Page 95 of 1006 FirstFirst ... 4585919293949596979899105145195595 ... LastLast
Results 1,411 to 1,425 of 15079

Quote Originally Posted by BlackClaw View Post
    I’d be down for an agent’s of Wakanda show, especially with the idea of M’Baku and W’kabi being team members. All they need is representatives from the mining and merchant tribes.
    I hope are all of these actors available to do tv shows consistently. Seems like some of their schedules are super busy
    Last edited by Ekie; 02-08-2021 at 12:48 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post
    T'challa first genius suit invention was probably retractable claws.

Tchaka: T'challa, I need you to work on making the suit claws retractable

Kid T'challa: why is that baba?

T'chaka: ..... no real reason..... just to give you more options in the future....
    LOL. Seriously though, straight up Savage how easily T'Chaka killed his younger brother. Like yes he is distraught but cotdamn he didn't even hesitate nor did he attempt to help him. Just killed him without Mercy even though he was fast enough to subdue him. T'Challa felt guilty and it etched all over his face when he jabs the knife into Eriks chest.

Quote Originally Posted by Ezyo1000 View Post
    LOL. Seriously though, straight up Savage how easily T'Chaka killed his younger brother. Like yes he is distraught but cotdamn he didn't even hesitate nor did he attempt to help him. Just killed him without Mercy even though he was fast enough to subdue him. T'Challa felt guilty and it etched all over his face when he jabs the knife into Eriks chest.
    didn't even take the body home

stone hearted lol
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Quote Originally Posted by Ekie View Post
    I hope are all of these actors available to do tv shows consistently. Seems like some of their schedules are super busy
    True. And since Lupita is an A-Lister I’m not even sure she’d be down with doing a tv show.
    T'Challa
    A.K.A. The Black Panther
    King of Wakanda
    King of the Dead and The Champion of Bast
    Two-Time Time Magazine "Person Of The Year"
    Six-Time People Magazine "Sexiest Man Alive"

Quote Originally Posted by Ekie View Post
    And it was beautifully done. Explained his motives and his flaws all in one scene. That's his "becoming Batman " moment mentally

Quick question though sir. I jumped on Disney Plus because I wanted to watch Panthers Quest and see one of my favorite scenes the scene where black panther tells Captain America to take his hand off of his shoulder *gigles like a school girl*(when Panther is in king mode w Attuma) and i had to goto avengers assemble...then scroll to season 5 just to find it. Are you allowed to shed light on why it wasnt billed as its own show and tied to that cartoon instead? Just feels limiting since a season 2 can't technically happen if its part of Assemble.
    Well, the old Marvel Animation is dead so I guess I can say.

There was a LOT of back and forth about this subject because the series was SUCH a big swing away from everything :ASSEMBLE had been. I think one idea was, yes, let's just call it a new series because so much about it is new and the focus is NOT on the avengers but on T'Challa and Wakanda. That was my vote.

Another idea was, :ASSEMBLE was done, regardless and now they'd start pivoting the AVENGERS cartoon to highlight whichever solo Avengers film was debuting in the upcoming time frame i.e. this one was BLACK PANTHER'S QUEST but the next one might have been CAPTAIN MARVEL:SHOOTING STARS (or something. that's not an actual title). And, I'd guess, they'd pull in a female show runner to handle that.

There's also the matter of how folks are paid. You get paid a LOT less for season five of an existing show than you do for season 1 of a brand new show. Certainly I, personally, would have made a lot more money and my title would have been different. That would have cost the company a LOT more money to make the same project.

I always think everything comes down to money with these folks so I'm pretty sure that's why the series wasn't billed as a solo series even though it CLEARLY was and it's also why the final episode was sort of a reset- putting T'Challa back on the team- really it made no sense for him to be there after all the events we just saw and the previous episode in particular.

I would love to do a book that continues the story from that universe (no mutants, no Namor, no FF, etc.). It would be much easier to do the things I want to do with the story without having to modify or erase the Coates run. But, as I keep saying, I'm pretty sure there's no appetite at Marvel for that.

The odds are VERY high that I'll be putting out an indie book- "Faux'challa" adventures- to cover that story if Marvel doesn't let me do it. It's just too good to let go to waste.

So, if you thought INVINCIBLE was the best version of Superboy, keep an eye out for mine.
    Last edited by Redjack; 02-08-2021 at 01:53 PM. Reason: spelling

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post
    didn't even take the body home

stone hearted lol
    Straight up level of hatred I would see reserved for klaw. He seriously discarded his own brother like he was trash. Seriously though Zuri for real was probably like "damn I ain't frakking around with this dude"

Quote Originally Posted by Redjack View Post
    Well, the old Marvel Animation is dead so I guess I can say.

There was a LOT of back and forth about this subject because the series was SUCH a big swing away from everything :ASSEMBLE had been. I think one idea was, yes, let's just call it a new series because so much about it is new and the focus is NOT on the avengers but on T'Challa and Wakanda. That was my vote.

Another idea was, :ASSEMBLE was done, regardless and now they'd start pivoting the AVENGERS cartoon to highlight whichever solo Avengers film was debuting in the upcoming time frame i.e. this one was BLACK PANTHER'S QUEST but the next one might have been CAPTAIN MARVEL:SHOOTING STARS (or something. that's not an actual title). And, I'd guess, they'd pull in a female show runner to handle that.

There's also the matter of how folks are paid. You get paid a LOT less for season five of an existing show than you do for season 1 of a brand new show. Certainly I, personally, would have made a lot more money and my title would have been different. That would have cost the company a LOT more money to make the same project.

I always think everything comes down to money with these folks so I'm pretty sure that's why the series wasn't billed as a solo series even though it CLEARLY was and it's also why the final episode was sort of a reset- putting T'Challa back on the team- really it made no sense for him to be there after all the events we just saw and the previous episode in particular.

I would love to do a book that continues the story from that universe (no mutants, no Namor, no FF, etc.). It would be much easier to do the things I want to do with the story without having to modify or erase the Coates run. But, as I keep saying, I'm pretty sure there's no appetite at Marvel for that.

The odds are VERY high that I'll be putting out an indie book- "Faux'challa" adventures- to cover that story if Marvel doesn't let me do it. It's just too good to let go to waste.

So, if you thought INVINCIBLE was the best version of Superboy, keep an eye out for mine.
    Thanks all of that makes sense. Will do on the other series.

My only complaint is that Armless Tiger Man was not included in the cartoon...

But King in Black will rectify that right!

Armless Tiger Man for da win!!!
    Get Hectic!

Straight up level of hatred I would see reserved for klaw. He seriously discarded his own brother like he was trash. Seriously though Zuri for real was probably like "damn I ain't frakking around with this dude"

Zuri woke up in the middle of the night thinking T'chaka was gonna pop out of the closet and pop those claws

I'd keep that damn secret too lol. Probably not even tell T'challa. T'chaka burst through the Djalia and end your life.

The Djalia

T'challa: Zuri told me what you did baba!

T'chaka: That lil mofo did what? Hold on real quick, I'll be right back...

Zuri looks out the window

Quote Originally Posted by FLEX HECTIC View Post
    My only complaint is that Armless Tiger Man was not included in the cartoon...

But King in Black will rectify that right

Armless Tiger Man for da win!!!
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

The difference between T'Challa and T'Chaka is that T'Challa, when on murder mode, had a lot more focus than T'Chaka. Whereas T'Challa wanted to save Erik T'Chaka straight up murdered his brother, left his body for his kid to find, and left said kid alone without anybody lol. T'Challa atleast took more into consideration when killing, hence why he didn't straight up murder klaw in public because of what that would of done to himself and Wakanda
    I think T'Chaka was more pissed that his own brother betrayed Wakanda. He probably didn't want to bring his dead body back and try to explain what happened.

Also, did T'Chaka know about Killmonger at the exact moment he killed his father or was it something he found out later? Seems like something he wouldn't take care of instead of just leaving the boy behind. Makes T'Chaka look like a total ass for not just killing his own brother but knowingly leaving the body for his nephew to find. Dang T'Chaka. You cold.

Quote Originally Posted by Will Evans View Post
    Probably why Zemo is now running around with his infamous full face mask. He knows Wakanda will be after him.
    Wakanda's not coming after Zemo.

Incredible Member

Is there anything we can do no matter how remote to get Redjack writing an ongoing BP title. Tge reviews as great as they are are making me angry. We have an awesome writer who knows his is and Marvel will likely go with some acclaimed writer untested in the world of fiction let alone comic books and one centred on THE premiere black superhero. This mess makes my blood boil.

Quote Originally Posted by Marvell2100 View Post
    I think T'Chaka was more pissed that his own brother betrayed Wakanda. He probably didn't want to bring his dead body back and try to explain what happened.

Also, did T'Chaka know about Killmonger at the exact moment he killed his father or was it something he found out later? Seems like something he wouldn't take care of instead of just leaving the boy behind. Makes T'Chaka look like a total ass for not just killing his own brother but knowingly leaving the body for his nephew to find. Dang T'Chaka. You cold.
    He knew. Zuri and the other spies would have kept him updated. Tchaka was cold blooded about his lol killed him and left his kid in the slums.
    Last edited by Ekie; 02-08-2021 at 02:52 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Chesterfield View Post
    Is there anything we can do no matter how remote to get Redjack writing an ongoing BP title. Tge reviews as great as they are are making me angry. We have an awesome writer who knows his is and Marvel will likely go with some acclaimed writer untested in the world of fiction let alone comic books and one centred on THE premiere black superhero. This mess makes my blood boil.
    Hey, anything’s possible in a post Snyder cut/Sonic movie world.
    T'Challa
    A.K.A. The Black Panther
    King of Wakanda
    King of the Dead and The Champion of Bast
    Two-Time Time Magazine "Person Of The Year"
    Six-Time People Magazine "Sexiest Man Alive"

Quote Originally Posted by Chesterfield View Post
    Buy his stuff tell others to buy his stuff.
    Money