Page 472 of 1006 FirstFirst ... 372422462468469470471472473474475476482522572972 ... LastLast
Results 7,066 to 7,080 of 15079

Quote Originally Posted by Cville View Post
    I think Cap is leading now. He turned it over to him for Age of Khoushu. I dont think there was any dialogue returning it to Tchalla. And with Agents spinoff dead, there is less need for Tchalla to be in charge.
    One more thing: Although the spinoff is dead I believe the Agents of Wakanda are still around.

Quote Originally Posted by Toonstrack View Post
    Always like seeing TChalla use actual weaponry. Knives and blades and spears. I love the claws as much as the next guy but seeing him do the work with some weapons is always great.
    It's fun, but I think the spear might of been an energy spear, given the energy emitted from it. Similar to how JA hade T'Challa whip out and energy swords vs vampires. It either Way I like the way that T'Challa can manipulate the Daggers into whatever shape or size depending on what he is fighting. That's cool and the way he used the daggers, I'm going to go and say I think the reason he was able to cut through hulks arm is BECAUSE he had the daggers at max setting + anti metal claws = lopped off arm

Quote Originally Posted by Ezyo1000 View Post
    It's fun, but I think the spear might of been an energy spear, given the energy emitted from it. Similar to how JA hade T'Challa whip out and energy swords vs vampires. It either Way I like the way that T'Challa can manipulate the Daggers into whatever shape or size depending on what he is fighting. That's cool and the way he used the daggers, I'm going to go and say I think the reason he was able to cut through hulks arm is BECAUSE he had the daggers at max setting + anti metal claws = lopped off arm
    Think of all the toy accessories that could make. A company could sell practically the same action figure and switch if the energy attachments every Christmas.

They could also be his shadow weapons, I wouldn’t count that out. I read somewhere that TChalla could form shadow weapons from his shadow physics and use them.

Quote Originally Posted by Marvell2100 View Post
    One more thing: Although the spinoff is dead I believe the Agents of Wakanda are still around.
    Except in his own book, of course.

Quote Originally Posted by Vanguard View Post
    They could also be his shadow weapons, I wouldn’t count that out. I read somewhere that TChalla could form shadow weapons from his shadow physics and use them.
    That was never a documented function, but frankly, Shuri's alchemy was better documented, and that only appeared in one issue.

Think of all the toy accessories that could make. A company could sell practically the same action figure and switch if the energy attachments every Christmas.
    Yeah, energy claws, daggers, swords, spears, axes, hammers, khopesh, scythes etc etc. The possibilities are endless. Plus like I have said before. It can play on the being the greatest WARRIOR on earth. Danny, or Shang chi might hold the top 2 slots of H2H, but a warrior encompasses that and weapons

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by BlackClaw View Post
    His reveal trailer got a lot of positive buzz so hopefully Square knocks it out of the park with this expansion.
    They could go far by getting rid of the aimbots. I think thats the no.1 gripe people have with the game.

Correction:

Doomwar #6 had references to steel weapons "coated with shadow particles", whatever the Bast that means. Not quite the same thing as shadow weapons.

(I had to re-read Doomwar for this. I request compensation. )

Quote Originally Posted by DigiCom View Post
    Except in his own book, of course.
    That's okay, T'Challa isn't in his own book either.

Quote Originally Posted by Ezyo1000 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Vanguard View Post
    Why does T'Challa need all of these weapons when he's got Falcon, Thunderballz, Luke Cage and the rest of the Black Superhero Brigade?

Weapons? We don't need no steekin' weapons! A Happy Meal for the movie buff who gets the reference.

Correction:

Doomwar #6 had references to steel weapons "coated with shadow particles", whatever the Bast that means. Not quite the same thing as shadow weapons.

Got it. I really like the art in Doomwar.

Last edited by Vanguard; 06-03-2021 at 02:45 PM.

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Scott Eaton's art was the only good thing about it.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

Quote Originally Posted by Marvell2100 View Post
    Weapons? We don't need no steekin' weapons! A Happy Meal for the movie buff who gets the reference.
    Treasure of Sierra Madre. Some of us are old.

Correction:

Lol I don't think Doomwar is that bad, although its problems are blatantly clear and to some degree annoying.

Quote Originally Posted by Dboi654 View Post
    Lol I don't think Doomwar is that bad, although its problems are blatantly clear and to some degree annoying.
    The problem with Doomwar was Essentially the ending which then made the entire story stupid AF. Like all this stuff is mounting against T'Challa and Wakanda and on the end? Doom bears the Frak out of T'Challa, he thanks him for teaching him and Wakanda a lesson, then destroys vibranium... Doom gets... Embarrassed? Loses some money? He basically moonwalked out of there while Wakanda picked up the pieces. Doom should of died. THAT would of made up for all of it