Quote Originally Posted by skyvolt2000 View Post
There is a faction in the black community-who feel black men should only date black women. Or be like Russel Wilson and "save" them from Future & Bow Wow. So they attack guys like Jordan-yes there was calls of boycotting Black Panther over his STANDING next to a Hispanic female-who they thought was his GF. While ignoring black women who did the same. Like our Vice President.
Even Dwayne McDuffie had deal with it in a story I CAN'T share here due to adult content. As did John Ridley and Mike Coulter (whose white was BOOED on a talk show when her photo was shown with HIM on stage).

I will put it to you like this let Black Panther get a non-black woman-you will see how fast they come out of the wood work to go off. Funny thing is-it will be mainly lead by folks who NEVER touched a comic book.
Very true but the only pop culture I really get is dish nation and it definitely looks like a gas job. I think it's better to be you and do you and take the heat up front then to have the fans feel gaslighted with something you can't hold onto long term if it's not your thing. I think it is using the black culture to do that if that is what it is, just like I think jay z did the same when he stepped over Colin kaepernick.