Page 104 of 1006 FirstFirst ... 45494100101102103104105106107108114154204604 ... LastLast
Results 1,546 to 1,560 of 15079

Well Redjack, I have to hand it to you. I liked the issue. I got the print version, variant cover and everything. It was everything I wanted and more.

I'll keep an eye out for your GL series too, probably in trade, singles are too expensive.

Quote Originally Posted by Ezyo1000 View Post
    (plus of Digi likes it you know it's good since he has no time for BS lol).
    Testify, my brother!

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post
    I think I might want a 6 issue mini, self contained story instead.

Middle beginning end withotu editorial interference or dumb events
    Maybe a 12-issue "season", so he has room to breathe?

Quote Originally Posted by Jabare View Post
    What do I have to do to get a Redjack run on BP?
    As I said earlier...

Give me a team of Doras and HZs, a 3D printer and an XL super supreme pizza with a Coke and I can make it happen!

After all the talk and hype before K in B Redjack be like...

Get Hectic!

Tchalla was mentioned and not seen in S.W.O.R.D. today too. They really redefined manifold's power and he is easily one of the most powerful mutants in existence now. spoilers:
    He literally folds reality to move in time and space, he is not a telporter. And Tchalla was mentioned when he was talking to his friends in australia and told about the trauma he suffered in the intergalactic empire story. Oh and King Tchalla is the only avenger he speaks to.
    end of spoilers
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Quote Originally Posted by Cville View Post
    Considering Shuri told her there would be rioting in the streets and Storm stole it anyway, Shuri should be trying to hide a smile of her being captured. lol
    I for one am glad Shuri and Tchalla weren't petty. It made sense to me he thought of the woman who he didn't end things with but had to because of what can be seen as a betrayal. But i think Shuri and Tchalla both would do the same if they needed something to save wakanda. Tchalla looked like a good man, and he is suppose to be a good man.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    I for one am glad Shuri and Tchalla weren't petty. It made sense to me he thought of the woman who he didn't end things with but had to because of what can be seen as a betrayal. But i think Shuri and Tchalla both would do the same if they needed something to save wakanda. Tchalla looked like a good man, and he is suppose to be a good man.
    Yea, they’re all adults. If T’Challa was smart enough to recognize that Storm was justified in stealing Skybreaker then he should be smart enough to not hold some permanent grudge. And just because Shuri got that work doesn’t mean she stops caring about Ororo and her well-being, especially when she could be a useful ally during an invasion lol. Nothing from XOS was retconned, Storm doesn’t need to be on glowing terms with the kingdom for the royals to still be worried about her and ultimately put their duty first.

And I caught what you were referring to with Manifold. I like how Ewing rolled in his experiences in the Intergalactic Empire of Wakanda and his friendship with T’Challa. Even if I think Coates didn’t do a great job building their relationship, it’s nice to see how mutants like Eden and Brand have these vast connections outside Krakoa. Ewing did say he planned on incorporating Wakandan representatives into SWORD (since it’s a global organization) so it’ll be interesting to see if they make more references to Manifold’s relationship to that corner of Marvel. I wouldn’t be surprised if T’Challa himself makes an appearance in that book at some point.

Quote Originally Posted by chief12d View Post
    Yea, they’re all adults. If T’Challa was smart enough to recognize that Storm was justified in stealing Skybreaker then he should be smart enough to not hold some permanent grudge. And just because Shuri got that work doesn’t mean she stops caring about Ororo and her well-being, especially when she could be a useful ally during an invasion lol. Nothing from XOS was retconned, Storm doesn’t need to be on glowing terms with the kingdom for the royals to still be worried about her and ultimately put their duty first.

And I caught what you were referring to with Manifold. I like how Ewing rolled in his experiences in the Intergalactic Empire of Wakanda and his friendship with T’Challa. Even if I think Coates didn’t do a great job building their relationship, it’s nice to see how mutants like Eden and Brand have these vast connections outside Krakoa. Ewing did say he planned on incorporating Wakandan representatives into SWORD (since it’s a global organization) so it’ll be interesting to see if they make more references to Manifold’s relationship to that corner of Marvel. I wouldn’t be surprised if T’Challa himself makes an appearance in that book at some point.
    Ewiings is about the one person that takes continuity seriously, dude loves his easter egg drops lol
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post
    Ewiings is about the one person that takes continuity seriously, dude loves his easter egg drops lol
    He just needs to stay focused. Loved the Ultimates concept. It started strong but faded really fast.

There was never any doubt that Redjack was going to hit out of the park with the issue, He literally has a show of him going I can write a really cool Black Panther. I am bit torn tho because on one hand, I want him to stay the course so he can eventually get to write his black panther story and his bodywork in the comic industry building up to point at some point Marvel has to give him a shot right? But on the other hand I want to see him create his own version BP as an indie project execute his vision with no interference.

Any way great issue

Incredible Member

That KIB:BP ending b-slapped Feige's recent comments.

What an issue. Well paced, action-packed, T'Challa confident and assured in his decision-making. This IS the character and not the nonsense plaguing us these past 5 years.

spoilers:
    Loved seeing the callback to SWAD and I loved the story T'Challa recalled about his training and Bast's moment with her brother juxtaposed against what was actually happening, mirroring T'Challa and Shuri with the culmination of Bast's story ending with T'Challa standing triumphant atop of Bast and the poetic irony of Klaw's weapon being repurchased as a claw of Wakanda...the whole thing was beautiful.
    end of spoilers
    Last edited by Chesterfield; 02-11-2021 at 03:00 AM.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Chesterfield View Post
    That KIB:BP ending b-slapped Feige's recent comments.
    It really didn't though.

Quote Originally Posted by Jewel Runner View Post
    It really didn't though.
    How so if I may ask?

BANNED

All Feige said pretty much amounts to "T'Challa is not the only person in Wakanda who can be focused on".
    So unless the book killed off every other important character in Wakanda it in no way challenged what he said

Oh my sweet Bast... Redjack... Mr. Thorne... Mr. Frakking Thorne... THAT is OUR T'Challa. THAT is our king. The calculating, the planning, the warrior KING. I wish this was longer, a 3 parter SWaD style. Everyone shined in here. No one was cut down to make another look good. No ones intelligence was sacrificed. We all needed this. As Chester be stated, the ending is what everyone needs to remember, Feige, the Disney higher ups..

Truly amazing and I am utterly blown away at how great that was. You can see and feel the admiration for the character on every page. 100/10.