaster mini, you'll love the fight against Hyperion in issue 2. It was brutal.

They gave Coates so many chances to get it right and he still couldn't put it together.

You're right, the least we can do is give the next person a chance to right all the wrongs.

P.S.: If you do pick up the Taskmaster mini, you'll love the fight against Hyperion in issue 2. It was brutal.
    I just finished issue 4. MacKay does a good job of keeping it light and funny than jumping to cool twist for a Tchalla esque plan.

That fight with Hyperion was crazy.

I'm curious to see what he'll do with this. Sorry about the orientation. Lol
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Cville; 02-12-2021 at 05:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Cville View Post
    I just finished issue 4. MacKay does a good job of keeping it light and funny than jumping to cool twist for a Tchalla esque plan.

That fight with Hyperion was crazy.

I'm curious to see what he'll do with this. Sorry about the orientation. Lol
    I'm definitely looking forward to seeing what happens in Wakanda. When Taskmaster is on his game, he's no joke so it should be a pretty cool fight between him and Okoye.

I'm wondering if Nick Jr has some kind of insight about Wakanda that he'll share with TM.