Page 142 of 1006 FirstFirst ... 4292132138139140141142143144145146152192242642 ... LastLast
Results 2,116 to 2,130 of 15079
    Mighty Member

I won't read it, and I hesitate to call them spoilers considering it's Coates, maybe rottens or offals, but I am curious if someone would post.
    Reality is for those who are afraid of science fiction.

Quote Originally Posted by MouserGrey View Post
    I won't read it, and I hesitate to call them spoilers considering it's Coates, maybe rottens or offals, but I am curious if someone would post.
    There is a spoiler review in the Storm thread.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post
    I read this and was in completely disbelief it was this bad.

I expected speech, generic space battle, then some sort of killmonger/tchalla face off splash page thing.

This somehow underwhelmed me when I had no expectations lol
    And whose fanbase is happy? Yet WE are in the wrong for not being happy and now folks are SCARED to come in this thread.

When did NOT buying the book or even reading and calling it BAD a crime?

Or are we suppose to act like Issa Rae and support whatever is black?

Where was all this support when Shuri, Falcon, Cyborg, Riri, Prowler & Mosaic had books? I can show my copies and TRADES. Along with 30 other black lead books since 2011.

I wish they would just release the final issues all at once and just get it over with.

If you read KiB:BP, you already know that you're going to be underwhelmed by these last issues.

Quote Originally Posted by Marvell2100 View Post
    The guy looks like Latrell Sprewell.

LMAO it really does. I am still trying to roll my eyes back to the front of my head after Ramonda's spoilers:
    reparations speech
    end of spoilers. I can't say i'm surprised there isn't a single preview with the secondary artist. And it's not like it was some known or something big that warranted two artists for the same issue, it was really annoying to me.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Oh one part of the issue had me dying so hard though i was in tears because i remember at one point when i got to the last page i was thinking. "even the white heroes didn't want to show up for this s$(" and i laughed a good five minutes about that.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    Oh one part of the issue had me dying so hard though i was in tears because i remember at one point when i got to the last page i was thinking. "even the white heroes didn't want to show up for this s$(" and i laughed a good five minutes about that.
    Yeah, I was wrong.

I initially joked T'challa asked for the all black crew.

Naw... all the A listers just sent their legacies or sidekicks because they didn't want bored to death lol

Dr. Strange: T'challa, you know we are buds, but I am sending Voodoo for this, I just have better things to do. Me and Wong are gonna go do some actual fun stuff later if you wanna come?"
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Quote Originally Posted by Cville View Post
    There is a spoiler review in the Storm thread.
    so nobdoy wants to copy it over here? I've got to go into uncharted waters?
    The J-man

Yeah, I was wrong.

I initially joked T'challa asked for the all black crew.

Naw... all the A listers just sent their legacies or sidekicks because they didn't want bored to death lol

Dr. Strange: T'challa, you know we are buds, but I am sending Voodoo for this, I just have better things to do. Me and Wong are gonna go do some actual fun stuff later if you wanna come?"
    lol. I had to spend the time to put these together because in the same month. How coates sees wakanda, versus a writer like redjack who actually has me waiting for the new writers to take over.

spoilers:
    difference.jpg
    end of spoilers it's absolutely astounding.

maybe a little better to see because i really feel people seeing these side by side with similar huge events says a lot more than i really can.

hope.jpg
    this.jpg
    Last edited by jwatson; 02-24-2021 at 09:10 AM.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

Quote Originally Posted by Jabare View Post
    I'll give you the "high" points:

spoilers:

Storm is an Orisha now.
    Bast is up to something with Zenzi
    N'venomka is weakening.
    Ramonda offers reparations for Wakanda acting like white people
    T'Challa talks. And talks. And talks.
    end of spoilers

TL;DR: Nothing happens.

Quote Originally Posted by Jabare View Post
    spoilers:

- killmonger and the symbiote are having problems and essentially fighting. empire is brekaing bc memories came back. But they have a plan ot use the power of the "Gods". plural is emphasized.
    - the preview speech
    - zenzi and bast are planning something
    - the orisha show up after tchalla's speech but are just standing there. Storm mentions that she "replaced the Orisha" which is like... WTF? Voodoo doesn't know what to think.
    - that sorcerer dude Zawavari or whatever takes Ramonda to the imprisoned monster dudes who are native american stand ins that wakanda stole land from. She wants to talk reparations... but not real stuf.f Like, you can have honor. It is horrible. groan inducing. tone deaf as hell
    - new mbaku and eden come back (they were gone?). Storm flies in to tell him (lol) but t'challa is more worried about the orisha who are just standing there.
    - Bast then shows up, is vague as hell, says "it has begun" and the orisha kinda wake up and make a portal? Seems like they are betraying t'challa/Wakanda? I dont get it
    - heroes fly up to portal
    end of spoilers

none of this make sense, nothing is coming together, idk why there are new players now, idk why there are still unspoken things with 2 issues left. Things should be concluding, not adding more questions. this dude has no writing skills at all.

but the worst thing is the Ramunda stuff. for a dude who's whole thing is race and reparations... it is INSULTING.
    Last edited by MindofShadow; 02-24-2021 at 09:24 AM.

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Incredible Member

You telling me T'challa said, "yo kid, miles, get your ass to Wakanda, i need you real quick" lol? Did Kasper pick Miles up from school?
    Looooooool

And jesus... you can't combine Acuna art with someone else. It doesn't work. He has his own style. It was jarring and looked so bad.

spoilers:

- killmonger and the symbiote are having problems and essentially fighting. empire is brekaing bc memories came back. But they have a plan ot use the power of the "Gods". plural is emphasized.
    - the preview speech
    - zenzi and bast are planning something
    - the orisha show up after tchalla's speech but are just standing there. Storm mentions that she "replaced the Orisha" which is like... WTF? Voodoo doesn't know what to think.
    - that sorcerer dude Zawavari or whatever takes Ramonda to the imprisoned monster dudes who are native american stand ins that wakanda stole land from. She wants to talk reparations... but not real stuf.f Like, you can have honor. It is horrible. groan inducing. tone deaf as hell
    - new mbaku and eden come back (they were gone?). Storm flies in to tell him (lol) but t'challa is more worried about the orisha who are just standing there.
    - Bast then shows up, is vague as hell, says "it has begun" and the orisha kinda wake up and make a portal? Seems like they are betraying t'challa/Wakanda? I dont get it
    - heroes fly up to portal
    end of spoilers

none of this make sense, nothing is coming together, idk why there are new players now, idk why there are still unspoken things with 2 issues left. Things should be concluding, not adding more questions. this dude has no writing skills at all.

but the worst thing is the Ramunda stuff. for a dude who's whole thing is race and reparations... it is INSULTING.
    He wasted almost three pages just on the Storm being used as a comm device. Though i did kind of take pleasure in my girl's biggest moment the way this was amped up by some, was trying to dangle some happy news crumbs. lol That tells you a lot, three pages of her for something that could have been done in one panel on a comm. Don't make no sense. A person honestly can't tell me Coates whole run isn't about trying to humble and or humiliate Wakanda.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    He wasted almost three pages just on the Storm being used as a comm device.
    wasted Acuna art on it too.

Though i did kind of take pleasure in my girl's biggest moment the way this was amped up by some, was trying to dangle some happy news crumbs. lol That tells you a lot, three pages of her for something that could have been done in one panel on a comm. Don't make no sense. A person honestly can't tell me Coates whole run isn't about trying to humble and or humiliate Wakanda.

Dude has been letting some deep seated issues with himself and his own race seep into his BP comics from Day 1.