Page 96 of 1006 FirstFirst ... 46869293949596979899100106146196596 ... LastLast
Results 1,426 to 1,440 of 15079

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post
    Zuri woke up in the middle of the night thinking T'chaka was gonna pop out of the closet and pop those claws

I'd keep that damn secret too lol. Probably not even tell T'challa. T'chaka burst through the Djalia and end your life.

The Djalia

T'challa: Zuri told me what you did baba!

T'chaka: That lil mofo did what? Hold on real quick, I'll be right back...

Zuri looks out the window

Wakandans don't fear monsters or the boogie man, they fear T'Chaka the-murder-you-at-night-and-have-your-kids-find-yo-ass Panther. T'Chaka ended two man's whole career's that night.

Quote Originally Posted by Marvell2100 View Post
    I think T'Chaka was more pissed that his own brother betrayed Wakanda. He probably didn't want to bring his dead body back and try to explain what happened.

Also, did T'Chaka know about Killmonger at the exact moment he killed his father or was it something he found out later? Seems like something he wouldn't take care of instead of just leaving the boy behind. Makes T'Chaka look like a total ass for not just killing his own brother but knowingly leaving the body for his nephew to find. Dang T'Chaka. You cold.
    He had to have known, Zuri was there with N'jobu so there's no way he didn't know he had a kid. Plus if he didn't know, that just makes it even worse that he just left him with nothing. No sorry for killing your dad account, no nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by Chesterfield View Post
    Is there anything we can do no matter how remote to get Redjack writing an ongoing BP title. Tge reviews as great as they are are making me angry. We have an awesome writer who knows his is and Marvel will likely go with some acclaimed writer untested in the world of fiction let alone comic books and one centred on THE premiere black superhero. This mess makes my blood boil.
    Give me a team of Doras and HZs, a 3D printer and an XL super supreme pizza with a Coke and I can make it happen!

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by BlackClaw View Post
    Hey, anything’s possible in a post Snyder cut/Sonic movie world.
    Let NEVER get that toxic as some of those guys were also some of the ones who went after Black Panther and Cap Marvel movies, along with the Finn hate and attacks on Marvel creators of color and LGBTQA & women.

There is a way to make a point without being toxic. Because that behavior can EASLIY get Black Panther label as toxic and removed from books.
    You don't see Jason Rusch around do you. DC messageboard got shut down because of the hate for him.

Dang T'Chaka. You cold.
    T'chaka: Alright Zuri, let's get out of here. Just leave this traitor's body, he doesn't deserve a royal funeral

Zuri: My king, what about the boy? He could walk in any minute?

T'chaka:

Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Quote Originally Posted by Ekie View Post
    Buy his stuff tell others to buy his stuff.
    Money
    And that XL super supreme pizza I mentioned earlier.

Quote Originally Posted by Ezyo1000 View Post
    Wakandans don't fear monsters or the boogie man, they fear T'Chaka the-murder-you-at-night-and-have-your-kids-find-yo-ass Panther. T'Chaka ended two man's whole career's that night.
    [/B]
    T'chaka sent Zuri straight to priest hood. He was done being a war dog. He was now a man devoted to Bast

Because he had to pray to Bast everyday that T'chaka wouldn't tie up loose ends.
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Quote Originally Posted by Chesterfield View Post
    Is there anything we can do no matter how remote to get Redjack writing an ongoing BP title. Tge reviews as great as they are are making me angry. We have an awesome writer who knows his is and Marvel will likely go with some acclaimed writer untested in the world of fiction let alone comic books and one centred on THE premiere black superhero. This mess makes my blood boil.
    What I wonder is if marvel turned down his pitch because RJ was having T'Challa not be King for the start of his run. But otherwise yeah I agree, we need to get RJ on the solo. He gets all this praise for his contribution but marvel is ho humming about getting someone that can sell T'Challa CONSISTENTLY in favor of early gains, long term detriments

T'chaka sent Zuri straight to priest hood. He was done being a war dog. He was now a man devoted to Bast

Because he had to pray to Bast everyday that T'chaka wouldn't tie up loose ends.
    I mean, that is a certain level of unhinged to so casually end his own brother, leave his child either die or a life in the slums, and just casually let's his brother fade from Wakanda memory. The elders weren't like "A to, T'Chaka were your brother at, and why does Zuri look so shook??"

I think I know what happened to Black Panther...

Get Hectic!

Zuri had to look over both shoulders.

On one side, his king was looking at him sideways, threatening to kill him at any minute. Zuri couldn't drink or do drugs because he ha dto worry about not spilling secrets if he got high.

On the side, he had to worry about young Killmonger, plotting his revenge and coming to kill Zuri in his sleep. Just look at the toll it took on his body and mind. He was probably trying to smoke that synthetic HSH.

Poor fella.

What I wonder is if marvel turned down his pitch because RJ was having T'Challa not be King for the start of his run. But otherwise yeah I agree, we need to get RJ on the solo. He gets all this praise for his contribution but marvel is ho humming about getting someone that can sell T'Challa CONSISTENTLY in favor of early gains, long term detriments
    But they were fine with treehouse rape camps.

I mean, that is a certain level of unhinged to so casually end his own brother, leave his child either die or a life in the slums, and just casually let's his brother fade from Wakanda memory. The elders weren't like "A to, T'Chaka were your brother at, and why does Zuri look so shook??"
    The elders didn't want none of that. T'Chaka will cold murk you and let your kid find your corpse.

No regrets.

Quote Originally Posted by FLEX HECTIC View Post
    I think I know what happened to Black Panther...

"All hail the serpent king! The new Black Panther"

But they were fine with treehouse rape camps.

There is so much wrong with Coates run that I am genuinely surprised that Coates got away with that isht. Like, having a character tell Rape victim's they should of accepted their fate and died?? And this wasn't a Villain?

I dunno. But I would if taken T'Challa NOT being king willingly then the sad sack who apparently resented his people like Coates version.. RJ 1000%