Quote Originally Posted by Klaue's Mixtape View Post
Decided to look at Feige's twitter for the first time a long time.

He changed his profile picture back to Black Panther (now whether he did that right after Chad's death Idk, but I remembered it was something else. My gut says he just changed it not too long ago)

One of his last tweets was "Miss you" to the Boseman promo. Also he retweeted the Marvel Studios tweet offering condolences. Just so happen to click the tweet and man it seems like a majority of them were saying not to recast, theyd' be angry and disgusted if they if they did, etc etc.

If you really think back to that time most of twitter seemed to be anti-recast (even I understood it at that time). I think Feige and crew just went with their first emotional reaction and fliched at the pushback of a potential recast.
That’s pretty much what it was. But some people are coming around though. Heck even New Rockstars have changed their minds and are now wanting T’Challa being recast via a variant. Which is funny since they were the ones that claimed his family didn’t want a recast despite Chad’s big brother saying otherwise. That tells me that now that emotions are no longer clouding their judgement, the reality is setting in that Marvel is really about to have an MCU without T’Challa and they can’t stand the thought of that, hence why they are backpedaling. And the more time passes, the more of the initial “no recast” wave will have the same realization.